Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2014, 07:16 AM   #1
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default Pussy's that smell like used rubber

On a serious note.... I have a slight complaint to make. I have seen about 25 providers and most of them in the $300 range. I saw most of them due to the reviews you guys leave, but I don't think most people are honest about looks or hygiene. But when I get to the incall, the providers pussy smells like used rubbers.... I don't get this!!! You can't just wash the outside.. you have to wash the inside. Now I must say that only 75% of the providers I've seen have this problem, so it's not all the girls. Oh yea.... Tori Sue is a really really nice girl, but she is no cheerleader guys. It seems like people aren't being honest on their reviews. There is no way she works out!! NO way... she may tan, but not work out. She was very out of shape and a 5 at best... .I'm an ugly man myself, so don't think I'm vain. Tori Sue was actually bbw fat and doens't represent that picture of the blonde she posted at all. Laylonie smelled wonderful and had no rubbers smell down below... and she is a $300 provider so I know its possible. I'm tired of paying lots of money for something I can't enjoy because all I smell is used rubbers. Amy love, Sexy Cayla moore, and many others who I don't want to hurt have this problem.
So here is my question...... Would a provider get mad if I walk in and smell their package from behind, let them know it smells like used rubbers, and then leave ? No offense... I just wanted some opinions.
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 07:55 AM   #2
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Hewhew....you are indeed a boneheaded pig! Not only do you complain about the providers you CLAIM to have seen, but you have the audacity and BALLS to complain that the guys who write the reviews which you read are dishonest. All of this while never writing a review of any of those 25 providers in the 25 months you've been a part of the board.

As a mod and fellow hobbyist I hope the Providers of ECCIE take your words to heart and reward you with the hobby experience you so richly deserve. My personal advise for you is you need to get a large bottle of lube and some Bengay for the sore right arm!

Have a super f'ing day!
MM

(Ladies....the floor is yours.)
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 09:33 AM   #3
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I didn't want offend anyone writing reviews..... That's why I said I want address this with the utmost respect. I didn't say the reviews were always wrong... just not honest sometimes. I don't want to offend anyone......please believe me. Maybe I should take the names away. I can understand you getting mad MM.. so I was expecting backlash. Could you answer my question though? and have you ever had the same experience?
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:37 AM   #4
madlibz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Whenever I see a provider that is using weird angles and hiding behind stuff In her showcase pictures, she is certainly hiding some pounds and I skip them.
madlibz is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:38 AM   #5
bc29
Registered Member

Right on, MM! that was a really rude and offensive post by Hewhew---maybe he should smell himself first before attacking others---

The ladies I have been with (all through P411---highly recommended) are all good people just trying to make it in this world like the rest of us---they deserve respect, not this type of trash post---they've all been sweet and clean and a real pleasure---probably cleaner than me and I'm pretty serious about personal hygiene---
bc29 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:45 AM   #6
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Promise I wont get in trouble? Will stand by before I lay into the ignorant fukkin bitch
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #7
LA2_2000
Registered Member

I love it when the ladies talk dirty!!
LA2_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:52 AM   #8
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

With due respect to all we have all had similar problems. The only thing you can do is put something like not as fresh as I would have liked which I have done on some reviews. I tell a provider before hand that I will be freshly showered and expect the same. On some occasions this did not happen, and so I do not request to see them again.
Nobody is perfect but most of the ladies on eccie and P411 are professionals and act as such.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 10:56 AM   #9
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

How did you read the reviews without premium access? Did you shoot a PM to the reviewer with questions? You didn't want to offend anyone writing reviews and what you posted in an open forum is better?

I too am interested in the ladies comments.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:19 AM   #10
Forthegiggles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Lol Jayded always keep it real!
Forthegiggles is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:24 AM   #11
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Jayded....I did say the floor is open for you ladies to let 'er rip.
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:09 PM   #12
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewhew View Post
So here is my question...... Would a provider get mad if I walk in and smell their package from behind, let them know it smells like used rubbers, and then leave ?
You won't have to do that. They will get mad when they read what you wrote.
Dittychaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #13
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Yay. K first off ur hobbying in the dirty dick capitol of the U.S. and ur lucky we're not double baggin ur members. Which leads to my next point, im guessing you'd rather smell trich or ghonnoreah when ur goin to dine? In which case ur fuckin disgusting. If a woman showers she should not still have a rubber scent anywhere, and washing the inside of ur vagina causes yeast infections and or bacterial vaginosis which is also WAY worse than smelling rubber. The vagina is a self cleaning oven. If I may suggest NOT using trojan condoms. Theyre disgusting. Crown is the way to go.
As for miss tori sue, had u done ur research ud kno she doesnt use her real pics and idt ive ever met a cheerleader with H boobs so ur retaded for expecting a spinner. (Which we already noticed u definitely are retarded)
If I had to guess id say the lovely miss sue denied ur bareback attempt and now uve crawled in ur vagina and decided to try and hurt the chick. Or ur balls smelld like shit. Maybe ill go in for a second opinion. The trick is to not mortify a chick with ur disgistingness and like magic, the juices start flowing. And I gotta say there aint many smells in the world that can beat a soakin wet kitty. Im done for now. Happy whackin reject.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:10 PM   #14
Guest061415-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

So many good comments. So many good questions! I hope you are prepared for the backlash from the ladies, specifically that you called out by name. Secondly, you dare accuse the gents of this board of writing things in a review that are blatantly opposite of the truth. Fuck you bro!!! Until you contribute something worthwhile, don't criticize anyone else (male or female) because everything didn't go the way you expected it to.

Second point. You contacted a provider. Did she tell you that she was only seeing you that day? Did you have an agreement to be the first client of the day? Tori, like other ladies, only hobby on certain days therefore she may or may not see more than one guy per day. News flash Fucker: It's HER choice as to how she conducts her business. If you don't like the thought of tasting another dudes condom, either A: Don't go down on a provider that has agreed to see you or B: Go to a bar or a strip club and pick up a "fresh, clean" lady to enjoy for your dining pleasures. Instead you should consider yourself fortunate that a lady granted you permission to see her, although that may become a little more difficult now. Good luck and happy hunting.
Guest061415-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #15
ramblinman69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

This is certainly shaping up to be quite the interesting thread! Carry on!
ramblinman69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women