Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2017, 01:07 PM   #1
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Chinese State Media Warns Trump Of ‘War’ If South China Sea Access Blocked

The Chinese will kick our asses in a WAR with Trump at the helm. I'm sorry but the days of American dominance is over. I say put all the people that voted for Trump on the front lines leave the rest of us decent peaceful citizens of the world alone.

China is an Ally of Russia who is an Ally of Iran who is an Ally of North Korea. The Chinese are smarter than US and along with Russia and Iran are nuclear Powers. (Iran to a lesser degree in War-time scenarios)

I knew this would happen but rest assured the Chinese own us and at this time we just can't win a war with them. They not only have the military might but they also have a strong economy and very bright nuclear scientists and physicists. Trust me we don't want to be beating the war drums with China they fucking own our asses.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...iga2ehu16h6w29
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:19 PM   #2
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

plus 10 Sistine!!Like your idea of putting the deplorable 'Trumpettes' on the front line....

.....the good news is we will not even have 4 years of Trump in charge, the bad news is the reason: He's a psychopath who will have us all nuked into oblivion..
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:24 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
plus 10 Sistine!!Like your idea of putting the deplorable 'Trumpettes' on the front line....

.....the good news is we will not even have 4 years of Trump in charge, the bad news is the reason: He's a psychopath who will have us all nuked into oblivion..

but not cheers into being nuked. However it's almost a reality. We have an 8 yr old in the WH eating cotton candy and candy Apples with his hands all over the Red Button.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:36 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Look at the bright side .....

... it'll get you two goofballs out of your misery!

... and out of our sight!

a TwoFer!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #5
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
The Chinese will kick our asses in a WAR with Trump at the helm. I'm sorry but the days of American dominance is over... I knew this would happen but rest assured the Chinese own us and at this time we just can't win a war with them. They not only have the military might but they also have a strong economy and very bright nuclear scientists and physicists. Trust me we don't want to be beating the war drums with China they fucking own our asses.
Lookee folks - it's another ridiculously hysterical thread started by the Sissy-Bitch!

There's not going to be any war, shitstain... but thanks for showing us once again what a fucking traitor you are!

And as a military analyst, you're completely delusional. Do a little homework before you lash out stupidly and irrationally - start by looking up how many aircraft carriers China has versus the US.

Trust me, nobody owns our asses. Well, maybe yours - but that's because you've always been somebody's little bitch!

"The U.S. currently has 12 aircraft carriers in service, ten of them nuclear powered, all of them larger than any other country's largest carrier. The nine Nimitz class flattops are 104,000 tons. The biggest foreign is the Russian Admiral Kutzenov at 43,000 tons."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ed_States_Navy
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:54 PM   #6
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

wah, wah, wha goes shitstain chappedass
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 02:33 PM   #7
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Can you guys believe we will have to see their shit for 8 more years?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:26 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Unfortunately while the A/C carrier will remain an awesome defensive system for the foreseeable future (when they can dictate the location of the defensive fight), its ability to project power has come under pressure from much cheaper, much longer range surface to surface missiles. Yes, we have an advantage writ large, but carriers are no longer the near invincible beasts they once were, able to go almost anywhere they please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Lookee folks - it's another ridiculously hysterical thread started by the Sissy-Bitch!

There's not going to be any war, shitstain... but thanks for showing us once again what a fucking traitor you are!

And as a military analyst, you're completely delusional. Do a little homework before you lash out stupidly and irrationally - start by looking up how many aircraft carriers China has versus the US.

Trust me, nobody owns our asses. Well, maybe yours - but that's because you've always been somebody's little bitch!

"The U.S. currently has 12 aircraft carriers in service, ten of them nuclear powered, all of them larger than any other country's largest carrier. The nine Nimitz class flattops are 104,000 tons. The biggest foreign is the Russian Admiral Kutzenov at 43,000 tons."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ed_States_Navy
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #9
jma9
Douchebag Train Engineer

Encounters: 6

If Obama would have done his job, we wouldn't be in this situation. Everybody knows how important that part of the China Sea is to world trade. Only dumbass liberals want to bend over and take it up the ass from China.

All liberals want to do is kiss the ass of any communist country; after all the have the system of government they drool over. Fucking cowards!
jma9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:35 PM   #10
BrownMan
Account Disabled

awww what trump can't bully China, Russia, Iran or North Korea ...little orange bitch
BrownMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:38 PM   #11
jma9
Douchebag Train Engineer

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
awww what trump can't bully China, Russia, Iran or North Korea ...little orange bitch
This is it? The best you got? Way to waste your 7th post dickhead.
jma9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 03:58 PM   #12
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
The Chinese will kick our asses in a WAR with Trump at the helm. I'm sorry but the days of American dominance is over. I say put all the people that voted for Trump on the front lines leave the rest of us decent peaceful citizens of the world alone.

China is an Ally of Russia who is an Ally of Iran who is an Ally of North Korea. The Chinese are smarter than US and along with Russia and Iran are nuclear Powers. (Iran to a lesser degree in War-time scenarios)

I knew this would happen but rest assured the Chinese own us and at this time we just can't win a war with them. They not only have the military might but they also have a strong economy and very bright nuclear scientists and physicists. Trust me we don't want to be beating the war drums with China they fucking own our asses.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...iga2ehu16h6w29
Just because they make shitty little consumer products cheaper than us because they pay people 1.50 per hour with no benefits doesn't mean we don't currently have a better military capability.

They need us worse than we need them. We can make any product we need now, we have more water than we need except out West in California, and we have more oil than we can sell at the moment. What the fuck do we need China for, other than cheap labor and unimaginative copycat tech companies that sell one generation behind inferior copies of our products?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:00 PM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Unfortunately while the A/C carrier will remain an awesome defensive system for the foreseeable future (when they can dictate the location of the defensive fight), its ability to project power has come under pressure from much cheaper, much longer range surface to surface missiles. Yes, we have an advantage writ large, but carriers are no longer the near invincible beasts they once were, able to go almost anywhere they please.
We definitely do not want to be fighting the last war in this technological age!

I hope we can shoot down incoming missiles if we need to do so.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:10 PM   #14
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
We have an 8 yr old in the WH eating cotton candy....
No worries, Sissy, it's almost over...that 8 year old has less than a week left to wander the halls of the White House for one last look. Hope he and his family don't shoplift their way out the door like the Clintons did....
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:23 PM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I knew this would happen...
Sure you did, Sissy. And you also knew Hillary would win in a landslide, too, right?....so, in a nutshell, you really don't know jack squat, do you?
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women