Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
spunky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default You have got to be kidding me!

Enough is Enough!

I had an appointment today with a highly regarded and very well reviewed lady. I contacted the lady in question on Thursday via email asking for an appointment and provided her with any and all screening information before it was ever even asked for. I received an email back from her on Friday with thumbs up for the appointment today. I called said lady early this afternoon just to confirm the appointment per her request. An hour before the scheduled appointment she sends me a text with the in call location as she stated she would do. By this point I am excited, she has a stellar reputation, is beautiful and has a body from hell.

I show up at the in call five minutes early and called her to let her know that I was in the area and ask for the apt number, she tells me she is running a few minutes late and will call me when she is ready. Fifteen minutes later she calls me and gives me the apartment number and all is forgiven. I knock at the door and she promptly answers the door and this is where everything goes to shit! This was not a case of poor descriptions from other hobbyist in their reviews or a provider using outdated photos in their showcase, this was a case of GPS, laziness and a flat out disregard for the customer. This lady had the nerve to answer the door wearing a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, a pair of flip flops, hair pulled back into a pony tail and little to no make up. I honestly thought I had knocked on the wrong door and even said I was sorry but I think I had the wrong address, she quickly replied that she was *** and I had the right address. After taking another hard look I told her that I was no longer interested and walked away. I will admit that she was still stunning even though she had no makeup and looked as though she through on whatever clothes were on top of the dirty clothes pile, but I expect more for three bills.

Now before you damn white nights start in on me and start posting all kinds of excuses let me tell you from the git go to kiss my ass and save it for someone who doesn’t know any better. Don’t try and give me any of this shit about it being mothers day and that maybe she has kids and had to leave them to see me, this was already covered before hand and I was ensured that there were no children. I have been in this hobby for over ten years and I have seen this thing of ours going to shit at a steady pace over those ten years. This isn’t a Commodity based business where all providers are equal and the pricing is standardized, I am picking one lady over another for a Varity of reason, service level, looks, skills, etc, you get the point. Although 3 bills is not a lot of money I am still choosing one lady over another that charges a lower hourly rate than she so I expect some common curtsy and expect a woman to make an effort to look nice.

I may not be the greatest looking guy in the world but I always go out of my way to prepare for a session, freshly showered, clean shaven, teeth brushed, deodorant, body spray and mouth wash. Is it to much to ask that you ladies take the same approach?

I would love to hear feedback from some of our wonderful ladies, maybe there is something that I am missing.

***This is not a review so do not PM me or ask for a name as I will not give it out, I am not out to destroy someone’s reputation, my goal here is to bring to light a problem that has been going on far to long and needs to be addressed.
spunky is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #2
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

I feel you my man, MORE THAN YOU WOULD EVER KNOW! No make up, wet hair, and laundry cloths is a true disturbing trend in the hobby. By the way, what does GPS stand for. That is new to me.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

nuff said....it is our right to leave if they are not the way the portray to be. maybe she figured you only were there for the end result and did not really care about the first impression.

i feel the same way when i go to a strip club and the darn stuck up chick will not take off her top. i want to see some tits darnet. no money appears until the second song where the top is supposed to fly.
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #4
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

You're not missing anything buddy. I think you have a legitimate complaint. Especially if everything was covered before the session and knowing you, it was

This right here proves it ain't "just pussy" we pay for lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:55 PM   #5
spunky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
By the way, what does GPS stand for. That is new to me.

Golden Pussy Syndrome
spunky is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
OneInAMillion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Sucks, but dont expect much help until the third thread.
OneInAMillion is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:03 PM   #7
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Phuckers..... lol
Old 05-08-2011, 10:23 PM   #8
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I'm missing the point here I guess...

