Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2017, 05:21 AM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Happy MLK and Malcolm X Day

RIP my brothers.

Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:22 AM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Old 01-16-2017, 05:22 AM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Old 01-16-2017, 05:37 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
RIP my brothers.
You call MLK a "brother"! He's ashamed of you!

He's also ashamed of Obaminable.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:55 AM   #5
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

This is RACIST according to Ashley Judd --->

Yellow is the New White! http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...standard-issu/

Quote:
Hollywood activist Ashley Judd wants ‘standard issue’ black emojis to combat ‘white privilege’

Hollywood activist Ashley Judd wants media companies to issue “standard issue” black emojis as a way of combating “white privilege.”

A Facebook post on Tuesday promoting Jan. 21’s “Women’s March on Washington” turned into a lecture on race for Mrs. Judd’s nearly 300,000 followers. The long-time Democratic Party supporter and activist allotted her “evening interaction” to the prevalence of “white/yellow-ish” icons as in indicator of “white privilege.”
“If you’re other than white, you have to scroll to search for an emoji of color that more closely resembles your experince [sic],” the actor wrote. “A little thing, perhaps. But … what if emojis, came, standard issue, in black? So WE whites had to scroll to find a color that more accurately resembled US? Multiply that times the incalculable. … And that gives me a glimpse of what it may be like to be a person of [color] in a white-centric world. Everything set to the standard of whiteness, everything else a variation thereof.”
The former Golden Globe nominee then shifted to her Twitter account to inform another 280,000 followers that yellow emojis are allegedly “code for white.”

While many of Mrs. Judd’s Facebook fans agreed with her premise, others questioned why a well-known activist would elevate the color of cartoons to a level of such importance.
“How blessed are we to live in such a safe nation that one can pout and pitch a fit about the color of emojis on her tech devices?” asked Donna Overcash on Wednesday. “Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, people are worried about finding clean drinking water or being beheaded for their religious
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:01 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

As a devout Christian and dedicated pacifist, IMO that MLK would be lecturing SissyChaps and his ILK, the demented Hollywood Crowd, and Obaminable on a regular basis ... and firmly chastising the "Black Lives Matter" crowd. He was flawed, of course, but a leader who influenced history, not revised it.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:12 AM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

I'm holding out for Black History Month, Shitistan Mosque... only 2 weeks to go... maybe we can get an answer why the Black Kids are so Angry?

RACIST YELLOW EMOJI--->

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1827854

Quote:
Black History Month 2017 in United States of America will start on
Wednesday, February 1

and will end on
Tuesday, February 28
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:23 AM   #8
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

it looks as though shitstain is confused about a civil rights Icon MLK and a America hating muslin POS black racist Malcum X there's a big deference between a Christian and a muzzy

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Minister
Martin Luther King Jr. was an American Baptist minister and activist who was a leader in the Civil Rights Movement. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs

Malcolm X (racists)
Minister
Malcolm X, born Malcolm (Little POS) and later also known as el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz, was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. To his admirers he was a courageous advocate for the rights of blacks, a man who indicted white America in the harshest terms for its crimes against black Americans he was a preacher of racism and violence.
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:26 AM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:33 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
As a devout Christian and dedicated pacifist, IMO that MLK would be lecturing SissyChaps and his ILK, the demented Hollywood Crowd, and Obaminable on a regular basis ... and firmly chastising the "Black Lives Matter" crowd. He was flawed, of course, but a leader who influenced history, not revised it.
You're begging badly for my attention aren't you? Admit go ahead. I'm listening.

I'm listening Corolla man I'm listening.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:36 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
This is RACIST according to Ashley Judd --->

Yellow is the New White! http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...standard-issu/
Isn't the color Yellow a designation for the Oriental Races?

I guess she forgot about that.

How about blue. Aside from those guys that beat on PVC pipe in Las Vegas, I don't think there is any human that is naturally blue.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:39 AM   #12
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
it looks as though shitstain is confused about a civil rights Icon MLK and a America hating muslin POS black racist Malcum X there's a big deference between a Christian and a muzzy

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Minister
Martin Luther King Jr. was an American Baptist minister and activist who was a leader in the Civil Rights Movement. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs

Malcolm X (racists)
Minister
Malcolm X, born Malcolm (Little POS) and later also known as el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz, was an African-American Muslim minister and human rights activist. To his admirers he was a courageous advocate for the rights of blacks, a man who indicted white America in the harshest terms for its crimes against black Americans he was a preacher of racism and violence.
So anyone advocating for their rights and freedoms by any means necessary is a POS. See this is why I say god has to have a special place in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur for poileple like you. Malcolm being Muslim is irrelevant. He was a freedom fighter against the government and tyranny of white oppressors and yet you speak upon his name with such contempt. Let me ask you were your parents and grand parents beaten by black men. Was your grand mother raped by black men did you witness your father brutally killed by the KKK when you were 5? If you can't (which i know you can't) answer yes to any of those scenario's. Then your racist scum bucket ass should zip your trap, in other words your mouth.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:39 AM   #13
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Both Martin Luthur King and the great Barbara Jordan would be ashamed of the current crop of so called "Black Leaders", and how they have continually kept, with the help of the Democrat Party, many Blacks in a state of hopeless poverty and moral degradation.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:41 AM   #14
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Both Martin Luthur King and the great Barbara Jordan would be ashamed of the current crop of so called "Black Leaders", and how they have continually kept, with the help of the Democrat Party, many Blacks in a state of hopeless poverty and moral degradation.
Even more disappointed at the racists republicans
Old 01-16-2017, 09:44 AM   #15
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

You know all you shit heads claiming Obama faked his own birth by putting a false announcement in the Hawaii newspapers because as a new born he knew that 45 yrs later he would run for and become president. Yeah sounds sane and logical to me.

You people are beyond mentally repairable .....not even god can fix your mentally diseased sickness

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women