Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 09:35 AM   #46
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Chicken and egg.

Organizations like NAACP and BPP only exist out of necessity.

Why does the KKK, CCC, Tea Party and others like them exist?
Ever hear of the oldest civil rights organization in the US? It is called the NRA. It was founded for many reasons in the 19th century among which was the denial of firearms to freed black men. It is funny though that you name left wing organizations that will only allow people of color to join (unless you lie about your race) whereas the others like the Tea Party allows anyone to join...which must mean that they are not racist. That also means that you are a lying sack of shit and pretty stupid as well.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 09:38 AM   #47
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The only response in the whole string that gets the point. Who do the openly racist organizations support when it comes to political contributions and support?

Conservative Republicans. I wonder why that is?

Every one of you deflecting, tap-dancing asshats who are trying to avoid consideration of that issue ought to spend some time thinking about it.
Okay, real simple. Do you stand by this claim completely? If I find a racist organization that openly supports the left or democrats what will you do to make amends for this shit faced attack?
Old 06-24-2015, 10:09 AM   #48
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Chicken and egg.

Organizations like NAACP and BPP only exist out of necessity.

Why does the KKK, CCC, Tea Party and others like them exist?
Labor unions were "born" from "necessity," .... using the same logic.

Their methodology of violence was repugnant, and still is when it surfaces.

You are not the one to determine ...

... whether one person's "necessity" has value above or below yours.

Some of you "philosophers" are intellectually bankrupt,

.. on the one hand you want to avoid doing violence to our enemies on the announced theory that "we" will be no better than they are, but you at the same time tolerate, and apparently justify, doing violence to your "neighbors" on the basis of "necessity."

This man would be ashamed of you ... if he is not now .....

When you paint a group of people the same "color" as you identify a small minority of the group, you are no better than the racists who you criticize.

You are being a racist based on your own prejudices.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:56 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That photo reminds me ...

Where's the frigging link, Whir-LIE-turd?

You still haven't substantiated or even tried to authenticate one of the greatest lies ever posted in this forum!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:18 AM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That photo reminds me ...
I don't it, because he hasn't seem to have made any difference to you.

You're not part of a dream, you are a nightmare.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:18 AM   #51
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't it, because he hasn't seem to have made any difference to you.

You're not part of a dream, you are a nightmare.
errrrr.....ok...
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #52
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Ever hear of the oldest civil rights organization in the US? It is called the NRA. It was founded for many reasons in the 19th century among which was the denial of firearms to freed black men. It is funny though that you name left wing organizations that will only allow people of color to join (unless you lie about your race) whereas the others like the Tea Party allows anyone to join...which must mean that they are not racist. That also means that you are a lying sack of shit and pretty stupid as well.
Many things are started with good intentions. Others (like the KKK) was started for all the wrong reasons. You know this, which is why you didn't defend it, but instead slithered right around it.

Defend the beginning of a bunch of hood wearing bastards, who started for the sole purpose of committing crimes against freed slaves, but didn't want to be identified. Defend their beginning, several restarts, and continuation. Go ahead. Defend them.

NAACP - Purpose
"To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination."

Did you read that? Equality. Sorry that that's a big inconvenience to you and self-serving schmoes like you. When you don't like OTHERS having rights and enjoying life, you rustle each other up into mobs and 'suit up'. If you felt like what you were doing was right, why suit up?
Two of the three founding members were white, and ANYONE can join.

Where do you get your info from, guy!??! Damn. I'm embarrassed for you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:32 PM   #53
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Many things are started with good intentions. Others (like the KKK) was started for all the wrong reasons.
Were the Black Panthers started with "good intentions"? Speaking of slithering.

Were the Weathermen started with "good intentions"? Speaking of slithering.

You are justifying the creation of groups based on violent responses to their perceived "injustices," so long as you agree with their "intentions," while you disagree with the "focus" of purpose of other groups with which you take issue. I am being critical of both "sides" .. and not justifying anyone's violent "intentions."

That is one reason this country has deep division in it ...

.... or do you want it like that ... with deep divisions among the citizens here?

