Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160315
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2015, 06:01 AM   #16
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

$65,000 ? Chump change.

How much has the hate groups "Nation of Islam" and "La Raza" funneled into the Obama and Clinton campaigns?

And we know Hillary accepted millions from corrupt regimes that are some of the worse human rights abusers around the world. The Saudi's have given millions of dollars to the Clintons.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:21 AM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Yet another irrelevant pic brought to you by the master of all things irrelevant, LLIdiot himself.

LLIdiot, have you answered the question yet?

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

As for me, the answer to the question is "still" NO!

What's your answer, LLIdiot?
What's your idiotic question have to do with the op?

Talk about irrelevant.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:27 AM   #18
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Amen to that - we need to stand up to these ignorant fucks.
Liberals have extremely short term memories when it comes to "radical groups":

Unabomber to the Weathermen .... Black Panthers .... If they want to "cleanse" the U.S. of "radicals" .... they might want to start in their own backyard FIRST!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:29 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Talkiabout irrelevant.
parrots do that .... Have you ever asked one to repeat what they just said?

They turn their head and look at you ... trying to figure out what you just said.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:31 AM   #20
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post

Talk about irrelevant.
LLIdiot set the "irrelevant" standard with his/her irrelevant pic.

I thought I would take his/her irrelevance to the next level.

Next question?

While on the subject, LLIdiot have you answered the question yet?

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

As for me, the answer to the question is "still" NO!

What's your answer, LLIdiot?

Lama, I don't mean to ignore you but ... if my memory serves me correctly, you once said or implied that you had come to the conclusion that the ill fated and ill advised, Spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq, was a mistake.

I am just trying to see if LLIdiot also feels that way.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:43 AM   #21
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

No bt, the pic was and is very relevant to this thread. It is the black panthers an extreme racist group of thuggish bastards.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:52 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedy View Post
No bt, the pic was and is very relevant to this thread. It is the black panthers an extreme racist group of thuggish bastards.

Seedy, had you actually read the printed words written by LLIdiot, you would have seen that he did not even mention "black panthers an extreme racist group of thuggish bastards."

The irrelevant statement made by LLIdiot was as follows:

"Those "Republican" poll watchers ... be lookin' good ...

Hillarious gets all the votes here."

Please tell me again about how "Hillarious" getting "all the votes here" is relevant to this thread?

Seedy, I thought you were smarter than that!

Oh well, we can now add Seedy to the growing list of those who have "gulped" from the Idiot Kool-Aid jug!

Who's next?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:15 AM   #23
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

No bt, that is a pic of the black panthers in Philadelphia, where they DENIED white people to vote. And it is relevant to this thread, who's drinking the Koolaid?, Maybe you for defending those f uckers, along with our glorious attorney General at the time Holder, who refused to investigate the allegations because they where black.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:30 AM   #24
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
This is a (dick)slap in the face to all those who like to pretend that the GOP doesn't appeal to the racist wing in this country. It's like cold, hard proof.
The only response in the whole string that gets the point. Who do the openly racist organizations support when it comes to political contributions and support?

Conservative Republicans. I wonder why that is?

Every one of you deflecting, tap-dancing asshats who are trying to avoid consideration of that issue ought to spend some time thinking about it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:39 AM   #25
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Did they know what the group was about?

LOTS of politicians from both parties cash checks from any one who sends money to them without checking their agenda.

But it means nothing.

I remember something Reagan said in a related context, "I'm not paying to support their beliefs, they are paying to support mine" (I'm paraphrasing).

I would take their money and then give them nothing they wanted. What are they going to do? Donate to Hillary?
According to the New York Times, the group is quite familiar to Republicans. A google search by a 5 year old would have revealed their agenda. Trent Lott, Haley Barbour and Mike Huckabee have actually addressed meetings of the group. Their agenda is so openly racist that in 1999, the GOP national chairman called on all republicans to quit the organization.

As for your Reagan quote....you make my point. Look whose paying to support republican beliefs. Openly racist hate organizations.

>>>>>>The Council of Conservative Citizens opposes “all efforts to mix the races,” and believes “that the American people and government should remain European in their composition and character.” It would severely restrict immigration, abolish affirmative action and dismantle the “imperial judiciary” that produced, among other rulings, the 1954 Supreme Court decision that integrated American education.
Those are among the core principles of the council, a Missouri-based organization with a long history of promoting white primacy. Now the massacre of nine black parishioners in a Charleston, S.C., church has propelled the organization, which in recent years seemed in decline, back onto the national stage and embroiled the Republican Party in new questions about its ties to the group.
  • Many of the themes promoted on the council’s website resonate through an online manifesto apparently written by Dylann Roof, who has been charged in the killings last week in Charleston. The manifesto traced the motivation for the shootings to a twisted epiphany: a Google search that led to the council’s website, where “pages upon pages of brutal black on White murders” were tallied and described.

“I have never been the same since that day,” the manifesto attributed to Mr. Roof said.
Since it rose in the 1980s from the ashes of the old and unabashedly racist White Citizens’ Councils, the Council of Conservative Citizens has drifted in and out of notoriety. But it is clearly back in: Last weekend, three Republican presidential candidates — Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, former Senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania and Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky — announced that they were returning or giving away donations from the council’s president, Earl Holt III.
Since 2011, Mr. Holt has also contributed at least $3,500 to Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, a Republican who is expected to run for president. A spokesman for Mr. Walker said he would donate the money to the Mother Emanuel Hope Fund, which is helping families of the Charleston massacre. All told, Mr. Holt, who did not return calls for comment, has given at least $57,000 to Republican candidates for federal and state offices.

