Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
nothingtolose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90
Default How to handle rate misunderstanding?

So far this year, it happened twice to me.

1) Saw Photo/Video listed in her regular menu, so took a few pictures (she posed cheerfully) during a session. The session did not go well at all due to her fault, but after the session, she texted me that pictures were $100 extra (while I was expecting an apology from her). She kept texting me I owned her $100 and I was NOT a gentleman etc. After a week, eventually I decided to settle it down by delivering an envelope ($100) to her hotel.

2) After got home from an otherwise happy session (did not check text during driving), I received an unfriendly message that I was $20 short (a miscommunication caused by her) and demanding immediately payment of the difference. I ended up wasting more than an hour to drive back to deliver another envelope.

As a hobbyist, how will you handle this type of misunderstanding?

As a provider, what do you expect if this type of misunderstanding occurs?
nothingtolose is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:54 AM   #2
cinnamonshark
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
How I would have handled it is in blue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingtolose View Post

1) Saw Photo/Video listed in her regular menu, so took a few pictures (she posed cheerfully) during a session. The session did not go well at all due to her fault, but after the session, she texted me that pictures were $100 extra (while I was expecting an apology from her). She kept texting me I owned her $100 and I was NOT a gentleman etc. After a week, eventually I decided to settle it down by delivering an envelope ($100) to her hotel.

I'm assuming that the session was done and you were out the door because she said that she texted you. I would have told her that she should have told me that and that our time was up. She got her payment for the session, and that is that, and to please stop contacting me.

2) After got home from an otherwise happy session (did not check text during driving), I received an unfriendly message that I was $20 short (a miscommunication caused by her) and demanding immediately payment of the difference. I ended up wasting more than an hour to drive back to deliver another envelope.

I never place money in an envelope. It is always handed to her and at the end of the session in case she screws me out of services. It was her fault that she wasn't clear about payment, so she got what she stated.

Best thing is to write an honest review and state exactly what happened. From what I read in your post, sounds like she's trying to scam you out of more money. I wouldn't fall for that.

cinnamonshark is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:05 AM   #3
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I don't think you owed her any money beyond that initial session. Seems she would not have made the same demands had the session gone smoothly, based on your account.

Initially, she probably thought she would give you extra accommodations and have a good session. But since the session went south, she decided not only to burn the bridge but to milk you as much as she can before she puts you on her blacklist.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:12 AM   #4
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Do you plan on seeing her again?

If so, I would meet her half way. She IMO is being deceitful by not being up front RE pics. I would say "sorry for the misunderstanding, but 100 is too much". And then, if you are PAYING extra for the pics, they are now yours with full ownership. Post them anywhere you want...here, there...everywhere...she would not keep license to those pictures if they are an added fee.

Net is I would NOT have paid extra for something that was already done...unless it was going to muck up a future engagement that I wanted. THEN I would be damn sure with this girl to get a laundry list of what is covered under the donation...

I have asked girls at the end of the session (if I am motivated by their beauty) if I can take some pictures for myself. I've had some say "no pictures" some say "yes, just one "Beautiful Brittany" comes to mind, and some just love to pose for the camera. Some wanted copies, some wanted professional level photo shoots (with my real cameras). A few say "sure show them off". Most say "JUST for you" meaning never to share them.

I NEVER violate an agreement on pics. If she says "JUST for you" they always shall remain that way.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:29 AM   #5
UTRDaisy
Tx Gfe =}

User ID: 156181
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You don't hand anyone any money. Lol.. no.no no.
I personally feel weird even grabbing the money in front of clients. I think it sends an inpersonal message.. but I have been shorted twice. Both misunderstandings.
I just think hobbyists should look twice at the showcase and all info provided.
Ive since, made it a habit to count it at the end though... both times I accidentally waited for them to leave, but idk if I would have called them on it. Sounds awkward and like a killer of moods even after the fact....

With this being said I may start counting first lol.
UTRDaisy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:47 AM   #6
Schmafty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
And then, if you are PAYING extra for the pics, they are now yours with full ownership. Post them anywhere you want...here, there...everywhere...she would not keep license to those pictures if they are an added fee.