Perhaps you should expend your energy "cleaning up" the behavior in "your group" rather than telling others how to clean up their group. You have a lot of work to do. It would be productive.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:46 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
NAACP - Purpose
"To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate racial hatred and racial discrimination."

Yes, I understand. It's just that one "gets farther" if they lie about it. Right?

For awhile.

I have an extraordinary amount of respect for the family members of those who were slaughtered in the church by their demeanor and class when expressing their attitudes about the animal who did the killing. You might want to learn from them.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:55 PM   #55
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Were the Black Panthers started with "good intentions"? Speaking of slithering.

Were the Weathermen started with "good intentions"? Speaking of slithering.

You are justifying the creation of groups based on violent responses to their perceived "injustices," so long as you agree with their "intentions," while you disagree with the "focus" of purpose of other groups with which you take issue. I am being critical of both "sides" .. and not justifying anyone's violent "intentions."

That is one reason this country has deep division in it ...

.... or do you want it like that ... with deep divisions among the citizens here?

Perhaps you should expend your energy "cleaning up" the behavior in "your group" rather than telling others how to clean up their group. You have a lot of work to do. It would be productive.
Are you...actually serious?

You know what. I won't be baited in. Not gonna happen.

There's no way in hell you believe what you just typed. I'm going to give you more credit than you deserve, Lex. I KNOW you're smarter than what you're showing.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 01:40 PM   #56
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you...actually serious?

You know what. I won't be baited in. Not gonna happen.

There's no way in hell you believe what you just typed. I'm going to give you more credit than you deserve, Lex. I KNOW you're smarter than what you're showing.
Well, continue forward being a victim and facilitating the victimization. Blame!
Old 06-24-2015, 02:09 PM   #57
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Anyone they offer it to. There isn't a politician in the mix today that will turn it down.

That is even more cynical than I am. I am sure they will all take $ from organizations that are "unknowns", but I would hope many would reject funds from know sick groups.

They don't think like you. I think it's safe to assume you're an honest person, and you would like to think others especially political people would value the same.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:38 PM   #58
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Many things are started with good intentions. Others (like the KKK) was started for all the wrong reasons. You know this, which is why you didn't defend it, but instead slithered right around it.

Defend the beginning of a bunch of hood wearing bastards, who started for the sole purpose of committing crimes against freed slaves, but didn't want to be identified. Defend their beginning, several restarts, and continuation. Go ahead. Defend them.

NAACP - Purpose

Did you read that? Equality. Sorry that that's a big inconvenience to you and self-serving schmoes like you. When you don't like OTHERS having rights and enjoying life, you rustle each other up into mobs and 'suit up'. If you felt like what you were doing was right, why suit up?
Two of the three founding members were white, and ANYONE can join.

Where do you get your info from, guy!??! Damn. I'm embarrassed for you.
Any slithering is all in your head Faux Bro. No one defends the KKK for any reason so why do you keep trying to bring that up? The stated purpose of the NAACP and how it conducts itself today are two different things. You have more problems defending how far to the left the NAACP has slid than trying to nail someone for something that no on is doing. I pointed out the NRA but you avoided that topic like a hot skillet. There were black people at the beginning of the NRA and it was not limited to just one race like the racist NAACP. Look up Ida B. Wells for a 19th century, black woman's experience.
Back to the NAACP, how many founders were there? You say three and I say there were more than three. Were some of them white? Yes, and Jewish and REPUBLICAN as well. However, I was talking about NOW and not then which I made clear. The NAACP leadership is all black....so much for equality right?
Old 06-24-2015, 05:10 PM   #59
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
What's your agenda?
You should be asking the conservative politicians what THEIR agenda is? Would you ask someone who was telling you about the Holocaust what their agenda was?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #60
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
Racist wing of this country? You MOTHERFUCKING libtards are just as guilty if not more so, put these assholes on for size reverend Wright, Farrakhan, Sharpton, Black Panthers hell even the potus is playing the race card just to name a few. They are just if not more racist than any white group. I am sick to death of you fucks playing the race card, when both sides are guilty to some extent.
We're sick to death of you too. You dickshits that keep on pretending that nothing is happening and pointing fingers at everyone else but yourselves.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women