Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #1
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. A NC/NS about Raven Monroe.

Now I know what you're all going to say after reading this "That's what you get for trusting her again." (or you'll probably say worse).

Either way, I don't care, and you're probably right. I had hoped for the very best, but I also planned for the very worst. By fully documenting our conversation and agreement.

So here goes: I had originally seen Raven Monroe (her profile: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=282711) on 02-08-2015, (here's the review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1297126). I gave her a no for her over all performance/attitude/etc...

Fast forward to yesterday: She pops into chat and sends me an IM asking how I've been and she asked if she could make the session up to me. She said/claimed she felt bad about what happened, and had learned from it. I felt she was genuine and sincere, so I agreed. I'm all about second chances and I did feel bad giving her a no because I thought she had a lot of potential.

The agreement: Raven told me I would get a steep discount if I had another session with her, which I politely turned down. She then offered me a free session for 30 minutes. I left the time, length of session and location up to her. Since she was nice enough to offer, I wasn't going to make many demands or requests of her.

After chatting with her in IM's for about 20-30 minutes, we finalized the deal and I told her I would text/call her in the morning to confirm we were still on for noon, and to get her hotel name/room number.

The day of the meeting (today): I sent Raven a text around 7:30am asking her if we were still on for today. I know it may have been a bit early in the morning for some people, but I was already up, and thought "the more time to prepare/communicate, the better". - I received no response from her.

I didn't want to seem too pushy, so I waited about an hour and a half, and called her. She didn't answer, so I left her a voice mail. Which was almost verbatim of my text "Hey, this is Slubby (yeah, I called myself that on the voicemail...stupid, right?) I'm just checking in to see if we're still on for today at noon. Call me or text me back when you can please. Thanks." I didn't call her again because I did not want to come across as pushy or stalkerish. I felt two forms of contact was enough. The ball was in her court now.

-Still no response from her.

I know what you're all thinking "What a dick! At least give her a few hours or 24 hours to reply, in case something happened to her! or You're just pissed you didn't get your free session!"

But with the history I have with this girl, I didn't want to wait. Plus, if I waited that long imagine how many other potential clients she could be ncns'ing while I waited?

Last minute update: She finally sends me a text, 20 minutes after our scheduled appt. She lets me know yes we're still on, but has one thing she needs to do. (no apology, because she fails to realize what she has done, just like in her past).

I informed her that we had set our meeting for noon, which to me...and everyone else...that is 12o'clock. But don't worry, because the mood had passed. That was my final straw with her. I certainly wasn't going to give her another chance.

It appears as if she hadn't learned her lesson at all, and isn't considerate of other peoples time.

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:48 PM   #2
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
Now I know what you're all going to say after reading this "That's what you get for trusting her again." (or you'll probably say worse).

Either way, I don't care, and you're probably right. I had hoped for the very best, but I also planned for the very worst. By fully documenting our conversation and agreement.

So here goes: I had originally seen Raven Monroe (her profile: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=282711) on 02-08-2015, (here's the review: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1297126). I gave her a no for her over all performance/attitude/etc...

Fast forward to yesterday: She pops into chat and sends me an IM asking how I've been and she asked if she could make the session up to me. She said/claimed she felt bad about what happened, and had learned from it. I felt she was genuine and sincere, so I agreed. I'm all about second chances and I did feel bad giving her a no because I thought she had a lot of potential.

The agreement: Raven told me I would get a steep discount if I had another session with her, which I politely turned down. She then offered me a free session for 30 minutes. I left the time, length of session and location up to her. Since she was nice enough to offer, I wasn't going to make many demands or requests of her.

After chatting with her in IM's for about 20-30 minutes, we finalized the deal and I told her I would text/call her in the morning to confirm we were still on for noon, and to get her hotel name/room number.

The day of the meeting (today): I sent Raven a text around 7:30am asking her if we were still on for today. I know it may have been a bit early in the morning for some people, but I was already up, and thought "the more time to prepare/communicate, the better". - I received no response from her.

I didn't want to seem too pushy, so I waited about an hour and a half, and called her. She didn't answer, so I left her a voice mail. Which was almost verbatim of my text "Hey, this is Slubby (yeah, I called myself that on the voicemail...stupid, right?) I'm just checking in to see if we're still on for today at noon. Call me or text me back when you can please. Thanks." I didn't call her again because I did not want to come across as pushy or stalkerish. I felt two forms of contact was enough. The ball was in her court now.

-Still no response from her.

I know what you're all thinking "What a dick! At least give her a few hours or 24 hours to reply, in case something happened to her! or You're just pissed you didn't get your free session!"

But with the history I have with this girl, I didn't want to wait. Plus, if I waited that long imagine how many other potential clients she could be ncns'ing while I waited?

Last minute update: She finally sends me a text, 20 minutes after our scheduled appt. She lets me know yes we're still on, but has one thing she needs to do. (no apology, because she fails to realize what she has done, just like in her past).

I informed her that we had set our meeting for noon, which to me...and everyone else...that is 12o'clock. But don't worry, because the mood had passed. That was my final straw with her. I certainly wasn't going to give her another chance.

It appears as if she hadn't learned her lesson at all, and isn't considerate of other peoples time.

I feel ya. Gents do this kinda thing too. So, cancel once and I'll let them know the next time they contact me, Please be sure you have the time, because I won't schedule again, if I begin getting ready for an appointment and it gets cancelled two times. No communication, I don't even bother to get ready.....LOL
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:03 PM   #3
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Damn slubby........give her one more chance. (snicker snicker)
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:13 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

she probably got a paid session to fill the Noon slot... she's had plenty of reviews since yours (all positive), and commands a hefty fee.. just saying..

and you probably realize that free session offer was TGTBT.. just wasn't going to happen.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:28 PM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

What you fail to understand is that it is may not her be you are directly communicating with.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:06 PM   #6
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

I'm not going to WK or anything ....but just need to put in my 2 cents.....I've seen Raven MULTIPLE times. Sometimes twice in a week. She has never ever nc/ns me. However I do agree with you saying that if it were set for noon....then noon it is. I just have a strong feeling that it was a miscommunication on her part. Sorry for your experience.
I have also hung out with Raven a few times outside of sessions and I can guarantee that it is her handing her business. I've seen it with my own eyes. Just fyi. Again, not a WK, just felt compelled to speak up.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:17 PM   #7
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Maybe she broke away from the rest of the KT girls, which looks like that may be the case looking at her donation levels now. Also, the KT girls do not miss their scheduled appointments either, Katy has some nice TCB skills.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:21 PM   #8
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Maybe she broke away from the rest of the KT girls, which looks like that may be the case looking at her donation levels now. Also, the KT girls do not miss their scheduled appointments either.
I've done that....lol! It's her alright.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:40 PM   #9
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Well she was good to you then, Richardtx, but the bottom line of this thread is she NCNS the OP, and since she is not responding, it suggests he is probably right.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:54 PM   #10
Richardtx
Valued Poster

That is the bottom line and I'm not arguing with that. I would feel the same as the op, of course.
Old 07-31-2015, 04:05 PM   #11
lovestwospooge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Ehhh. seems to me that like everything nothing is for free. Hopefully this is a learning experience for her to move on from this game. There is something to be learned from this just not sure what yet. Oooo yeah DNS list.
lovestwospooge is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women