Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 AM   #76
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
I love all the advice from people who jump in at the end of the book. If you don't like it don't read it . Or better yet participate from the beginning .
Well, no disrespect intended but one kind of has to read something in order to make the determination of whether they like or dislike it, don't they?
Where a person jumped in to the mix, is irrelevant because one doesn't need to be there when the first volley is fired to know that this was an ill-advised matter to bring into the public's eye and onto a public forum.

Do I blame Roxanne for defending her name? Not at all. To me this whole thing is just sad because what once was a really good friendship is being shredded into ugly little pieces and on public display. In situations like this, both sides wind up looking foolish and taking a beating because all of the dirty little secrets that went along with that once close friendship are now used as ammo. to demean and humiliate the other in attempt to support their argument. There's more down side than up, hence, my asking them to knock it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticEzra View Post
Bahahahahaha!!! I love when they play ref including cuss words. Like everyone's gonna go, damn you're so right.... Ok kiss and make up? Ok? Ok! Lmao
That is funny. LMAO! Almost like a Yup monkey. You know, the ones who cluelessly try to follow the bouncing ball, being spoon-fed information along the way so they can keep up with the conversation, and anywhere that ball lands, whichever side of the fence, or whichever side of the argument it falls, they go Yup-monkey in agreeing with that person....any person. TOO funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You two are hurting only yourselves.

What was once one of the boards strongest friendships......

Now an embarrassing fiasco....

There really is nothing here to see.....

Ladies.... Don't make your friends choose sides.....

say your I'm sorry's, kiss and makeup. You both have to coexist on this board for a long time to come.....

Whispers, I've got to go Yup Monkey and agree. heh.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:19 AM   #77
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
That's a couple of REALLY, REALLY, !!!BAD!!! ideas. People who phone or e-mail you do not want you giving out their phone number or e-mail to others, especially not some other provider you're having a fight with. Adding the times and dates they called is an even bigger betrayal of trust.

It's even worse if you're the "good" person in this fight and she's the "bad" person. Because she accuses you of something, you're going to give personal information to a "bad" person.

You should NEVER give out your client info to anyone else. The very fact that you ever considered it is disturbing.
Would never give "bad" person any info sweetie! I would agree to meet with a MOD however.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #78
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
You two are hurting only yourselves.

What was once one of the boards strongest friendships......

Now an embarrassing fiasco....

Normally I would celebrate two ladies going at it like this,

"Chick Fight"!

But ya know.

There really is nothing here to see.....I agree and it is sad,I hate and really wished it had not been drug to the board.

here's where some of the entertainment value lies....Sixx and Ezra providing some color commentary...... That is the best read in the thread....

rockerrick has obviously sided up.... I'm not sure where there is any real common sense in his position. It is a common joke we all tell and retell that providers retire the same way furniture companies have going out of business sales....

ladies.... Where are your friends, your supporters? You both ran a lot in the same circle.... You've surely driven a wedge between them all..... In the divorce... Who get's to keep the tranny? We have are own tranny's...duh.

What else do we have? Roxanne calling Maxeen an alchocoholic... ... Nothing new there... anyone that socializes hears those stories all the time... We've certainly read them on the board as well as had Max apologizing in threads..... More times than someone without a problem would have....

Maxeen insinuating Roxanne has drug issues....hmmm... there is something new..... Pay attention folks and read between the lines.....NOT and far from it, so don't get your panties wet over that one...

Let me provide a businessman's point of view on what you ladies are fighting about.

If one of my competitors announces he is going out of business...... I am LOOKING for a way to reach out to his client base to tell them "HEY! I am here! I have what you want!" It simply makes sense..... Hudos Roxanne for capitalizing on the announcement. You do the ladies you book for a valued service by aggressively seeking out business fo rthem....No kudos needed as I never capitalized on any of her info.

Maxeen... You retired..... you don't own any of us.... you have no right to have a list much less complain about it being in someone elses hands.....