But those contributions, first reported by The Guardian, tell only part of the story of the council’s ties to Southern Republican officeholders. In the 1990s, the council counted influential Republican friends from town halls to the halls of Congress. Among those who have addressed its meetings were Senator Trent Lott of Mississippi, at one time the Senate majority leader; Haley Barbour, a former national Republican chairman who was campaigning for governor in Mississippi at the time; and Mike Huckabee, the presidential candidate who was then Arkansas’ lieutenant governor. More recently, Gov. Nikki R. Haley of South Carolina dropped a council official in her state, Roan Garcia-Quintana, from her re-election campaign’s advisory committee in 2013 after his ties to the group became public.

In 1999, a cascade of reports linking Mr. Lott and other prominent Republicans to the council led the party’s national chairman, Jim Nicholson, to urge all Republicans belonging to the group to quit the organization, calling it racist. Back then, the council claimed 15,000 members, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist groups, and was among the largest such groups in the country.
In the past decade, the council appeared to have lost its old vigor. “We were wondering whether they would survive,” Heidi Beirich, the director of the law center’s Intelligence Report, who investigates such groups, said in an interview. “They don’t hold as many events; they don’t have as many chapters.”

But the manifesto attributed to Mr. Roof, posted on a website called lastrhodesian.com, suggests that the council continues to have influence among followers of so-called white power ideology.

The council has stated that Mr. Roof, 21, who is known to espouse white supremacist ideology, is not a member and that the organization had no contact with him. “The Council unequivocally condemns Roof’s murderous actions,” a statement on its website reads, and it “is hardly responsible for the actions of this deranged individual merely because he gleaned accurate information from our website.”

The website — its home page is a collection of links, often to accounts of crimes against whites by blacks — stands in contrast to the group’s depiction of itself as a more genteel guardian of the true right, “a standard conservatism that dates back to the Taft era,” said the group’s spokesman, Jared Taylor.

White rule and opposition to an increase in minority populations are the headline tenets of the council’s statement of principles. “Just go to South Central L.A., Brownsville, Texas, or Detroit,” Mr. Taylor, 63, said in an interview Monday. “The whole fabric of life changes if whites are displaced by, say, blacks or Asians or Hispanics.”

But the group also endorses causes dear to the far right for decades, including abandoning membership in the United Nations, maintaining the United States as a “Christian country,” denouncing homosexuality and opposing sex education, multiculturalism and property taxes.

In a conservative Southern heartland already roiled by federal intervention on civil-rights issues, the council early on was seen less as an outlier than a defender of states’ — and whites’ — rights. The support could cross party lines: In the late 1990s, one council member boasted that 34 members of the Mississippi Legislature, mostly Democratic, were council members as well.

In a 2010 interview with the conservative journal The Weekly Standard, Mr. Barbour cast the accusations of racism against the group as an exaggeration.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/23/us...zens.html?_r=0
Old 06-24-2015, 07:41 AM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The white supremacist group that Dylaan Roof cited in his manifesto has been making political contributions to republicans for years and the money has been gladly accepted. Suddenly, the dirtbag republicans who accepted these contributions without question are running for cover....fucking shameful....Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, Gregg Abbott....all took money from the Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist group that Roof cited with approval in his manifesto before he massacred nine African-americans after praying with them in their church. We're not talking a couple of bucks here either....$65,000.00 in total. I am wondering when the photos of Ealr Holt III, the head of the group, with Teddy Cruz and Gregg Abbott will start surfacing. Oh my.....

And, now, even the GOP is calling for removal of the confederate battle flag from government buildings. Your little RWW pointy heads must be exploding about now....
You and your Fellow Travelers can shove this up your asses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVgRRbDuZvY
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:42 AM   #27
timpage
Account Disabled

Why on earth would you have thought he was "smarter than that"? He's a cretin whose range stops at "har har har ROTLMAO!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Seedy, had you actually read the printed words written by LLIdiot, you would have seen that he did not even mention "black panthers an extreme racist group of thuggish bastards."

The irrelevant statement made by LLIdiot was as follows:

"Those "Republican" poll watchers ... be lookin' good ...

Hillarious gets all the votes here."

Please tell me again about how "Hillarious" getting "all the votes here" is relevant to this thread?

Seedy, I thought you were smarter than that!

Oh well, we can now add Seedy to the growing list of those who have "gulped" from the Idiot Kool-Aid jug!

Who's next?
Old 06-24-2015, 07:44 AM   #28
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
You and your Fellow Travelers can shove this up your asses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVgRRbDuZvY

Man, this has really struck a nerve, huh?
Old 06-24-2015, 07:54 AM   #29
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Anyone they offer it to. There isn't a politician in the mix today that will turn it down.

That is even more cynical than I am. I am sure they will all take $ from organizations that are "unknowns", but I would hope many would reject funds from know sick groups.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
This is a (dick)slap in the face to all those who like to pretend that the GOP doesn't appeal to the racist wing in this country. It's like cold, hard proof.
That is as much of a BS overgeneralization as the comment below. There are some of the RWWs in the party who certainly do, but that is a far cry from the party as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Those "Republican" poll watchers ... be lookin' good ...

Hillarious gets all the votes here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Amen to that - we need to stand up to these ignorant fucks.
That is as much of a BS overgeneralization as the comment above. There are some of the LWWs in the party who certainly do, but that is a far cry from the party as a whole.

Until people in each party start standing up to the extremists in their own party nothing will change.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:03 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Never a rebuttal. Just equivocation.

That's why you boys sound like a bunch of howler monkeys.

You just scream, cry and whine, linking to the most twisted minds the Internet has to offer to back up your outlandish, hateful point of view.

Why not just call a spade a spade. CCC (or is it KKK) is an evil hate group, and Republican candidates -- particularly Tea Party panderers -- routinely take money from them.

FACT JACK"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women