I NEVER violate an agreement on pics. If she says "JUST for you" they always shall remain that way.
I agree 110%, especially with hobby photos, that a verbal agreement between you (the photographer) and the lady (the model) should never be violated.

Technically though, as soon as the shutter button on the camera is pressed, that photo belongs to the photographer with full ownership whether or not money is exchanged.
Schmafty is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:50 AM   #7
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I've never had a "rate" misunderstanding, but have had a "length of time" misunderstanding, several times. I usually request 90 minutes, and several times providers go by their usual routine and by the time the appointment rolls around, they forget and assume I want an hour, perhaps like most of their sessions. Many copious apologies once they remember, but their loss when they see me removing greenbacks from the envelope.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 11:33 AM   #8
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I try not to touch money until guy is out the door. I prefer donation to be put on counter, mantle, next to bed or on desk, not handed to me directly.
If a guy shorts me and it's the first time I've seen him, I just won't agree to see him again. If he contacts me in the future I may remind him or I'll just ignore him. If it's someone I've seen before, I'll give him second chance depending on the circumstances.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:37 PM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
... it happened twice to me ...

This wording suggests you are a victim of circumstances. Twice, this year.

1) ...The session did not go well at all due to her fault ...

2) ... a miscommunication caused by her ...
I suspect there is more to the story.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #10
nothingtolose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

1) See this link
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1085919&highlight=

2) She thought she texted me the new rate before the session (I double checked the text message records and told her she did not mention any new rate)
nothingtolose is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:05 PM   #11
irishlad
Valued Poster

The picture things sounds like maybe bs. Why is she telling you after rather than when the camera comes out? Reasonable to politely respond that you did Not agree to that and move on.

The "hey you're $20 short" sounds like a situation where you apologize, get in your car and deliver the cash ASAP, honest mistake. 9:10 a provider is not going to make the effort to con you out of $20.
irishlad is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:26 PM   #12
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The time for negotiating extras is during the booking process. If it's something you don't think to ask for or she doesn't publicly offer, then negotiate during the session. If she decides you owe her more than the agreed upon donation after the session, she is trying to break the agreement.

If it's a honest misunderstanding then by all means make it right. But if she didn't advertise or tell you that something is extra before or during the session, it's not your responsibility to make up for her seller's remorse. The problem is that, if she's the sort of person who would try to renegotiate services after the session, she may well also be the sort of person to decide to smear your name and reputation if you don't give in. There's a risk in standing up for yourself. On the other hand, there's a risk in giving in. If she can extort you once, she'll realize it's even easier to do it again since anyone would ask why you paid the extortion fee the first time if you didn't owe it. Giving into thieves is like showing your jugular to a predator, it marks you as easy prey. Rarely will a predator take one bite and walk away, and it's that wishful hope which encourages so many targets to simply give in.
Centaur is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 01:33 AM   #13
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx View Post
I just think hobbyists should look twice at the showcase and all info provided.
If only it were this simple. I had a situation where a provider came into San Antonio...only posted on ECCIE. Her Eccie specifically stated a special of $20 off. It didn't have any stipulations...just an ad and stating the special. I contact via P411 though (remember, I would not have known she was coming into town had it NOT been for ECCIE). I did this b/c makes screening a breeze.

I specifically stated that I saw her ad on ECCIE. That ad showed the special $20 off and her 30 min date was now 180. I go through with the appointment, pay the 180 (in envelope). I get a text a few mins after I leave saying I shorted her 20 dollars. I said, "No you ECCIE ad specifically stated $20 off." She comes back with, "But you contacted me through P411 therefore no discount." WTF, REALLY? Even after I stated that i saw your eccie ad, you were wanting to charge an extra 20 on me?

Needless to say, just by double checking a showcase would not have caused this BS. Granted, I could have asked and she would have lost my business.

Point being that it's not always 100% clear. It wasn't in my case and it didn't appear so in nothingtolose's case.
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 05:51 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:

Lightning and Rattlesnakes would only get "one" shot at me. Wouldn't give them a second chance!

You waited a week? Her hotel? Why would you wait a week? She was at the same hotel?

Well did you pay $80 or $100?

Do better research and "confirm" rates before you meet.

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:13 AM   #15
sunspots
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

never had that happen..... I ignore ads that play games and bullshit around...and here and p411 has to match
sunspots is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women