Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2020, 11:50 PM   #1
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default I hope everyone is well

I am stuck in north Mobile with no power , that is ok, it’s not the first time . I have had enough of this hurricane shit. A word to the wise , keep a flashlight in reach. I normally use it to turn on the lights to go take a piss, it helps a lot, it sucks to get old. I guess not getting wiser from experience would be worse...
Steel Wheels is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 06:17 PM   #2
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Be safe

The weather looks bad

The Dr
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:20 PM   #3
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

Thank God for electricity, it has been a very long couple of days... lights, air conditioning, tv, I am so spoiled
Old 10-30-2020, 06:09 PM   #4
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Just got ELECTRICITY.

Thank goodness it has been fall-like mild days.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:25 PM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I kid about how old I am but I guess in the grand scheme of things I am not that old. The old guy down the street (78) stopped yesterday. I told him I heard his whole house generator kick on when the power went out during the storm. He said yeah best money he ever spent at least on the rare occasion the power goes out. He is also married to a woman half his age. So when he leaves yesterday after chatting he tells me that he is going home to fuck his young wife in the ac. I had to bow my head in respect. Old dude has it figured out. He also has a few bad ass hot rods. So dude has made a pretty good life for himself. Only bad thing is he is 78 has all sorts of health problems and will be dead soon. He still smokes and drinks and his poor wife is miserable because he keeps her locked away scared everyone is going to fuck her. So as he was driving away I thought about telling him he could do way better because his wifes pussy really isnt all that good that I could think of an easy 100 girls off the top my head better to take to his house and fuck in the ac while the rest of us powerless slobs sweat but being the gentleman that I am I bit my lip.

I did put whole house generator to the wintertime project list. I have been saying it for years and planed on burying a 500 gallon lp tank this winter anyways to run a tankless and switch to a blue star cooktop in the kitchen.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:34 PM   #6
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

I have been advised that these backup generators won’t ever pay for themselves, kinda like tankless water heaters. Before this year, the last hurricane to take out my power was Katrina in 2005 ... idk, I am too cheap to make the investment.
Old 10-30-2020, 10:56 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

I want to switch to tankless strictly to save space. I have two 50 gallon water heaters inside the house. They eat up a lot of room and need to go. I can put two tankless water heaters and have instant hot water pretty much at any point of the house. I also have an all electric kitchen and have wanted to put a blue star cooktop in for a few years now. I did cooking at high temp in a wok so bluestar is the only way to go. Look up bluestar wok cooking. So I was going to bury a 500 gallon tank this winter regardless of installing a whole house generator or not. I cant have old dude down the street driving by with his chest puffed out. I dont like the cost either I could fuck a lot of trashy women with those funds but knowing old dude looks down on me when he passes my house with his young wife (not young by my standards). So it doesnt pay for itself in a logical sense financially but that first time you go without power in August or July for two three or even more days it will be well worth it. I might hold off another season on the gen I hate spending money as anyone who has read my rate rants cant attest to.

Not having power sucks and I only went about 30 hours. I grind my own beans and couldn't get my generator cranked. I had to walk over to the neighbors and get garbage coffee that first morning and was embarrassed af along with having to drink shit coffee. I would have paid the 5k it runs to get a gen for my house right then if I could have.
Old 10-31-2020, 03:25 AM   #8
Steel Wheels
Valued Poster

All electric might be the problem. I have natural gas in the kitchen, the water heater, the dryer, and the central heating. Obviously, the central heat and dryer are useless without power, as is the water heater without water. I guess it’s true, you can’t hide money. I love the idea of a backup generator , I just can’t justify the expense in my mind, hell, it’s always going to be something... it’s a damn hurricane for God’s sake. At least I still have a roof over my head, I didn’t after Katrina
Old 10-31-2020, 09:34 AM   #9
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Wheels View Post
All electric might be the problem. I have natural gas in the kitchen, the water heater, the dryer, and the central heating. Obviously, the central heat and dryer are useless without power, as is the water heater without water. I guess it’s true, you can’t hide money. I love the idea of a backup generator , I just can’t justify the expense in my mind, hell, it’s always going to be something... it’s a damn hurricane for God’s sake. At least I still have a roof over my head, I didn’t after Katrina
Yeah I am trying to look on the bright side also Katrina fucked me good too. So this was just a little hiccup. I will survive but its time to get on the whole house gen train for me. I am getting old and am not sure I would have stayed if it were july and I had to go without power for 30 hours. I think I would have packed up and went and got a room somewhere. The older I get the bigger my pussy becomes. I like luxury and convenience and I wont apologize for it any longer. I am just going to have to accept that I am not the rough and tough man I once thought I was. I am now pussified and will not do without life's basic luxuries like power any longer. I hate to say it but I think I would go without fucking hookers for awhile just to afford the gen set if it came to it. And its not like me to think anything is more important than fucking hookers. My how things have changed lol
Old 11-01-2020, 05:03 AM   #10
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

I need a new roof and a new truck! But.....could have been worse.
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 09:12 AM   #11
BassCat
Valued Poster

Default Oh fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hue Briss View Post
I need a new roof and a new truck! But.....could have been worse.

How did you lose the truck? Did it go under or did a tree crush it?

I had a 35ft tall elm tree break about 10ft up from the ground and land on my metal sliding gate thats on wheels and a track. Its made of 1/8 2" square steel with wood pickets bolted to it. I had one of my trucks parked in front the gate on the driveway in front the gate. From my house it looked like my truck was fucked but the gate held up the tree for the most part. I have a few scratches on the hood but its way better than being crushed. It looked a lot worse than what it actually was.

I hate insurance and pay cash for everything so I have liability on every car I own other than grundy on a few hot rods and ncm on a few vetts so the truck would have come out of my pocket had it been crushed. So I feel like I dodged a bullet.

I hate spending money but I hate giving it away even more. Insurance is legalized extortion imho. I self insure everything and invest the money I would pay in premiums on my own and do way better usually. Every now and then I get hammered usually a hurricane but in the long run I am betting I save a ton of money by forgoing insurance and investing the money myself. I carry large liability policies to protect me from lawsuits should shit happen either in a wreck or on one of my properties or god forbid my business. To me one of the best days of my life was when I made enough money to self insure and stop making my insurance guy rich. Some of my wealthiest customers own insurance companies. Think about that.

[IMG][url=https://postimg.cc/s19JLbsY][/IMG]
Old 11-01-2020, 09:17 AM   #12
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to see and hear everyone is well after that last blast through
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 10:01 AM   #13
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

BC- I had a tree lay across the bed and cab of my 2500.
Hue Briss is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women