Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2014, 12:10 PM   #16
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post
I get a text a few mins after I leave saying I shorted her 20 dollars. I said, "No you ECCIE ad specifically stated $20 off." She comes back with, "But you contacted me through P411 therefore no discount." WTF, REALLY? Even after I stated that i saw your eccie ad, you were wanting to charge an extra 20 on me?

Point being that it's not always 100% clear. It wasn't in my case and it didn't appear so in nothingtolose's case.

That reads like a case of bad TCB. It is up to each and every Lady to run her business how she sees fit, however, having two different rates on two different websites that our local Gentleman frequent, just leads to miss communications, and misunderstandings. Unless you preface the special "For the Gentleman of ECCIE Only". Even then, it can be implied that you are giving special consideration to one group of folks and not the other. Having everything consistent across the board is just simpler for everyone.

At least once a week, a Gentleman will leave, neglecting to leave a donation. They just felt so good during our session, they felt as if they were with a friend or their girl, and it honestly just slips their minds. I get a hurried knock at the door a second later, or I sent them a quick text, and they turn around right away, apologize profusely, and leave it on my counter. It's often a high compliment, and not an intentional act. I find I will get so much further with someone, by extending them the benefit of a doubt, rather than approach them in an accusatory manor.

That being said, I have had my one hour, $90 donation shorted $20. I do what I do and text him, not getting a response until later in the evening to a message I sent via PM. This is understandable as many of you use hobby phones, and they tend to stay locked in a glovebox until needed. We exchanged messages for a week, and he told me he had every intention of bringing me the missing funds and how embarrassed he was. He just had to work out logistics as he was in North Austin, and he doesn't come my way, just south of downtown very often. I understand, no problem. Then the messages stop.

Okay, $20 is not a great deal of cash on it's own, granted. But as a percentage, it's 22% of my hourly donation, for the service he selected. I think that figure speaks for its self.

He never brings, or sends me the cash, nor makes another appointment.

A few months later, I start receiving messages from Ladies for reference requests for this Gentleman. This honestly, takes balls. I PM him, kindly remind him of our outstanding issue, as I have kept all of our PM's, I forward them to him. He is again mortified, and promises he will take care of it. I inform him that I can not and will not provide a reference for him until this matter is cleared up. I view a reference request as an after session curiosity, and is included as part of a session, and extension of my TCB. We even talk about different options, available to send me the missing donation. Keeping in mind, he had been to my incall, and this could have been settled months ago, with and envelope and a stamp. Still, to this date, no remedy has been extended or followed through.

For myself, these kinds of situations boil down to personal integrity. You either have it, or you don't. He was honestly a kind fella, until he wasn't. In retrospect, I know how fortunate I am for this being the only unresolved donation issue I've had. I also take steps to avoid any confusion, and all expectations are clear. Donations are always listed in my first contact, and verified in my reservation confirmation. If the Gentleman has requested an add on item, then I sent an additional email(s) we talk about it, then all pertinent information so everything is clear for both of us.

The last thing I would want is for someone to leave upset over a donation issue, they should be fully relaxed and happy....and having one hell of a time walking to their automobile!

Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:22 AM   #17
1234NiceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You got suckered. Here, have some sympathy.
1234NiceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:30 AM   #18
1234NiceGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You got suckered. It's wise to ask this stuff before the session. Here, have some sympathy.
1234NiceGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:41 AM   #19
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post
If only it were this simple. I had a situation where a provider came into San Antonio...only posted on ECCIE. Her Eccie specifically stated a special of $20 off. It didn't have any stipulations...just an ad and stating the special. I contact via P411 though (remember, I would not have known she was coming into town had it NOT been for ECCIE). I did this b/c makes screening a breeze.

I specifically stated that I saw her ad on ECCIE. That ad showed the special $20 off and her 30 min date was now 180. I go through with the appointment, pay the 180 (in envelope). I get a text a few mins after I leave saying I shorted her 20 dollars. I said, "No you ECCIE ad specifically stated $20 off." She comes back with, "But you contacted me through P411 therefore no discount." WTF, REALLY? Even after I stated that i saw your eccie ad, you were wanting to charge an extra 20 on me?

Needless to say, just by double checking a showcase would not have caused this BS. Granted, I could have asked and she would have lost my business.

Point being that it's not always 100% clear. It wasn't in my case and it didn't appear so in nothingtolose's case.
I believe p411 has something about rates not being higher on there than other sites. Or maybe that's just for points. But anyways since you saved her time and.effort in screening and you said you saw the ad here, that discount should have been honored.
Seems that lately I'm having more guys texting asking for my rates (not my discount). I've been told that those with premium access can't see our showcase, although I don't post what my review or military discounts are.
I also don't post certain other discounts but offer them once a guy has been established and agrees to my terms (usually to see me once a month).
I admit to having higher rates on other sites, but that is due to alot of flakes or NCNS on them. However Eccie & P411 have usually been reliable with rare exceptions.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women