Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #31
dcarr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
UMMMMM love slave. come to think of it I was thinking about maybe going as a genie (you know of your era I dream of jenie) You know the veils and scarvers look. I will have to think about that. I can only Imagine what your evil twisted mind is envisioning.
Damn, used to love that show, sure would like to have a few wishes granted by you Chelsea!
dcarr is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #32
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
UMMMMM love slave. come to think of it I was thinking about maybe going as a genie (you know of your era I dream of jenie) You know the veils and scarvers look. I will have to think about that. I can only Imagine what your evil twisted mind is envisioning.
Jeanie was smokin hot. As far as my evil twisted mind, I have some ideas.
Most of them won't hurt much, and if they do only short term. We'll talk about the rest in private.
I'd like to know what the rest of the ladies are dressing up as...... Ladies?
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #33
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Good thing Mr Smith isn't a doctor (I hope, if he is tough titty) because he has no bed side manner at all!!! I really though my ideal of going to the costume ball as a virgin or maybe a nun had merit but no he just burst the dream using no, I repeat NO tact what so ever an in no uncertain terms lets me know I'm not a virgin nor am I a nun, but he did at least confirm the fresh out of the shower look worked, This only opened up a whole different can of worms, for example who's going to follow me around sprinkling water or some substitute on me to keep the fresh look and could this venture over into the water sports arena???? The owner of the house I suspect wouldn't be too thrilled with the thought of water trailed all over his home. Not to mention every one that I give a big old southern hug to will now have to suffer along with a wet shirt ( its ok for somethings to be warm and wet) but a cold wet shirt is not cool or then maybe it could be cool. GEE guys I have a real delima here, I need some suggestions on costume choice, Ya know a towel wrapped around me would suit a lot of you, but then it would be toooo easy to unwrap the package . Or maybe I could come dressedd as Mr Smith then we would have two ass'es at the gathering (lol just playing we all know what a great guy Mr Smith is don't we). I could come as an ATM machine NO NO NO that is what yall are suppose to come as. My poor lil mind is all stresse out over this , Yall get off your ass'es and give me some choices if I come attired as one of you suggest I might just slip off with you an who knows a bbbj might be the reward for your suggestion. Where's Col Z he should be good at this sort of stuff, naw just like the cops never around when you need him. REALLY looking forward to the GLMI see yall there and really I need costume ideas xoxo chelsea

Chelsea hun, I got here as quick as I could, and even have an idea or three:

Cheerleader,

Nurse:

Schoolteacher:

police officer (we may need some crowd control)

Maybe, a toga:

And Love Slave, though probably not what Smitty had in mind:

Will add some more as I get more ideas.

The Colonel

PS: and you gotta remember, Smitty ain't a doctor, he works on a ferry boat.
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #34
Elgato69
Valued Poster

Official invitation went out via Email this morning
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:07 AM   #35
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys I am sorry to inform you the Alice ayres is not coming but I have someone better that will be joining me. she is a sexy Milf, her name is Codie Wilde.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:13 PM   #36
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Well, we are getting down to the wire. The party is just around the corner and it should be a good one. We have over 20 ladies on the guest list and a bunch of you hardlegs. It will be good to see everyone that I know and to meet the people I don't.

I have an idea for a kind of a raffle, if I can get a few of the ladies interested.
For a small donation every guy that shows can put his name in a hat, and the lucky winner will receive the lady of his choice (from those that want to participate) for an hour of her time at the social. ( in a private room) And of course the lady gets the proceeds from the raffle. If any of the ladies are interested in this please pm me, and I'm sure that most of the guys will want in. I promise not to rig the raffle in my favor.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #37
Guest090412-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 97129
My ECCIE Reviews

I can not wait. Chelsea has me real excited about coming to Corpus Christi. She says most of the guys are great guys. I want to see for myself
Guest090412-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #38
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Gosh darn it Mr. Smith, That was my Idea for the last event that we had and Col Z said that wasnt a good idea he had talked it over with someone, but you can count me in on this.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #39
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
Well, we are getting down to the wire. The party is just around the corner and it should be a good one. We have over 20 ladies on the guest list and a bunch of you hardlegs. It will be good to see everyone that I know and to meet the people I don't.

I have an idea for a kind of a raffle, if I can get a few of the ladies interested.
For a small donation every guy that shows can put his name in a hat, and the lucky winner will receive the lady of his choice (from those that want to participate) for an hour of her time at the social. ( in a private room) And of course the lady gets the proceeds from the raffle. If any of the ladies are interested in this please pm me, and I'm sure that most of the guys will want in. I promise not to rig the raffle in my favor.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.
Sorry Mr. Smith, as much as I love the idea, word from further up the food chain is no go on the idea. Sorry.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 PM   #40
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Sorry Mr. Smith, as much as I love the idea, word from further up the food chain is no go on the idea. Sorry.

The Colonel
Well Col, I don't see how ECCIE (the food chain) can kill an idea for an event they have NOTHING to do with. Let's not forget ECCIE (the food chain) does not sponsor, condone nor otherwise have anything to do with socials.

If that's their position, how can they control what goes on? Can't have it both ways can they?

If a few rogue dudes want to have a lottery/wager, WTF? With all due respect to the "food chain," I personally don't like people who try to control me.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:21 PM   #41
Elgato69
Valued Poster

rj the problem is using this forum to promote an activity such as smitty suggested. Advertising such an activity is not condoned by ECCIE. End of discussion.
Elgato69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 05:56 AM   #42
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

We can talk about what goes on at our party at the party. My intent wasn't to ruffle any feathers or break any rules.
Back to the topic at hand. One more day till the party. I'm pumped about it.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:13 AM   #43
Guest061918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The party sounds like it will be incredible. I hope to attend if Elgato gets back to me. Tell me are any guys dressing up in a costume?
Guest061918 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:35 AM   #44
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
My intent wasn't to ruffle any feathers or break any rules.
Why not?
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #45
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codie Wilde View Post
I can not wait. Chelsea has me real excited about coming to Corpus Christi. She says most of the guys are great guys. I want to see for myself
And I'm looking forward to meeting DD, I mean you darling!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women