Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2014, 02:35 AM   #76
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229683
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroebigdaddy View Post
That's a hard one. We are paying for time and that's all so.........
Complicated...... So Time is the pay... You still have to pay for time...
Alyssa_Dream is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:39 AM   #77
monroebigdaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I've had GREAT luck lmao
monroebigdaddy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:06 AM   #78
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just need to find you a SQUIRTER!!! lol hmmmm.. I know some in Tulsa...
Old 07-23-2014, 03:18 AM   #79
monroebigdaddy
Valued Poster

LMAO I'm trying, I am trying
Old 07-23-2014, 07:02 AM   #80
bjfever
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Don't take it all, but don't leave it all either. I don't think the client should take a complete loss when it was no fault on his part. Hopefully she would understand.
bjfever is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:24 AM   #81
monroebigdaddy
Valued Poster

That sounds fair
Old 07-23-2014, 07:26 AM   #82
MuffinMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by monroebigdaddy View Post
That sounds fair
+1
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:13 PM   #83
Alyssa_Dream
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Just couldn't help myself... It's on topic.. LMMFAO
Sorry...
Old 07-24-2014, 06:55 AM   #84
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Lmfao
This is sort of like coyote ugly where u chew your own arm off just to get out of there
If any circumstances come up where you are not comfortable with smell, looks, surroundings more than likely the outcome of the session is not going to be good and if the pussy smells there's not enough soap and water to get that out of your mind .
Best thing to do is politely apologize and tell them this isn't going to work and hand them either part of the fee or all of it and GET OUT !
The hell with the cheese just get out of the trap as fast as you can and chalk it up to experience and then post a review of the experience or if you don't want to embarrass the other party post it in men's lounge and tell others of your experience.
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:36 AM   #85
SexyCaylaMoore
New Menu

User ID: 169250
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hewhew you're a major jerk I hope no girl wants to see you after this! You have never seen me to say what my little kitty smells like my kitty is always clean and smelling sweet. I make shure of it hygiene is very important to me as to everyone it should be but Hewhew he has been harassing me for months wanting to see me you have no reviews on this account because he has more than one account he's nothing but a pest and asshole he gets off on making beautiful girls feel like shit I suggest all girl avoid this sick perv! If you respond to one of his pm's he will continue to inbox you and bother you like he does me!
SexyCaylaMoore is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 07:52 AM   #86
SexyCaylaMoore
New Menu

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-24-2014, 08:08 AM   #87
SexyCaylaMoore
New Menu

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Old 07-24-2014, 10:21 AM   #88
Hewhew
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Cayla is a very pretty girl... those aren't her pictures (stolen) but she is an 8 none the less. Gabriella has NEVER had a stinky pussy EVER... always neutral. She uses the wash cloth method right after a session... maybe some other tricks too. Ask her for some tips Cayla....... you can't get rid of rubber smell just by wiping the outside. Cayla is a nice girl though guys....... I did not contact you ever, Cayla ... just left a comment on a review. So I never harrassed you... but I did reply to one of your pm's you sent me in a respectable manner.. yes I did.. I am guilty of that . (I can post pm's to prove it too). Cayla has extensions... and a black girl hanging out in the bathroom... how would I know that if I haven't seen her. Also she has beautiful tits (tear drops) with the cutest slightest droop in them.. she is very slim too.. looks good on her body. My providers that I see post on p411..... I pay 250+ (mostly 300)....... I have had some great experiences, but just over half had the smell...... Roxy told me months and months ago she would just "grab the money and leave. A high level provider should know whats up." I never use bp, although I did with Cayla since she had a couple reviews on here from Tok. Why does Kayla Kiss and Lani VIP share the same pics now... the ones Kayla used to use now Lani uses. I ask people are they the same person.. they tell me no. So I show up for a Kayla Kiss appointment... that is %100 not her... so much heavier.... shorter..... not pretty in my taste.....the difference was unbelievable!! And she is a high level provider? This is the kind of dishonesty I'm talking about. I'll stop writing now.. to much funny shit to reread. I like Alsaadream's comments.... she is honest and doens't take any of it to heart. Don't take my honesty personal.... take it as my experience... and now that we know other people are thinking the same thing (in a toned down manner) we can all grow. Again I apologize to Tori... because she actually has one of the coolest personalities I've met in a provider....... she'll be arresting us after she gets out of School. We should have a TOP 10 SWEETEST PUSSY EVER thread. Laylonie is my vote....!!!
Hewhew is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:46 AM   #89
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Honestly after all this bull shit just keeps on going, it makes me want to just get off this site. If you don't like someone, don't see them and just move on, and don't forget where you are. This site is for providers and clients and guess what, most fuck all day over and over if they can. It is there business to make money. If unsure, ask the provider to shower before your time. I do this and have had only a couple that was questionable. Shit I don't know but I shower right before I head to a session and my ass my smell sometime, but know one has ever told me.
Such bull shit.
Move on.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:52 PM   #90
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsaadream View Post
Just couldn't help myself... It's on topic.. LMMFAO
Sorry...

Lmao, This reminds me of a club In Hot Springs. I witnessed girls in the bathroom spray their bodies with febreze, the orange kind. lol gross!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women