No one is going to come out and defend this girl until they know who she is. Why not just put her name out there, let the white knights come riding in, and then we can ridicule them as usual...at $300 she's obviously white knight worthy, and I'm interested to see how they defend her...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #9
live4fun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

agree with WU... let the wk mount up. if you want to rant about some no name then write a blog. does abosolutely nothing in changing behavior without some info.
live4fun is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:12 PM   #10
burner2157
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

No one is going to come out and defend this girl until they know who she is. Why not just put her name out there, let the white knights come riding in, and then we can ridicule them as usual...at $300 she's obviously white knight worthy, and I'm interested to see how they defend her...
Oh great white shark.I'm on this guys side regardless who this provider is.Not to suck up to any of you but because there has to be some professionalism on both sides.Just calling it like I see it.Now lets see who whats to come out and redicule my opposite stance now?Any takers?I really don't mind.
burner2157 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 PM   #11
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

lol....
i read this thread. then checked my p411 account.
and what do you know---
a potential visitor, has listed "as long as shes comfy" in the providers choice of clothing field.

thought it was pretty cute!!
*i think i should ask him what that means before i assume, and show up toooo comfy!
(jk--i wouldnt do that.)
thanks for the thread!!
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:50 AM   #12
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
Enough is Enough!

I had an appointment today with a highly regarded and very well reviewed lady. I contacted the lady in question on Thursday via email asking for an appointment and provided her with any and all screening information before it was ever even asked for. I received an email back from her on Friday with thumbs up for the appointment today. I called said lady early this afternoon just to confirm the appointment per her request. An hour before the scheduled appointment she sends me a text with the in call location as she stated she would do. By this point I am excited, she has a stellar reputation, is beautiful and has a body from hell.

I show up at the in call five minutes early and called her to let her know that I was in the area and ask for the apt number, she tells me she is running a few minutes late and will call me when she is ready. Fifteen minutes later she calls me and gives me the apartment number and all is forgiven. I knock at the door and she promptly answers the door and this is where everything goes to shit! This was not a case of poor descriptions from other hobbyist in their reviews or a provider using outdated photos in their showcase, this was a case of GPS, laziness and a flat out disregard for the customer. This lady had the nerve to answer the door wearing a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, a pair of flip flops, hair pulled back into a pony tail and little to no make up. I honestly thought I had knocked on the wrong door and even said I was sorry but I think I had the wrong address, she quickly replied that she was *** and I had the right address. After taking another hard look I told her that I was no longer interested and walked away. I will admit that she was still stunning even though she had no makeup and looked as though she through on whatever clothes were on top of the dirty clothes pile, but I expect more for three bills.

Now before you damn white nights start in on me and start posting all kinds of excuses let me tell you from the git go to kiss my ass and save it for someone who doesn’t know any better. Don’t try and give me any of this shit about it being mothers day and that maybe she has kids and had to leave them to see me, this was already covered before hand and I was ensured that there were no children. I have been in this hobby for over ten years and I have seen this thing of ours going to shit at a steady pace over those ten years. This isn’t a Commodity based business where all providers are equal and the pricing is standardized, I am picking one lady over another for a Varity of reason, service level, looks, skills, etc, you get the point. Although 3 bills is not a lot of money I am still choosing one lady over another that charges a lower hourly rate than she so I expect some common curtsy and expect a woman to make an effort to look nice.

I may not be the greatest looking guy in the world but I always go out of my way to prepare for a session, freshly showered, clean shaven, teeth brushed, deodorant, body spray and mouth wash. Is it to much to ask that you ladies take the same approach?

I would love to hear feedback from some of our wonderful ladies, maybe there is something that I am missing.

***This is not a review so do not PM me or ask for a name as I will not give it out, I am not out to destroy someone’s reputation, my goal here is to bring to light a problem that has been going on far to long and needs to be addressed.
The only thing that leaves a worse taste in my mouth after stale P***y is BS pictures. How did the story end? Did you complete the appointment?

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:19 AM   #13
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
This lady had the nerve to answer the door wearing a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, a pair of flip flops, hair pulled back into a pony tail and little to no make up. ....After taking another hard look I told her that I was no longer interested and walked away
MsPrittiKitti is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 06:43 AM   #14
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Way to Walk away, maybe next time for the next guy, she will take the same care of herself that we do!!!!!! To me, it's date night, even if only for 1 hour!!!!!LOL
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post

I also agree that there is no point to starting this thread without naming her.

Also it's unlikely the OP will get a good answer from the other provider's perspective unless they hear her side of the story too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women