Friends have no business going into business together.. this is what happens when someone has to exit.....We were never in "business" together. I only screened and booked for her.

Why is no one upset about the main topic of this discussion?

Client Lists? In the hands of alcoholics and addicts?

I didn't report it.... I'm just paraphrasing what the ladies have said about each other.....

IMO anything any of you ladies keep in regards to our contact information is too much. Seeing the stability here I would suggest any and every man ever a client of any lady represented by Roxanne or Maxxeen or any client of either of those two ladies request his information be destroyed....

Whispers I have no contact list. I do not keep a "list" or a "spread sheet" with any info on it. I only have some of my ATF's on my ECCIE contacts. Emails I have...are just from emails I have recieved, no list with gents RW info is ever saved. So please don't go there with me.

These "LISTS" tend to negatively impact men's lives.

maxeen retired
roxanne leaving soon.....

hmmmmm......

Austin K boy just announced his retirement as well....

NAwwwwwwwwwww.......... No way it's because of THESE two.......That would be correct NOT because of us, but nice trying to make folks think that.

Anyway.....

Ladies.... Don't make your friends choose sides.....Wouldn't want to!

say your I'm sorry's, kiss and makeup. You both have to coexist on this board for a long time to come.....

because I would place a wager on you both still being around this time next year.....

In the mean time......

GENTLEMEN- Boycott these two and deman the destruction of all your contact information and removal of your name on any and all lists.... or read your name in the newspaper during an election year publicity sweep..... Whispers please! Ladies should boycott you!

LADIES - Do you REALLY want to be associtaed with either of these two in a a business venture? The concept of allowing either of these ladies to screen clients for you or communicate on your behalf is going to impact your business tomorrow. Not even as many know that have dealings with me that I have never "outted" any client info and I am very business when dealing with appointments for ladies. This was obvious an attempt to destroy my business and is was made pretty obvious.

I gave KUDOs to Roxanne for the move.Again don't need your Kudos... Smart business...

But....

Roxanne owed it to each and every lady she worked for and represented or communicated on behalf of to put away the donuts and swallow her pride and keep her mouth shut on the board . Had she done so all we would have here is a bitter old drunk that lost the limelight ranting alone.....Wrong Whispers. I owed it to myself, any lady that works with me and any Gent that we see to realize none of what was mentioned was true. I will not stand by and have my name drug through the mud on a business end, because in the end it does come back to the ladies I work for. Not cool to them or myself. If she wants to name call and drag me through anything else fine. But don't try and tarnish my name on a business end. She never had an issue when I worked her stuff, but now all of a sudden she does? Please it was obvious her intentions.

Maxeen... I'm sorry darlin but that is simply what it looks like on the surface.... I don't know either of you that well but damn the stories about the two of you are told over and over.... your partying is legendary....

personally... I'll drop by maxeens place and have a drink and leave behind some cash as i love good stories....

And between the two of them.... I like Maxeen.... When it came to business... Maxeen seemed to handle it well.... she's had a variety of issues and an outpouring of sympathy from not a few... but the community...... the stress and pressure of all that she is going through?... Welll... If all that comes of it is a night of drunk posting?

Oh well.... I think she will wake up tomorrow and remember she is retired....

But Roxanne?.... I've never liked her.....Never liked you either always thought she rode Maxeens coat tails like a sidekick or mascot.....I felt that way many of times too and most importantly... I can't stand a lady in this business that doesn't take business seriously and getting involved in this tonight was bad business not just for her but for every lady she represented....Wrong
I will say that I truly hate that it turned out this way. Maxeen was a dear friend to me and regardless of all the BS that happened on the board, I will always wish her the best in life.

I do apologize for all that decided to read the first thread and then this thread. I can say it is never fun to have a once best friend drag your name through the mud and be felt to have to defend yourself, your name, an business.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:18 AM   #79
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Let's hope cooler heads prevail in this thread today now that the sun is up.

