Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47420
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2014, 01:35 PM   #1
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Executive Surf Club/Dr. Rockits/Palace Friday Night

Went to the Executive Surf Club Friday night and saw Bushbullit. Very small crowd at the Surf Club. Bushbullit is Oscar Gonzales-lead guitar/vocalist, Antone Perez was playing drums & they had a guy filling in for their regular bass player. Bushbullit was excellent as usual-they play ZZ Top, Stevie Ray Vaughan etc. Bushbullit/Oscar Gonzales lead guitar player/vocalist has been playing Music in C.C. since the 1970's. Oscar is in his 60's and is a badass guitar player in my opinion. If you're an old fart like me & a C.C. Native, you will remember Inza's Lonesome Coyotee Saloon on Kostoryz between SPID & Holly. Inza's was a wild place for live music back in the 1970's. Inza's got burned down with Bushbullit's equipment/gear in the club-it was arson-a guy poured gasoline on the outside walls of Inza's & torched it. Oscar wrote a song about Inza's burning down & losing their band equipment/gear.

Went to Dr. Rockits around midnight and saw the John Cortez Blues Band. Caught a portion of one set, they were good. First time to see John Cortez Band, there was a very small crowd at Dr. Rockits. Left went they took a break.

Went to the Palace for the first time in several months, got there around 1:00 AM. The Palace had a small to medium size crowd. There were some cute waitresses working. I usually don't get table dances & the reason why is due to my years of Mexico Mongering. American Strip Clubs are very tame/lame in comparison to Strip Clubs in Mexico. Strip Clubs in Mexico don't have the no touch table dance rules. And they are a Full Menu-Combo Strip Club/Brothel/Whore House. You can also get laid in Mexico-Nuevo Laredo Boystown/Reynosa Boystown Door Girls for $20. $20 is the standard price of a table dance at Texas Strip Clubs.

I did get one table dance from a Flaquita Bonita Gringa Dancer. I bought her a beer, we B.S.'ed talked a little bit-she was a cool chica. Don't remember the chica's name, she told me she lives in Three Rivers and is orignally from Tennesse. She was wearing my cowboy hat during the table dance, it was a good table dance but it left me with a boner. I made a comment to the chica after the table dance that my hat was probably older than her. I was wearing a Resistol straw cowboy hat with a black leather hat band with small silver conchos-Dwight Yoakam style/shaped cowboy hat. This Resistol cowboy hat is my favorite hat, it's 28 years old and has some character-sweat stains. I purchased the hat at Luskeys Western Wear in Amarillo, Texas back in 1986. The chica asked me old I thought she was, I replied 24 or 25. She replied that she was 39. I was shocked/dumbfounded at her reply-she looks much younger than 39 & I told her that she looks much younger than 39. Brunette chica with a nice slender body-nice ass/legs with small natural chi chis.

I left the Palace at 2:00 AM. I don't go to Strip Clubs that often. If I go to the Palace, it will usually be late night on a Friday or Saturday night after seeing some live music. I'll spend an hour or so & split. American Tittie Bars are just too tame/lame & an incredible waste of money to me. $10 cover charge, $4 for a Frickin' Coke plus tipping the waitress. I drank my quota of 3 Lone Star beers at the Surf Club & was drinking Cokes at Dr. Rockits & the Palace-no DWI for this viejo hombre. My philosophy is why spend a shit load of dinero for table dances and wind up leaving with a boner & a severe case of blue balls. In my many years of going to Strip Clubs, I have seen dudes spend shit loads of dinero on chicas for table dances. I don't comprende why dudes will spend large amounts of dinero for a fantasy.

I like Flaquita Bonita Chicas-slender pretty women, they are my preferred body type in women. I'm an ass & leg man first & foremost. Chi chis are secondary to me, I prefer natural breasts over implants. Implants are nice if they are done well by a good Doctor and look natural. I don't like Fraken Titties/bad boob jobs that lots of Dancers have received from Doctors. Fraken Titties aka Frakenstein Titties usually look like 2 big unnatural looking hard blobs on a chica's chest. They are hard to your touch and have very little movement in them. Fraken Titties are bueno por caca para mi.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #2
CCRunner
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Again i say bottomsup

CCRunner is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #3
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Doug Meisner's Bottoms Up, he has owned the Club for many many years. I have not been inside Bottoms Up Titty Bar in probably around 15 years.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:48 PM   #4
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Mckilpsch this Wednesday I am starting with a new project/band with very pro musicians. All old farts like us but incredible musicians. I will update as to how it goes but the proposed songlist is kick ass if you like bands like Skynyrd, Cream, ZZ Top, Bad Company, Allman Brothers, Mountain, James Gang, T-Rex. Hopefully this one materializes and doesn't flop at the last minute after 6 months of work. Will stay in touch.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #5
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Captain, I definitely like all the bands/music you listed. Best wishes/good luck with your new project/band. I hope everything works out this time. I remember Oilfield Trash-y'all were good. How was Yankee Land/Chicago? I was keeping tabs of your FB picture postings of the barges you were transporting/pushing-sand, fireworks etc.
Old 09-08-2014, 10:11 PM   #6
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Captain, I definitely like all the bands/music you listed. Best wishes/good luck with your new project/band. I hope everything works out this time. I remember Oilfield Trash-y'all were good. How was Yankee Land/Chicago? I was keeping tabs of your FB picture postings of the barges you were transporting/pushing-sand, fireworks etc.
Yankeeland sucks but to be paid good money for little work makes it tolerable. If I pull a couple more hitches I can probably take about a 6 month break and just play music for a living.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 07:15 PM   #7
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Was at the surf club the last few days. The music last night was fucking awesome!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women