Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2015, 09:48 AM   #31
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tia travels View Post
...After as many tickets as I've had in 12 of the 50 states, its silly of me to even try. ...
Make that 13 states now.
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:23 PM   #32
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I believe there are online defencive driving courses that you can now take also
to get a ticket removed, about $25
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:12 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Remind me to nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize, mofo.
He'll have a fight on his hands with Lurch Kerry for it ! Lurch thinks he's gonna get it for bending over for the Iranians !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:14 PM   #34
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Shit! I meant Nobel Putz Prize.
Lurch will contest him for that one too !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:35 AM   #35
tia travels
Let's Have A Great Year!

User ID: 1650
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
I believe there are online defencive driving courses that you can now take also
to get a ticket removed, about $25

I was given that option for it in the state I was ticketed in. But it would have been 50$ extra AND....it wasn't a guarantee that my state would accept that removal or even DO the removal for me. I called my DMV and he told me he couldn't promise me it would work for my state. So I thought about it and it wasn't worth taking the chance, wasting the 4 hours of online tutoring and extra 50$. By the time I took the class and had to wait for my certificate to be mailed and then send it off to my state's DMV and hope they accept it--might have taken another whole month to accomplish.

Believe me, when I lived in TX, I certainly took advantage of that option. Since I got more than 1 ticket a year, it really helped out in TX and after I moved to IN, I kept my TX license an extra year just to be able to "have" that option still. But decided it's better to do things the right way and finally just gave up my TX license. I didn't want the hassle of being stopped one day and have them wonder why I still have TX plates when I've been living in IN for 5 years (for example.) Besides, having TX plates meant I had to drive back to TX to get the stupid car inspection and stickers yearly. That would've been a hassle too.

So going back to my original plan...it's better for me to pay the ticket pronto b/c in my eyes, the faster it's paid, the sooner it's gone.
tia travels is online now   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 AM   #36
TownCryer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Plates from a different State

I use to have a Nevada license a car titled in Indiana, and one in a Southern state not requiring an inspection. It was easy to get the states to mail the plates to me once a year. Since I did not spend 182 days in any one state there was nothing the police could do about it. I was considered a transient. At that time Nevada did not keep records on out of state traffic tickets. It worked for many years. It still may I have not checked into it recently.
TownCryer is online now   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 12:29 PM   #37
Grouchy
Gaining Momentum

Betcha never worked on an ambulance. Speed kills. Lotsa speed splatters. Speed limits are calculated by smart people using body counts. (OK I know some are bogus and fund raisers but most limits are real.)
Grouchy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 09:07 PM   #38
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I have paid an attorney 150 to 200 dollars to go to court for me. They get it settled
by calling it "defective equipment" . It does not show up as a moving violation or get points on my insurance. I still pay a fine but no problems and I don't have to go to court and lose any work or take any driving classes. I have done this in 4 states. I will not go to court without an attorney, even for a speeding ticket.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 11:21 PM   #39
RocketSurgeon
-

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
I have paid an attorney 150 to 200 dollars to go to court for me. They get it settled
by calling it "defective equipment" . It does not show up as a moving violation or get points on my insurance. I still pay a fine but no problems and I don't have to go to court and lose any work or take any driving classes. I have done this in 4 states. I will not go to court without an attorney, even for a speeding ticket.
This.

Getting a good attorney to take care of every ticket is the best course of action.
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women