Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2016, 01:05 AM   #121
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Part I
So I get a text out of the blue from one of my favorite gals, Jonnae. She got real busy with work and her gf and whatnot, so hadn't seen her in like 2 years. She asked me if I'd like to do a session that night. I told her I had just paid my bills and had like 60 bucks to my name. she said no problem, and can i bring a friend? i said sure as long as she knows i don't have any donation for her. Jonnae said no problem.

so i text her on my way home from work and 20 mins later she's pulling in. she looks great as always, and i meet her friend sky, a petite white girl. she seems real sweet. (Jonnae is AA, as are all my regulars, although some are mixed.)

We head up, and I get drinks for the ladies. i have a tradition with my regulars to enjoy bilbo's finest something or other in the buff. so i'm like fuck it, and i get comfortable. Jonnae strips down to her bra and panties, while sky keeps her clothes on. we catch up on old news and chat about whatever while bilbo's stuff starts kicking in. i noticed that not once did sky take a peek at anything but my face. impressive.

so i ask Jonnae if i should start the bath. she says sure, and i crank up the water in my refurbished 1911 clawfoot tub with a bunch of soaps and some mineral salts. (guys and gals, a clawfoot tub is an awesome accessory to add to your hobbying/providing. i got mine for 900 bucks on craigslist, and it was the best 900 i've ever spent.)

a few minutes later, we all move to my favorite room in the house, a recently renovated master bath. (if anyone wants to see pics, i can send em to whoever wants to post jonnae's pics. i got crazy shit in there, like volga blue granite, african rosewood, red onyx tile, n whatnot. but no, sorry, i'm not gonna renovate ur bathroom lol.) i get in the back of the tub, while Jonnae gets in front of me. sky sits on the closed toilet, fully clothed.

so Jonnae and I start flirting with each other. i love her boobs and nipples. her boobs are a nice handful, and her nipples are meaty and delicious. they used to be pierced all the way through, but she took out the piercings. not sure which i like better. they both rock. she's grinding back on me. then she gets up, i slide down, and she comes and sits down on my stomach, like the rcg position. i reach around and am playing with her clit with my left hand while i'm squeezing her nipples with my right hand; i'm able to spread my thumb and pinky across far enough to reach both nipples, and I'm massaging them sensually. meantime, she has my cock in her right hand and is cupping my nuts with her other hand. for good measure, i swing my left hand around to the back, get some real creamy soap on it, and start massaging her gorgeous starfish. Jonnae moans a little when i slip my thumb inside her gorgeous tight sprinter's booty, and her booty grabs ahold of my thumb. damn i've been missing this gal!

i look up at Sky, and I can tell she's getting kinda horny watching me and Jonnae playing in the tub. wheels start turning in my head (well probably both heads. lol.) i'm able to muster, "Sky, would you like to join us? There's plenty of room for ya!" And so, let's see, what happened then, you might be wondering. good question.

to be continued...Part II should go up tomorrow. stay tuned!

sorry about the double post. moved private to public on spice's rec.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:39 AM   #122
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Part I
So I get a text out of the blue from one of my favorite gals, Jonnae. She got real busy with work and her gf and whatnot, so hadn't seen her in like 2 years. She asked me if I'd like to do a session that night. I told her I had just paid my bills and had like 60 bucks to my name. she said no problem, and can i bring a friend? i said sure as long as she knows i don't have any donation for her. Jonnae said no problem.

so i text her on my way home from work and 20 mins later she's pulling in. she looks great as always, and i meet her friend sky, a petite white girl. she seems real sweet. (Jonnae is AA, as are all my regulars, although some are mixed.)

We head up, and I get drinks for the ladies. i have a tradition with my regulars to enjoy bilbo's finest something or other in the buff. so i'm like fuck it, and i get comfortable. Jonnae strips down to her bra and panties, while sky keeps her clothes on. we catch up on old news and chat about whatever while bilbo's stuff starts kicking in. i noticed that not once did sky take a peek at anything but my face. impressive.

so i ask Jonnae if i should start the bath. she says sure, and i crank up the water in my refurbished 1911 clawfoot tub with a bunch of soaps and some mineral salts. (guys and gals, a clawfoot tub is an awesome accessory to add to your hobbying/providing. i got mine for 900 bucks on craigslist, and it was the best 900 i've ever spent.)

a few minutes later, we all move to my favorite room in the house, a recently renovated master bath. (if anyone wants to see pics, i can send em to whoever wants to post jonnae's pics. i got crazy shit in there, like volga blue granite, african rosewood, red onyx tile, n whatnot. but no, sorry, i'm not gonna renovate ur bathroom lol.) i get in the back of the tub, while Jonnae gets in front of me. sky sits on the closed toilet, fully clothed.

