Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #16
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I have looked at your emails you have sent. You have submitted everything except I have had no confirmation that you have sent you ID Age Verification to Admin. There is a list from Admin of ALL girls who have sent their proper verification. Your name is not on it showing they have received your ID verification. I have sent a pm to a few Admins to have them check for me. I have not heard back from them

Now, before you have another pissy fit you need to read. Since we have NOT found your email for Age verification I will once again state that we can't put you in for VP yet.

You MUST follow the following instructions for Age verification. Do NOT send your ID to the MODS as it states in the instructions. I understand that many hookers do not like to read instructions and the "No Child left behind" Generations expects instant entitlement. But this is a Hooker Review Board and the owners put the rule in place to confirm each provider is not under age in order to protect hem and the men. If a girl refuses to do this, she does not become a VP. When a gal sends me their ID because they do not read the instructions, I delete it. I do not fwd it to anyone because I do not want it and if a girl can't follow simple instructions, they should not become a VP. Many girls will just scan and send us a pic of their DL. No, No, No. The instructions are clear to hold it next to your face so Admin knows it's you.

I shall post the instructions again for your viewing pleasure.

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible, along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to your face. Proof of age MAY be requested of ANYONE seeking VP status, regardless of their stated age. Please submit your information separately from the info you sent to your local staff for verification.

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:32 PM   #17
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Riley -Is it possible that the color of your skin may have something to do with it?
Simon, Simon, Simon, playing the race card on a hooker review board is as stupid as anyone fighting over the internet. I shall be sure to call Al "Not So" Sharpton and inform him of this injustice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers - I think there is an excess of uppity young ladies and they may be waiting for an opening you can slip into....
TS Still Looking holds 1st place in that one.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:30 PM   #18
AMOR ELSA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205436
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so confused because no other hooker I know that has been on this board has ever sent their ID to you guys. So what is the real deal I have not known anyone to send a ID for verification.
Why me?
AMOR ELSA is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:36 PM   #19
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOR ELSA View Post
I am so confused because no other hooker I know that has been on this board has ever sent their ID to you guys. So what is the real deal I have not known anyone to send a ID for verification.
Why me?

Actually, it's quite common to send ID for verification to many serious sites that want to avoid being shut down for sponsoring UA providers. I don't advertise as being anywhere near the age group and, yet, when advertising for certain sites, I do have to send ID.

The ID verification is fairly new here on ECCIE so, if some providers did not have to do it when they got started, it was because it was not in place by then.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Google Redbook and you'll see why they are asking.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:35 PM   #21
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Elsa I'll be more than happy to help you out with your concern. I won't however entertain the thought of this being a racial issue, quite frankly that claim is ridiculous considering we have numerous ladies representing each racial group.

Our verification application is very simple and requires minimal work, as indicated above you have to submit 2 out of 3 of the following:

1. Links to reviews on any site
2. Webpage or ad anywhere on the net
3. Vouch from a verified provider or member in good standing, this persons only review cannot be of you.

Our ID policy is firm and there will be no circumventing it, we require those ladies 18-25 to submit 2 pictures. One of you holding the ID and the other of the ID zoomed in, you can cover your personal information such as name and address that stuff is immaterial to us all we need to see is your DOB. This isn't a negotiable policy and it's our way of ensuring those who participate here are of age.

I suggest you comply with the requisites if you want to advertise here otherwise the alternative is you will not have the option to participate in our forums. Since you are suggesting the staff is not responsive I will personally assist you with this..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:24 PM   #22
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
At least someone noticed
I'm just giving you shit Elsa. All kidding aside, follow and trust Von. I believe that he may be the only one trying to help you.

That mojo guy... He is shifty fellow. He may ask you drive to him and peg him before expediting your Verified Provider access.
Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:51 PM   #23
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I'd take it as a compliment. Many of these old dilapidated dicksocks around here would kill to be mistaken for 25 or under.

Quote:
Why me?
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:09 PM   #24
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Thanks for sending in the ID check, now if you can please finish the verification process by sending the links or vouch to the local moderators.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women