Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160184
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2013, 07:05 PM   #346
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieKatieNYC View Post
Not lately. You are getting soft.
Old age mellows a fellow...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #347
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
You remember the whaletard with her "Cease & Desist Order?"
The full title was "Notice to Cease and Desist Order".
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #348
KatieKatie
Account Disabled

User ID: 81791
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Old age mellows a fellow...
Hopefully it isn't too many spanking from the mods. You can get banned and come back hating eccie and whining like a little baby like RockerRick.

KatieKatie is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:40 PM   #349
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Please...I don't get banned...I don't even get points!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:56 PM   #350
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Good knee pads ?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #351
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Financial investment...
Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 PM   #352
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
rockerrick

I think you are missing the point. Are you implying you can not be entertained without slamming people for no reason? Can you not have fun unless you flame on people? Maybe you have not noticed but, many people do not post at all for fear of being a target or because it just is not worth their time to get involved in the drama. Maybe this site would be more entertaining with them participating.
<snipped>
How did you come to this conclusion, Adabear? Can you actually quantify this claim or are you pulling it out of thin air.... or wherever?

just wonderin'...

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #353
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Here's another classic example of what a 'man' wakeup is. Talk about a lack of decency and character.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=848410

...........and don't even bother to start with shit like 'I'm just telling the truth'.
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:59 PM   #354
rockerrick
Account Disabled

About to go all squishy Jesus freak on us again ? ]:-)>
Old 09-17-2013, 10:10 PM   #355
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
About to go all squishy Jesus freak on us again ? ]:-)>
Hey wakeup, rockerrick is (for all intents and purposes) calling you a bitch and is insinuating you can't handle your business on your own. Is he 'blocking' for you? Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter, speaking for you because they perceive a weakness? Are they saying you can't handle your business with anybody, so they'll help out? Are you their Fredo Corleone?

rockerrick, is saying goodbye to a friend (yankee7 had many friends in the Houston forums) making me a Jesus freak?

It takes a pretty fucked up person to 'shit' on a thread saying goodbye to a person who just passed away. Especially a classy and standup guy like yankee7.

I also had a hard time believing the hell Fancy in Heels went through when her dog was dying. A couple of guys shit all over her threads also............and why................what good came of it? Shit like this, I just don't understand.

Then again, you and wakeup probably won't ever be called standup and classy...........but that's OK. I understand if that concept is over your head. Saying goodbye to yankee7 was also about showing respect, which is another concept you and wakeup will not comprehend.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #356
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
rockerrick

I think you are missing the point. Are you implying you can not be entertained without slamming people for no reason? Can you not have fun unless you flame on people? Maybe you have not noticed but, many people do not post at all for fear of being a target or because it just is not worth their time to get involved in the drama. Maybe this site would be more entertaining with them participating.
<snipped>
How did you come to this conclusion, Adabear? Can you actually quantify this claim or are you pulling it out of thin air.... or wherever?

just wonderin'...

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #357
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #358
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Hey wakeup, rockerrick is (for all intents and purposes) calling you a bitch and is insinuating you can't handle your business on your own. Is he 'blocking' for you? Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter, speaking for you because they perceive a weakness? Are they saying you can't handle your business with anybody, so they'll help out? Are you their Fredo Corleone?

rockerrick, is saying goodbye to a friend (yankee7 had many friends in the Houston forums) making me a Jesus freak?

It takes a pretty fucked up person to 'shit' on a thread saying goodbye to a person who just passed away. Especially a classy and standup guy like yankee7.

I also had a hard time believing the hell Fancy in Heels went through when her dog was dying. A couple of guys shit all over her threads also............and why................what good came of it? Shit like this, I just don't understand.

Then again, you and wakeup probably won't ever be called standup and classy...........but that's OK. I understand if that concept is over your head. Saying goodbye to yankee7 was also about showing respect, which is another concept you and wakeup will not comprehend.
Not sticking up for WU , couldn't give two shits about him . I was on the receiving end of a Dear John puss like crying jag about how I wouldn't think there is no god if I had someone sick in the hospital . So get shit straight before opening your ignorant mouth ! Boo Hoo you lost a friend , do I care , obviously not . And if anyone ever writes a similar post about your demise , I'll care even less .
Old 09-18-2013, 05:06 AM   #359
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Not sticking up for WU , couldn't give two shits about him . I was on the receiving end of a Dear John puss like crying jag about how I wouldn't think there is no god if I had someone sick in the hospital . So get shit straight before opening your ignorant mouth ! Boo Hoo you lost a friend , do I care , obviously not . And if anyone ever writes a similar post about your demise , I'll care even less .
All I can say is you have some major fucking issues.

So because I stated what I stated that about someone praying because their loved one is in the hospital that makes me a puss? Apparently you can't understand that concept, perhaps there is nobody you care about, perhaps you can't understand the concepts of love, caring, or compassion?

You poor and pitiful person. What a lost soul........................
Old 09-18-2013, 05:08 AM   #360
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Oh I care about some folks , just don't see the need to pray to a figment of some ancient dipshits imagination . The way I see it is , that is truly pathetic , do it or don't do it , makes no difference at all . Sad really , so when you seeing Santa again ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women