so Jonnae and I start flirting with each other. i love her boobs and nipples. her boobs are a nice handful, and her nipples are meaty and delicious. they used to be pierced all the way through, but she took out the piercings. not sure which i like better. they both rock. she's grinding back on me. then she gets up, i slide down, and she comes and sits down on my stomach, like the rcg position. i reach around and am playing with her clit with my left hand while i'm squeezing her nipples with my right hand; i'm able to spread my thumb and pinky across far enough to reach both nipples, and I'm massaging them sensually. meantime, she has my cock in her right hand and is cupping my nuts with her other hand. for good measure, i swing my left hand around to the back, get some real creamy soap on it, and start massaging her gorgeous starfish. Jonnae moans a little when i slip my thumb inside her gorgeous tight sprinter's booty, and her booty grabs ahold of my thumb. damn i've been missing this gal!

i look up at Sky, and I can tell she's getting kinda horny watching me and Jonnae playing in the tub. wheels start turning in my head (well probably both heads. lol.) i'm able to muster, "Sky, would you like to join us? There's plenty of room for ya!" And so, let's see, what happened then, you might be wondering. good question.

I don't know man. I didn't read your long, winded first post nor have I read the follow-up to it.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 10:36 AM   #123
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Part I

Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:02 PM   #124
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
I don't know man. I didn't read your long, winded first post nor have I read the follow-up to it.

you don't have PA, huh? maybe you should purchase it, or write a review n we can see what an amazing writer u r and how awesome ur reviews r. lol. but your attention span doesn't seem too long, so dont know if you'll be able to sit still long enough to write one.
anyway, i look forward to reading your reviews.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:32 PM   #125
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
so why the fuck did you comment on it?
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #126
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
you don't have PA, huh? maybe you should purchase it, or write a review n we can see what an amazing writer u r and how awesome ur reviews r. lol. but your attention span doesn't seem too long, so dont know if you'll be able to sit still long enough to write one.
nobody will see him. he can't even get laid at one of the spas. i'd post a linck to the post, but it would take too long to search through his 1000's of replies to find it.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:47 PM   #127
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...735&highlight=

Here is a whole list of his bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post
nobody will see him. he can't even get laid at one of the spas. i'd post a linck to the post, but it would take too long to search through his 1000's of replies to find it.
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:55 PM   #128
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
.Not hard to find. Just search "Threads started" not total posts.
It takes a special kind of dumbass to start a thread about not being able to get laid in a whorehouse.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1517430

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2intexas View Post
With your history, I'm betting that you can't get laid in Dallas, either.
Next stop - San Antone! Or maybe Waxahachie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Dude........ You can't get laid in a cat house...
Why flame everything? Get the baby oil out... And continue like you use to..
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
El Paso, Laredo, Brownsville.
It's not his reputation it's his personality.
Dude, I tried telling you that if you keep posting like an idiot the ladies are going to figure out who you are and won't want anything to do with you.
Changing your handle is only a temporary fix, you really need to change your personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrulinli View Post
Why are you guys still paying attention to this loser? Ignore him and he'll go away.
one could hope so... but...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrulinli View Post
Bans are usually just temporary time-outs. I expect to see him back in 30 days or so.
sadly, this is true.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 02:48 PM   #129
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Waiting for part II.

I wonder if Rory or Fail Team 6 will make an appearance?
Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:50 PM   #130
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
Waiting for part II.

I wonder if Rory or Fail Team 6 will make an appearance?
funny. man that would make me a bad uncle if i hobbied with my nephew. bad enough that I encourage his dice hobby. lol. kid has mad skills though. he's like the dice version of Tommy. i think the Who should write an update to Pinball Wizard; the Dice Man Cometh, or some shit.
Rory is salt of the earth though. he was the first one to think of giving away his hard-won pimp shoes to a frickin homeless dude hanging out on the Vegas Strip. brought us all kinds of good luck.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:56 PM   #131
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Old 02-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #132
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
so why the fuck did you comment on it?
Old 02-06-2016, 08:01 PM   #133
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Old 02-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #134
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Old 02-06-2016, 08:21 PM   #135
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
well wolf if ur the worst i gotta deal with, I'm ok with that. lol. i'm pretty stoked Space Cowboy aint fuckin with me too much. better you than him any day lol, cause he's probably a mud fud, or better.

i was definitely ready to bail on this thread, but like everyone has been pretty cool of late. i asked you about PA, wolf, because if you don't like reading all those darn big words, with PA at least you could look at the pictures Char posted for the gents to enjoy. sorry ladies!

i'm fixing to head out for a session. with any luck, it might be worth a review. but ima finish this one first, hopefully tonite, if this gal doesn't wear my sorry ass out first.
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women