Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-24-2016, 06:06 AM   #16
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
Um, we don't have to be desirable. That's not the point of this site. Its not a dating site, and our personalities don't really matter. You are looking for money, and we have it..... and you take it. Its not that complicated. Like someone said, 'I don't pay hookers for sex, I pay them to leave after'.
Oh yes, yes you do, way more so than you "think" Jab
Mr.ISB
Are you Jabs cheerleader?
I'm just curious. .. heading home to Ict in a couple weeks
Seeing what's going on. What the Demos are
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:36 AM   #17
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Ishootblanks is actually ictpssylvr. Him and jaberwabee only see the young bp girls so they're pretty worthless to this site. Forget arguing with the maggots of this site Savannah, they have no clue how to treat ladies. They think their money gives them power over ladies.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:41 AM   #18
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
Well I have a fat ass and I'm not ugly or bbw and lots of men love my fat ass Lol ijs

And if you don't like bbws or ugly girls then don't look at there ads, don't look at there ads then complain about them, not only is it disrespectful, it's childish.
You are absolutely correct Shayla, It's just that easy... If you don't like a lady or how she looks don't look and comment, that's beyond childish. I can't imagine that these guys have women in RL.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:38 AM   #19
Ishootblanks
Account Frozen

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Mr.ISB
I'm just curious.
No cheerleader here. Just someone who shares the same point of view. There are many others who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they don't have the balls to say what they think. And Gemma, you think you are so smart and have everybody and everything figured out. You could not be more wrong. You have no idea how much money I spend or who I see.
Ishootblanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 08:54 AM   #20
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishootblanks View Post
No cheerleader here. Just someone who shares the same point of view. There are many others who feel the same way. Unfortunately, they don't have the balls to say what they think. And Gemma, you think you are so smart and have everybody and everything figured out. You could not be more wrong. You have no idea how much money I spend or who I see.
Thank you
I was ROFLMAOOOOOO
With such intensity
I do not have to do my morning workout!!!
What color are your pom poms?
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #21
Ishootblanks
Account Frozen

Encounters: 24

Savannah, looks like you are the one who is a cheerleader.
Ishootblanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:35 AM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I bet his pom poms are fuchsia..
Old 01-24-2016, 11:50 AM   #23
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is unreal you don't like a provider move on. There is no reason to talk about her like she is some how below you on the human scale.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:31 PM   #24
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Looks like C W went back to backpage.........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 06:46 PM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishootblanks View Post
Savannah, looks like you are the one who is a cheerleader.
Savannah is, hands down, the cheerleader of dirty talk.
IJS
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 07:37 PM   #26
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggy69 View Post
What is it with the fat ugly chicks on bp thinking they r all that, theirs one ad, sexy bbw35, shes a cow and rude as hell, try to contact her, her attitude is a turn off, ok i know the jokes will ensue, dont care, u wanna waste ur time w her, go right ahead.
Because BP hoes stay winning if they didn't make money they wouldn't be on there... Stop whining and just find a hoe you like...
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:41 PM   #27
ICTguy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

If the woman on BP doesn't interest you for whatever reason then do t spend your money and time with her, move on. Don't trash talk, just move on. This is the best free market system we have ... Supply and demand ... Supply and demand
ICTguy32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 10:41 PM   #28
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Mr.ISB
So we have to be desirable for you to take our money is what you are saying? If its more important than "I think", please.... You might think that in your head, and might even enjoy the time more if the guy is desirable to you, but don't say its way more important than cash. You are a provider for a reason, money, not to meet desirable guys. If you think there is more to it than that, go watch 'Pretty Woman' a few hundred more times. Just be honest about everyone roles here, and everyone would be happier.
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:32 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwabee View Post
So we have to be desirable for you to take our money is what you are saying? If its more important than "I think", please.... You might think that in your head, and might even enjoy the time more if the guy is desirable to you, but don't say its way more important than cash. You are a provider for a reason, money, not to meet desirable guys. If you think there is more to it than that, go watch 'Pretty Woman' a few hundred more times. Just be honest about everyone roles here, and everyone would be happier.
You are embarrassing. There's no need for disrespect. I go to a restaurant and the waitress is nice to me. Why? Well, she wants money. She may also be a nice person who enjoys her work. It doesn't matter. If she does a good job, I'll be back. If I'm a jerk to her, she won't want to wait on me next time. She might do it, but it won't be with as much enthusiasm as if I'd treated her with respect.

A provider is nice to me. Why? She wants money. Ok. She may also be a nice person who enjoys her work. Either way, if I treat her with respect, she's more likely to see me again. If I'm a jerk, she may decide to not see me again, or if she does, it won't be with the same enthusiasm. What is there to gain from disrespect?

Providers sell a fantasy. I'm sure they rarely get a session with a guy they think is attractive. But, the good ones make me feel young and sexy again. I'm neither of those, but it's fun to pretend for an hour. It's a valuable service, and should be legal and respected. Guys like you, Jaberdickhead, don't belong here.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 12:00 AM   #30
Jaberwabee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Mr.ISB
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are embarrassing. There's no need for disrespect. I go to a restaurant and the waitress is nice to me. Why? Well, she wants money. She may also be a nice person who enjoys her work. It doesn't matter. If she does a good job, I'll be back. If I'm a jerk to her, she won't want to wait on me next time. She might do it, but it won't be with as much enthusiasm as if I'd treated her with respect.

A provider is nice to me. Why? She wants money. Ok. She may also be a nice person who enjoys her work. Either way, if I treat her with respect, she's more likely to see me again. If I'm a jerk, she may decide to not see me again, or if she does, it won't be with the same enthusiasm. What is there to gain from disrespect?

Providers sell a fantasy. I'm sure they rarely get a session with a guy they think is attractive. But, the good ones make me feel young and sexy again. I'm neither of those, but it's fun to pretend for an hour. It's a valuable service, and should be legal and respected. Guys like you, Jaberdickhead, don't belong here.
COG, we are actually saying the same thing, and making the same point. My point was the money makes us have a fantasy for an hour or whatever time. Its not our desirability. I never said I or anyone was an ass to anyone in a meeting.
Jaberwabee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women