Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who thinks DavidFree should be banned for having multiple handles and harassing providers and hobbyi
I think DavidFree should be banned from ECCIE 48 42.86%
I don't think he should be banned 64 57.14%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2015, 07:08 PM   #106
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Does anything you ever say make any fucking sense?!

All I ever see you do is down us providers. I don't care if it makes sense to you because that post had nothing to do with you. You should be a little bit more kind.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:11 PM   #107
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Why would anyone that knows the guide lines bump a 6-7 month old thread.........
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:11 PM   #108
bbwhunter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Who gives a fuck about these train wreck threads?

Not me lol
bbwhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:20 PM   #109
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Bolt my dear friend, why would you bump the thread thats way over 30 days.....You are an awesome friend but 7 months? And I do consider Bolt a really good friend. I respect hime.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:31 PM   #110
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Bolt my dear friend, why would you bump the thread thats way over 30 days.....You are an awesome friend but 7 months? And I do consider Bolt a really good friend. I respect hime.
Go back and reread the guidelines, the 30 day rule only applies to reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
All I ever see you do is down us providers. I don't care if it makes sense to you because that post had nothing to do with you. You should be a little bit more kind.
DAMN, finally something you wrote makes sense and has proper spelling and punctuation!....You're full of shit, I rag on Hobbyists and Providers alike when they act and write stupid.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:40 PM   #111
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Go back and reread the guidelines, the 30 day rule only applies to reviews.

DAMN, finally something you wrote makes sense and has proper spelling and punctuation!....You're full of shit, I rag on Hobbyists and Providers alike when they act and write stupid.
Wow you are a bitter person. You need a really good hug and maybe a kick in the nuts. Stop being a jerk and I'll put you on block. Have a good night. I wish you well.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:45 PM   #112
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

OK, Let me start with this. I have known bolt for years, been to his house and broke bread with him. If Bolt thinks there is an issue that should be brought up then I belive he has a legitimate cause.......If you guy don't like Bolt, well the fuck off you wanna be fuckers who can't be happy at home with the one YOU chose.....and if you want to attack me, well come on bitches you aint doin anything but wasting you're breath, cuase I don't care what you cheating fuckers think.......wooohooo, fuck off and lick your nut sack..
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 07:51 PM   #113
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

this is just mean...
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:38 PM   #114
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
OK, Let me start with this. I have known bolt for years, been to his house and broke bread with him. If Bolt thinks there is an issue that should be brought up then I belive he has a legitimate cause.......If you guy don't like Bolt, well the fuck off you wanna be fuckers who can't be happy at home with the one YOU chose.....and if you want to attack me, well come on bitches you aint doin anything but wasting you're breath, cuase I don't care what you cheating fuckers think.......wooohooo, fuck off and lick your nut sack..
Motor, you are a good man.

I bumped this not because of the fact that David is involved, but because of the revelation of the actions taken by relax and Kendra. Is this case many people were right about them and in light of the "confession " about her outings and harassment of members who disagreed with her a reminder for the community was in order.

I haven't ever cared what anonymous people think here about my actions. If mojojo wanted to do something other than snipe at me he could easily pm and ask why I did it. He didn't, and he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. This isn't David vs bolt.

Relax is a danger to the community. Every possible instance of their vindictive behavior should be recalled so the newb can see before he makes a mistake. This bump wasn't for those always on here. It is for the guy who is their next victim and doesn't know it yet. If ONE person changes their mind and avoid them that otherwise wouldn't have seen their actions, then to me it is worth the bump. Some people know I have friends that were hurt by them. I take their actions seriously.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:59 PM   #115
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post

I bumped this not because of the fact that David is involved, but because of the revelation of the actions taken by relax and Kendra. Is this case many people were right about them and in light of the "confession " about her outings and harassment of members who disagreed with her a reminder for the community was in order.

I haven't ever cared what anonymous people think here about my actions. If mojojo wanted to do something other than snipe at me he could easily pm and ask why I did it. He didn't, and he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to. This isn't David vs bolt.

Relax is a danger to the community. Every possible instance of their vindictive behavior should be recalled so the newb can see before he makes a mistake. This bump wasn't for those always on here. It is for the guy who is their next victim and doesn't know it yet. If ONE person changes their mind and avoid them that otherwise wouldn't have seen their actions, then to me it is worth the bump. Some people know I have friends that were hurt by them. I take their actions seriously.
Bolt, like I said, I have know you for a long time. I respect your comments on this board. I would honestly believe you over anyone else. Relax, has certainly raised serious questions on how they have handled issues with in. You and I both know of others they have hurt. I know personally people that they have caused issues with and it really pisses me off. I can't say what I would do but they deserve anything they get, plus 10 fold.
motor is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:09 PM   #116
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Makes total sense to me. It's not about being "nice", it's about sharing information in this case and it's a big deal. If anything I think bringing this thread up helps David's credibility.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:50 PM   #117
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Makes total sense to me. It's not about being "nice", it's about sharing information in this case and it's a big deal. If anything I think bringing this thread up helps David's credibility.
It absolutely does. Along with several others he was right to point out their hypocrisy. Mind you, he wasn't the only one, and based on her comments he got off light compared with torching suite A and tearing down the others.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:36 AM   #118
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

heh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by motor
Why would anyone that knows the guide lines bump a 6-7 month old thread.........
Quote:
You should write a review on him, then. Though, it would probably be filled with just as much nonsense as this.

Quote:
This isn't David vs bolt.
What an odd way to bump the thread if that's the case. The "offer" here being that they would pay to have him banned... so why ask if their offer is still open? Some roundabout way to show how they're they bad guy instead of just pointing out that in light of the other thread posted they also do stupid shit like this and thus cementing themselves as being bad for the hobby?

Quote:
I agree, and would think attention to this thread through a bump is worth it for the reasons you've stated; but come out and say that plainly if that's what it's really about.
edit: You could have literally typed the above quote in your bump and been good.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:52 AM   #119
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:25 AM   #120
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

ntsa.jpg
Tx Noob is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women