Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #61
oh that guy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by profish View Post

This community is here for us all. If I write a review, I make it is honest as possible. I do not sugar coat it or glaze it over in the hopes of a discount in the future. If the ladies can't deal with honesty they need to go somewhere else. There are plenty of fake review sites out there. If they don't want a review, I will not write one unless they were scamming, upcharging, or just plain horrible. Most of my reviews are a yes. If they were amazing, everyone with ROS knows it.

If you are a provider, you should be as honest about yourself as well. we can't all be 10's and that is why there is a rate system and a review system.

If you charge 300 for a 200 piece of ass, you will not have much business for very long, and that is your choice, but when you mis-represent yourself and your john does the same thing, you are becoming a negative to the community.

Most of the girls I have seen in Shreveport in the past couple of years have been on point on their price. some are based on looks and some on performance. Sometimes times I might pay a little more for the traveling girls who grace our area. But as for our local girls,Jayded will fuck your brains out , Kiki will suck your brains out. And there are a few others as well. Tori, I have not had the pleasure of meeting yet, but seems nice. Maybe we will meet in the future.

As a newb, THANK YOU!!! Full disclosure, I am actually looking for a few ass dimples and other things things that would normally be misrepresented. But for Fucks sake, this is the oldest profession known to man and "professionalism" is key. If I wanna be hustled I would stick to BP. No need for the Captain Save 'em reviews, tell me whats really goin on. If she is 5'5" 175 with a few dimples in the ass and a gun shot scar on the thigh....cool, that's actually my cup of tea.
We're all adults, if not here, where can brutal honesty be appreciated? With that said, there us a tasteful way to give a bad review. Once I hear scathing, bitter rhetoric, I naturally side with the provider. There is a provider review section...could you imagine a hobbyist review section? Some fragile egos may get crushed.
Anyways, this is a fascinating thread...keep it movin.
oh that guy is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #62
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

I ran out of steam. The asshat opened a completely disrespectful thread n ran off. No I am not condoning wasting your money on false advertising but clearly the dude just hates himself.
But J.I.C. hes still checkin on his precious thread, hmu next time u wanna play in Shreve. I bet I can make ur asshole smell AND feel like burnt rubber. Night all.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #63
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

While I wouldn't publicly call a provider out by name I felt the need to chime in on the lying reviewers comment. I've run into it myself and while I'm not super picky about the things that were lied about it does suck when you are misled and I could see others getting really upset at a $200+ middle finger left by multiple people.

I am more about personality but for reference I saw someone that had several reviews mentioning a nice tight body, great round ass, etc. Pretty much every description of this sort was a complete fabrication with the exact opposite being true. Again, I didn't really care because the provider was awesome in other ways that were more important to me personally but I did recheck them when I got home to see if a lack of blood to the brain made me misread. Nope, every single review was lies on top of lies in regards to body.

That is all.
portcity32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #64
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by portcity32 View Post
While I wouldn't publicly call a provider out by name I felt the need to chime in on the lying reviewers comment. I've run into it myself and while I'm not super picky about the things that were lied about it does suck when you are misled and I could see others getting really upset at a $200+ middle finger left by multiple people.

I am more about personality but for reference I saw someone that had several reviews mentioning a nice tight body, great round ass, etc. Pretty much every description of this sort was a complete fabrication with the exact opposite being true. Again, I didn't really care because the provider was awesome in other ways that were more important to me personally but I did recheck them when I got home to see if a lack of blood to the brain made me misread. Nope, every single review was lies on top of lies in regards to body.

That is all.
There are lies by commission and lies by omission.

Assuming all the other reviewers were lying by commission and you were misled, you are just as guilty by failing to review her.
Dittychaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:22 PM   #65
portcity32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittychaser View Post

Assuming all the other reviewers were lying by commission and you were misled, you are just as guilty by failing to review her.
I disagree that these things are equal, not even close IMO. Declining to leave a review (all would be positive btw) is not the same thing as telling everyone that someone with an A cup is rocking double D's. If you think it is then fine but I doubt most would agree.
portcity32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #66
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229683
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmmm... DAYUM!!!! I've seen lots of stuff but I think this is the first post even close to anything like this. WOW!!! Maybe he should write reviews of your own and that would make a difference... mmmmm... dayum.... Wow.. sorry had to chime in.. but JA you said enough baby girl.. Dayum .. we have hate a love/hate relationship.. lmmfao.. miss you crazy!!! Come home!!!
Alyssa_Dream is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 03:52 PM   #67
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dittychaser View Post