(That's moderator-speak for "let's try to act as adults".)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Old 05-02-2012, 09:28 AM   #80
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

So, what.. now you are saying that is bad if you were an "Austin Adorable"? I bristle at that suggestion. I have been around and proved myself here. I don't think it is fair to malign those who were called that.

Believe me, I don't have anything handed to me, and I work my ass off, literally. I am fair with people. Please don't say 'Austin Adorable' is a slam. (that hurts, and it seems unfair). fuckit... the whole world is unfair right?
Old 05-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #81
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
That is funny. LMAO! Almost like a Yup monkey. You know, the ones who cluelessly try to follow the bouncing ball, being spoon-fed information along the way so they can keep up with the conversation, and anywhere that ball lands, whichever side of the fence, or whichever side of the argument it falls, they go Yup-monkey in agreeing with that person....any person. TOO funny!

Whispers, I've got to go Yup Monkey and agree. heh.

I didn't want to post in this, No real dog and don't really care but you had to go and do the stupid yup monkey thing. you got enough post to know better then that. You've read enough to not believe it yourself so why do it. You had two crazy drunk and possible d%%%%%% up chicks to talk about and you go sideways like that. Common what's your beef, Dr Homie is here to help.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #82
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
I OWN my list. They can see who ever they want but marketing to "maxeens client list" is fowl.

You've got it all wrong here dear. If you could sit back and think about this statement you will see that it has no merit in this world. If you did that, then you will see how your initial thread should have never existed ect. ect.

I have so much to say but this will sum it up:

NO, NO, aaaaaand.... NO! Just No!

Just think about it. Admit that you were wrong and I'm sure we will all forgive you. Again.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #83
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

"client lists" LOL. I was gonna check out that show but it seemed cheesy.
And there are far better drama's to watch.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #84
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Uhh, I thought that I was addressing the drunk chicks...?

I don't know what's funnier, you thinking that I have a beef or you believing there's only two drunkenese chicks in the mix. LOL!

No, me and Ezra are cool. Just returning serve and having a little fun...not to mention, finding a little irony in the self-deprecating humor; that being; me agreeing with Whispers, and going yup monkey on it.

I'm sure that I'm not alone when I say that I appreciate your concern, Dr.Homie,
But no, I'm certainly not sideways with anyone over the deal.

I still feel that this entire debacle would have best been handled privately though. That just my take on the matter.

Regards,
SKF

Old 05-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #85
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
We mustn't forget how this mud puddle was created. Maxeen was mean spirited , brought something that shouldn't have been on the boards ( mud ) in the first place. When things didn't go her way she closes thread. By the way Space love your consistency on closing threads , must have been a favor called in huh ? And I beleive there is only one OP , and it will be her choice to close thread. I know if I had been attacked like she was, it would be a cold day in hell ( or one really good apology) before I would let it rest !

Wow, this is the second time this week I have gotten the consistency speech. I did in fact get a text asking me to close a thread. I interpreted it to mean that perhaps to stop more drama please close. I was busy with my RW alter ego and simply closed it. I also had a text from the other lady around the same time, but again I was busy with RW stuff.I guess the message here is that we and mostly I am not closing threads quickly enough and with consistency. I have heard the masses and will give you what you seek.

I think that if you were to care to talk to either one of these ladies or both of them they would say that they consider me at the very least an acquaintence and probably a friend. If Rox had texted me to close her thread, I would have reacted the same way and I think she would tell you that. I hate to see this as much as any of you for 2 reasons. A great friendship irrevocably damaged, and the most obvious (because of the heavy innuendo about lists), both of these ladies know how to contact me!

Now it is no secret that we are down one Mod here in Austin so we are spread a little thin for the amount of drama that has been going on lately (whew, must be something in the air). Anytime anyone wants to step up and VOLUNTEER to help, we will be glad to have the help as long as the owners approve it.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

PS. By popular demand, this one is closed.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women