Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40314
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2016, 11:51 PM   #16
earnthismoney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
OP
Some of us men actually like and enjoy women.
Not just the feel of the inside of a pussy.
Sounds like for you sex is just expensive jacking off. That's OK for you.
Not for me or for many others.
My worn out expression is that I enjoy the whole woman, not just the woman's hole.
If I don't enjoy her, I won't be back.

Torito
Different way to think about it
Expensive jacking off.. witty as always torito..lol.love i
I enjoy the whole woman also but more on a visual/physical level as I sneak a little foot massage toe sucking mixed body worship (with those who allow w/0 upsell) in ervery encounter.. I just think we dont neef the initial/afterpo convo... but as I said next hobby im gonna put forth a bit more effort in that area to see whats to come of it... hopefully I have a time worth it..thx for the input torito
earnthismoney is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:00 AM   #17
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

In real life I like the long, slow gradual burn of anticipation that goes with verbal foreplay and romance in the old school date format before hopping in the sack. I like talking over dinner, etc.. In the hobby I enjoy the same thing sometimes, and have done dinner dates and overnights for that purpose. There's something irreplaceable about the act of engaging conversation prior to sex that sticks in the mind as a turn on long after the fun time is over. Wam bam thank you ma'am might do for economic reasons but it's less arousing to me and I have lingering fantasies about women I got to know a bit first. As I said...old school...it's hot!
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:15 AM   #18
PiperPosh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 297800
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like just about all of the responses to this post.
I am all about the conversation, before and after. I like to take my time and connect. I'm not a time-watcher. Sometimes a guy isn't into that, and that's ok. But I enjoy myself most when I am with a gentleman who can have intelligent conversation. It's validating to me, as well as to him.
PiperPosh is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:09 AM   #19
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torito View Post
OP
Some of us men actually like and enjoy women.
Not just the feel of the inside of a pussy.
Sounds like for you sex is just expensive jacking off. That's OK for you.
Not for me or for many others.
My worn out expression is that I enjoy the whole woman, not just the woman's hole.
If I don't enjoy her, I won't be back.

Torito
Well put! This is my ideal suitors viewpoint. Unfortunately, there are many gents who only focus on going through a list of positions mechanically, than genuinely building rapport with their lady of choice to heighten their GFE experience.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 04:12 AM   #20
roaringfork
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

In my experience the small talk we're discussing is basically initiated with one of two types of question:

"Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend?

"What are you doing for the rest of the day (also, are you driving all the way back home tonight, etc.)?"

The first I just find annoying, because it invariably translates to a subtle putdown: "You should have a wife or a girlfriend--as long as it isn't me."

The second is a little more interesting. It always leaves me thinking for months or years afterward: "Did that girl actually want to kill some time with me?" I find this IOPF (Illusion of Possible Friendship) infinitely more compelling than any Illusion of Passion.
roaringfork is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:20 AM   #21
Guest050117
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

For myself I like the conversation before and after. The flirting and sometimes dirty talk just makes the session so much better for me!!
Guest050117 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:29 AM   #22
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Oh my goodness I totally enjoy the soft conversations and cuddling. The ladies are quite interesting and have wonderful stories to share. They are good listeners as well. To each his own I suppose, but I think you are missing out on the desert.
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:23 AM   #23
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pardon me... I just wanted to say.. this whole thread kinda turned me on Thats all.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:24 AM   #24
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Talking to a provider is a great experience.

1. You probably shouldn't discuss the hobby with non-hobby family, friends, coworkers. But most providers will talk to you about it. We can discuss it on here but it's not the same as face to face.

2. If you have an S.O. she might object to the hobby and discussion might mean separation from S.O.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:49 AM   #25
AsianChampagne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124898
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for posting!!
AsianChampagne is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 01:19 PM   #26
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have an ATF whose voice gets me so hot I sport wood just talking to her on the phone. Doing a regular date with prolonged conversation with her is delicious sexual agony.
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:06 PM   #27
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

When requesting an appointment let the lady know that you don't want to have conversations. She can wait for you in lingerie or whatever and ready for fun as soon as you arrive. The remaining time, she can give you a body rub while you relax (if you are not up for second round).

Also, don't book more than an hour. A multiple hours session with no conversation is too awkward, I would respectfully decline.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #28
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaringfork View Post
In my experience the small talk we're discussing is basically initiated with one of two types of question:

"Why don't you have a wife or girlfriend?
Lol. I don't ask that. We will talk about another woman only if the gent brings it up. I'd rather know about your hobbies, turn ons, experiences etc.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 06:53 PM   #29
Duthgar1976
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
Pardon me... I just wanted to say.. this whole thread kinda turned me on Thats all.
I just wanna say, I lamp small talk while cuddling.
Duthgar1976 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 09:08 PM   #30
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I find your post depressing. Do you really find it that difficult to share a few honest words with another human being, and in a setting of fun and games?

Socrates said the unexamined life was not worth living. I find your post depressing.
Totally true. I like getting to know my clients a little bit and them getting to know me a little bit. I usually talk about how hard my schooling is. And they find it entertaining how I'm struggling with a certain class and math that goes along with it (that they have usually done already or never had to take). So it makes it fun. And if they like Doctor Who, even BETTER!

However, on the GETTING TO THE REAL SHIT side of things, if you get done early and want to gtfo of there, be my fucking guest. I'll get you washed the fuck up, and get you dried off and help you get your clothes on. Just more tiime for me to watch netflix and wait on my next client. I got shit in my que. No sweat off my back. I'm thinking I'm doing you a courtesy. Fucker. Don't feel obliged by me. Get the hell out of my incall if you are so inclined.
For real.
Don't waste my time and my effort.

I got your shit on lock mr. "earnthismoney". Not that I give a .02 if you see me or not.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women