Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 AM   #16
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Lets remove the private tags , reveal the ROS and have some fun today.
She can't respond to nothing.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #17
Chrisfun27
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Guys,

1. First, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I could swear I had seen similar reviews about bad experiences like here..so that is why I did it, and it got posted/approved.
2. Latin6pack. I did not threaten her... I just gave her notice. I think she should have a right no know to explain herself and let me know what was going on. Had she told me something that made sense, I would have moved on She clearly made everything up.
3. I have no doubts she is absolutely great with everyone she knows, and I knew this when writing the review and I wrote it on the review. But if the logic of eccie is just to write good stuff...then Ok...I will only do that...and let other people go through bad experiences
Old 01-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #18
latin6pack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfun27 View Post
Guys,

1. First, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I could swear I had seen similar reviews about bad experiences like here..so that is why I did it, and it got posted/approved.
2. Latin6pack. I did not threaten her... I just gave her notice. I think she should have a right no know to explain herself and let me know what was going on. Had she told me something that made sense, I would have moved on She clearly made everything up.
3. I have no doubts she is absolutely great with everyone she knows, and I knew this when writing the review and I wrote it on the review. But if the logic of eccie is just to write good stuff...then Ok...I will only do that...and let other people go through bad experiences
Ah, my bad CF27... so you didn't threaten her with a bad review, but, only gave her "notice" that you would write a bad review

Dude, seriously, sounds like she has already explained herself to you. Additionally, she can chose to see you or not, that is her choice, just as it is your choice to chose to see her. She doesn't owe you an explanation, it would be nice to receive one (which she gave), but you are not entitled to one. Especially screening info. Gotta love free markets.

Time for me to eat my wheaties and catch a flight. I'll leave you with this CF27. You seem like you were sincerely hurt and concerned with the information being shared about you, understandable. That said, my suggestion to you is to ask the Mod's to close this thread asap so the other providers do not continue to read your ROS ( yes they have ways to read it ) . Quite frankly, it does not shed you in a positive light my man. Life is short, enjoy this thing of ours, move on. Peace.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:57 AM   #19
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

Chris, thanks for the info...but ya gotta know when to hold 'em and fold 'em...and I'm sure lots of guys would like to hear Cameron's side of the story.

Maybe she found out something about you she didn't like and couldn't bring herself to say "No". Yeah, speculation here but...like L6P says, 600 more of them here in DFW.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:21 AM   #20
ezsge90
Lifetime Premium Access

K
Old 01-10-2012, 08:49 AM   #21
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Old 01-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #22
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Not meant as a thread hijack, but: Does anyone else go to as much trouble as did the OP to arrange an appt? My approach has been to move on pretty quickly if a provider does not respond to email, P411, etc.

I'm not criticizing the OP. Just curious.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #23
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
Not meant as a thread hijack, but: Does anyone else go to as much trouble as did the OP to arrange an appt? My approach has been to move on pretty quickly if a provider does not respond to email, P411, etc.

I'm not criticizing the OP. Just curious.
Oh hell no and then I don't spend any time worrying about it either.

Here's my problem with the OP's post.

We don't use REVIEW forms for sessions that didn't happen. We post the story in co-ed. We're not holding back CF27 to curry favor with providers...we just don't write these things in review forms since no session happened. That way we don't waste other people's time by making them read eight or 10 lines of a review about a NCNS before they figure out what is up. We post it in Co-Ed and explain it right up front so that we save those who DON'T want to read it from having to wade through it.

This hobby is a very special arrangement between providers and hobbyists and the "oops, I don't feel good about this" can happen at ANY time during that arrangement right up to knocking on the door.

One provider NS'd a guy when she looked through the peephole and he appeared to be the spitting image of a guy who had robbed her a year prior. That's just smart on the provider's part and of course, since it wasn't the guy, it sucked for the hobbyist. Shit happens.

I've seen Cameron many, many times and I can't say anyone has every been more punctual, friendly, nice, pretty, sexy or skilled than she has been. I respect your opinion but your time is no more valuable than mine when I click on a "review" and have to read halfway through it to find out she didn't feel comfortable and you were indignant about having your time wasted.

News flash! So am I when a NCNS "Review" wastes my time. She is a low profile, low volume provider. She has many fans but the bottom line is no matter who you are, she apparently came to the conclusion she was uncomfortable for some reason.

While I could be wrong, I doubt she wants to come on here and explain her reasoning because she keeps a low profile. There are many of us that are OK with that no matter how unfair that may seem to you. I've made the decision to move on before and sometimes that missed chance reappeared. Sometimes it didn't. That is the nature of the beast.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #24
Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Feed the Beaver

Thanks for posting your experience. Much appreciated.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:34 AM   #25
crazyluck
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

Wow is all I can say!! what a Goober, It looks like she does not want to see you. Maybe she does not like your tone or personality on the phone. But to write a review on her not able to see you, come on. At least she called you. I have to agree with Latin 6 Pack on this. She has never been nothing but perfection to me.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:39 AM   #26
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
Lets remove the private tags , reveal the ROS and have some fun today.
She can't respond to nothing.
Been there and asked Mods. I don;t know cameron but in general i feel NCNS should be chalked up as life and move on
Old 01-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #27
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

This is why this site is basically worthless for objective information. A guy writes a bad review and then everyone gives their opinion. Let the review stand. If most of her reviews paint a different experience then we will know this time was an aberration. Every time someone writes something negative guys come out of nowhere defending the girl. You don't need to make comments. I can read your opinion in your review.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:14 AM   #28
Chrisfun27
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Wow...so much passion about this! I knew something like this could happen...but I still most of you are missing the point. You think is personal, and you are basing this on what you know of the provider...and the review is supposed to be based on my experience. I don't blame you though...i would do the same for the providers I have seen and that I know they are cool.

My issue is not if she did not want to see me or not, I could live with that. My issue is that she scheduled me 4 different times, to blow me off last minute. Why would you schedule someone if you have not screened that person? and then schedule that person again and again if you have not screened him? That is my whole point...and everyone seems to neglect it and try to make this personal. But peace everyone...i get it...and have learned lot of this experience.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #29
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfun27 View Post
My issue is not if she did not want to see me or not, I could live with that. My issue is that she scheduled me 4 different times, to blow me off last minute. Why would you schedule someone if you have not screened that person?
I'm sorry Chrisfun for the WK's not being able to comprehend this.........
Old 01-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #30
James6766P
Gaining Momentum

Sounds like another casualty of the entitlement society....... what a shame. Just because a time was scheduled doesn't mean it must be fulfilled. I have to agree with the others advising to chalk it up and move on to one of the other 600 opportunities. And no, i've never met Cam so I couldn't be a WK, just another average guy with a head on my shoulders and some common sense. Yea, I said it (too)!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women