What he said.. ")
Old 07-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #68
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

My account got disabled for a while unintentionally, but Muffin Man's graciousness straightened it out for me. I haven't checked on the thread in a while, but I must say it needs more popcorn. I am very appreciative for the honest comments...... even the ones that have attempted to stab at my ego. But alas I have a wonderful life outside of this hobby... nevertheless I love an adventure. All of the girls I have seen have always been treated with the utmost respect....... so I'm not worried .......... But a question still remains???? What does one do when you go down on a provider and you smell nothing but latex/stinky pussy? Do you get your money and politely leave? Do you ask her to wash her pussy in the most gracious manner? And after you start having FS it really starts to smell.... the biggest turn off ever and this experience is supposed to be all about pleasing each others senses. What do you do? comments please. Also... I am glad I'm no the only one who experiences embellished reviews. I am sorry I don't participate in them..... I suppose most of my early encounters all requested not to leave reviews.... so I assumed most girls don't like it. Enjoy....... (popping some more Native American Black popcorn... from sunshine).
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:14 PM   #69
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ask her to take her a shower, or offer to take one together. After the shower, if it stills smells like burnt tires then I would tell her the problem and leave. Then follow up with an honest review about the encounter. But then again we are all grown adults who surely know how to wash our private parts...I don`t know if I would even give the person a chance to shower...come correct people! lol
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 11:59 PM   #70
monroebigdaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I haven't ran into that problem but if I do I'll just remember rule 1, be respectful. That's easy enough.
monroebigdaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:11 AM   #71
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

do you grab all of your money and then leave? ......... One time I entered a "high level providers" incall and she was 35 lbs heavier than her pics so I left. I made up a polite excuse and said my wallet is in the car. When I got to my car I texted her and said this won't work in the most pleasant way. She reported me to p411 which the administrator of p411 contacted me promptly. I told her the truth and the administrator was on my side . It just seemed like a lot of hassle to go through. So do I just grab my money and leave? It seems like they would be pissed because of the loss of their time. Let's be honest here providers... how would you feel?
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 12:17 AM   #72
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If I were the client...I would take it as a loss and leave the money just to avoid the drama. Sometimes its just not worth the hassle. I would blame myself for not picking a higher tier provider.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #73
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
I think asking her to take a shower would be best or asking her to shower with you when you arrive to avoid it to start with ( If you are concerned in any way) , it wouldn't be disrespectful but it would bring it to her attention, although I am not sure how she wouldn't possibly know. But I am thinking If you wait to "SMELL THE SMELL" even after the shower your most likely not going to function (I wouldn't) and your already mind fucked.. SO I am with Baby Dallas on this one, pick a better rated or upper end provider.. There are many ways to find out who is who, and what is what... I wouldn't hesitate writing a review, if it's bad it's bad. Not everyone gets along every-time.. That is the point of the review system as well, so other people can have information and then take all those reviews and make their own decision.. etc, etc..
Old 07-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #74
monroebigdaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That's a hard one. We are paying for time and that's all so.........
monroebigdaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #75
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewhew View Post
do you grab all of your money and then leave? ......... One time I entered a "high level providers" incall and she was 35 lbs heavier than her pics so I left. I made up a polite excuse and said my wallet is in the car. When I got to my car I texted her and said this won't work in the most pleasant way. She reported me to p411 which the administrator of p411 contacted me promptly. I told her the truth and the administrator was on my side . It just seemed like a lot of hassle to go through. So do I just grab my money and leave? It seems like they would be pissed because of the loss of their time. Let's be honest here providers... how would you feel?
I would be upset.. But I always make sure I am clean, that's part of my adhd/ocd shit though.. I even have germ-x and alcohol in my rooms.. You say a Higher level provider" if that were true surely she wouldn't be on the upper end.. I am not sure if you are only going by a couple of reviews or how you are picking these ones you pick?? But I haven't heard of anything like this since I started, but I hadn't been in this area long either (Not in Hobby Land).. I have heard of this sort of stuff happening on BP, but not from p411 or rarely here.. I think maybe your looking somewhere you shouldn't, or maybe ask the guys directly in a PM before approaching a girl.. Seems you've had some bad luck. But I still can't see 25 girls all being bad???

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women