Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2016, 10:51 PM   #31
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If there's no small talk at the end of a session, I'm inclined to think that it likely didn't go that well. One party is pissed at the other for whatever reason(s). The other kinda knows why the other is pissed and reciprocates the mood. Both gets dressed in silence, and maybe there's a stiff 'goodbye' at the end.

This tends to happen with the BP types who false advertise, give crap service, have a lousy incall, weren't fresh, and you just ignored 2-3 red flags before all this happened. For this, you, the guy, are partially pissed at yourself for blowing off those red flags.

I prefer mine to end with the small talk, maybe a little joking and laughing, a little bit of hugging and smooching, and almost the threat of wanting to go again. A good sign is if you or she may ask, 'How long are you in town?' to maybe set up another visit. You walk down that hall and to your car with a shit-eating grin on your face. You get to your car and be like, DAMN, that was good!!!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 10:57 PM   #32
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Totally amazed by this post. I can see a "we don't say a word from the time we meet and even after BCD" for a fantasy thing but as a regular thing of someone I don't know? Never. Look at most reviews where a girl gets dinged on IOP - usually because of no conversation.

To each their own but if there's zero getting to know each other (even 10 minutes at least) there's no way I'll get turned on.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 11:31 AM   #33
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like a little chit chat at the beginning of a session. It breaks the ice and settled nerves, especially if it's our first time together. I like to chat a little after the first pop, just so we can relax and maybe share a laugh. Sex is always better with a little laughter mixed in. And at the end of the session, I like a little more chit chat. Usually it's random stuff. Rarely do I ask about an SO, but I may ask about kids or pets.

I've had sessions, were my friend likes to nap between pops. I gently stroke his arm or forehead and I'll be quiet while he rests for a few minutes. But that's different then not being friendly. If a guy isn't warm and friendly, I'm left thinking there wasn't a real good chemistry.

And then there are the bng sessions, where it's the guys fantasy to walk in, drop his pants and bust a nut without ever exchanging a word. Those are fun!!!

WALDT
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:07 PM   #34
txhunter56
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Each woman is different. Just like what we like can vary from guy to guy. Try to find out what she likes in a session. If she likes some small talk and wine before the bcd activities, trying to cut that out usually doesn't end well. If she is comfortable, things go much better. It isn't all about you!!!! She isn't a sex machine. She is a human being with feelings. Treat her well and she will appreciate it. Treat her poorly and you probably won't get a pleasurable experience.
txhunter56 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 01:51 PM   #35
earnthismoney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Cool

[QUOTE=tntangie;1057909690 I like getting to know my clients a little bit and them getting to know me No sweat off my back. I'm thinking I'm doing you a courtesy. Fucker. Don't feel obliged by me. Get the hell out of my incall if you are so inclined.
For real.
Don't waste my time and my effort.

I got your shit on lock mr. "earnthismoney". Not that I give a .02 if you see me or not.[/QUOTE]

Ummmm.. Im enjoying the ongoing input but why the namecalling?
Not needed on the boards ppl. from your response seems you would be the type to cop a attitude when met with a client who isnt really into the whole ongoing convo thing..
earnthismoney is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:02 PM   #36
earnthismoney
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
Pardon me... I just wanted to say.. this whole thread kinda turned me on Thats all.
Nice to know a thread inspired by curiosity started some great discussion nd in ur case a bit more.. love all the feedback ladies... and as I mentioned earlier all u guys nd gals input kinda makes me have a chang of heart on this topic..

This thread proves most ppl involved with hobby are for the most part good ppl..
earnthismoney is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 07:48 PM   #37
Gemineye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Some of us genuinely enjoy having some sort of "relationship" with our clients. Because we like to be treated like humans and not just a piece of meat.

The money you pay for your time with a lady, should be spent on what you like...just as the gentleman who enjoys getting to know his lady friend.

We all are in this for something and luckily if we play our cards right, we will be able to get what we want.
I loved what you had to say Ms. Foster, and I could not agree more. That was one of the big things that made my experience with Robyn Rylie Sin so special, she shared her honest heart with me, which made me feel I was allowed to do the same with her.

And Ms. Foster, I sense that I could make a wonderful connection with you too, you seem a real genuine respectable lady engage with on such levels, and I can't wait to meet you one day.
Gemineye is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:00 PM   #38
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry for being so mean. That's really not my style.

But your attitude did not sit well with me.

If you want to go zero to 60 when you arrive, then kinda let it be known upfront.

If you want a second round for sure, then say something like, "I just need a five minute breather and I'm good."

Some guys need quite a bit more than that. So the small talk helps get their head out of things for a minute, like a reset button.

So telling us about the breather is a good inclination of telling us what we should have an idea of what to do while we are touching on you or you are touching on us.

Hope that is a better answer.

I think I took your post the wrong way. I thought you were talking about a one and done and didn't want to have anything to say if you finished at 45 min and there was still some time left. If it takes a guy quite a bit of time to get the first round out, chances are he's not going to be a quick pop for the 15 minutes that are left. And there are quite a few of us who work with other girls and do have to be the baddy clock watchers because we are on a schedule.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women