Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2016, 11:07 AM   #16
goodman0422
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I don't really know if it would affect the experience. The only time Ive negotiated was if I was asking for additional service or time. I often see reviews of a girl in which the reviewer paid sometimes significantly less. I figure they 1) negotiated, 2) she changed her rate, 3) she offered a special or regular customer discount. I just don't feel right negotiating price w a girl unless she initiates it. Example: I ask her rate, she tells me, I say Thanks anyway, she offers a different rate or leven of service. She opened the door to negotiate. I will now tell her what it would take to make me a customer.
To each his own. I dont discourage others from doimg it. Of course, i dont discourage her from declining his offer and telling him if she thinks hes a cheapskate Without her initiating, I don't think I see myself doing it.
goodman0422 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #17
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
People have their own thing. I don't get when people post threads asking others to do things the way they do it. Why bargain OP asks, because I want to. Why pay posted price without asking for less because I want to.

These women have no feelings for any one on here. Thus, bargaining should never make the service less, if it does she was not professional. worrying about how the provider feels is dumb. She does not want to be your date or your lover, she is paid to tolerate you doing her. Her feelings are already misguided, a little bargaining should not push the limit. If she does not want to be treated like a piece of meat, she should not put ass out there like a piece of meat. You people are crazy, lol. Do you believe all these women enjoy what they do? They don't want to be fucked by you and every ad says "I love what I do" No they don't, they love the easy money, not us. Do what you like and stop worrying about how she feels.
Aw, man, why destroy my illusions? Dammit. Here I thought I was the world's most amazing lover, and that every lady I've seen succumbed to my suave, charming ways and fell head over heels in love with me, and only accepted their honoraria from me just to guard my feelings. Next thing I know, you'll be telling me that my Christmas presents actually don't come from Santa Claus. Crap, what a buzz-kill.

Geez, you read something like this, and it becomes obvious why "hobbyist" is basically a swear word.

Probably time for a poll: ladies, do you in fact "want to be treated like a piece of meat," as this worldly-wise hobbyist assures me you do?

You ask whether I believe all these women enjoy what they do. The question is too simple. I think the degree of their enjoyment depends on what man they're with. I could certainly understand why a woman might have difficulty in enjoying her time with you. As for me: when a working woman is in an appointment with me, she's, you know, working. If I didn't pay, I'm quite sure she wouldn't be there. But at least it's reasonably pleasant work, because I conduct myself as if she's a full-fledged human being (which is what she in fact is), not a piece of ... yeah, well, we've covered that. Work's work, but there's a difference between mowing the grass and cleaning out the septic. We've all worked for a variety of people, over the course of our lives. Ever work for an asshole? How much fun is that?
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 04:50 PM   #18
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post

You ask whether I believe all these women enjoy what they do. The question is too simple. I think the degree of their enjoyment is directly proportional to the overpayment for their typically overpriced pussy, ass and mouth. I could certainly understand why a woman might have difficulty in enjoying her time with you. As for me: when a working woman is in an appointment with me, she's, you know, working. If I didn't pay, I'm quite sure she wouldn't be there. But at least it's reasonably pleasant work, because I conduct myself as if she's a full-fledged human being (which is what she in fact is), not a piece of ... yeah, well, we've covered that. Work's work, but there's a difference between mowing the grass and cleaning out the septic. We've all worked for a variety of people, over the course of our lives. Ever work for an asshole? How much fun is that?

Fixed that for you. At the end of the day it's a service and one we enjoy (mainly for me it's to fight boredom not to replace a missing sex life).

Nothing says failing to pretend theirs something more than a sex for money transaction means they are treated less than human. I suggest dispensing of the fiction and the pretense makes it more enjoyable since you both are clear about what's going on.

Personally I'm completely shocked when I read about hobbyists that "care" about these hoes real life, that's lunacy. Dudes talk about keeping in touch and developing a friendship. Craziness or as my daughter would say stupidiotic.

I do laugh when I read about some guy caught up in Hoe drama and helping out and being an ATM then feeling all embarrassed. Shameful.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:28 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
People have their own thing. I don't get when people post threads asking others to do things the way they do it. Why bargain OP asks, because I want to. Why pay posted price without asking for less because I want to.

These women have no feelings for any one on here. Thus, bargaining should never make the service less, if it does she was not professional. worrying about how the provider feels is dumb. She does not want to be your date or your lover, she is paid to tolerate you doing her. Her feelings are already misguided, a little bargaining should not push the limit. If she does not want to be treated like a piece of meat, she should not put ass out there like a piece of meat. You people are crazy, lol. Do you believe all these women enjoy what they do? They don't want to be fucked by you and every ad says "I love what I do" No they don't, they love the easy money, not us. Do what you like and stop worrying about how she feels.
Most the time I read posts here I do it with a glass of wine and my feet kicked up. I come here for some light, but hopefully thoughtful or entertaining posts. I used to be safe in assuming I would—on a regular basis—find post by my favorite posters including Tiffani Jameson, Jaycee Rivers, ProFromDover, and others. Now that is rarer—though fortunately there are still a few James, Maxi, and others. But too few. It seems instead there are more posts like this one.

It actually starts out well, acknowledging “I don't get when people post threads asking others to do things the way they do it.” Good, there’s hope here. But then that hope is dashed in rapid succession with:

“These women have no feelings for any one on here.”

“If she does not want to be treated like a piece of meat, she should not put ass out there like a piece of meat.”

“they love the easy money”

“Do what you like and stop worrying about how she feels.”

How quick you turn a 180. What happened to that acknowledgment that people—even in this corner of the world—are not all the same, don’t all have the same attitudes, and don’t all seek/provide the same experiences?

Some women absolutely have feelings for some of their clients. That doesn’t mean “fall in love with them”, but friendships do develop, and I guarantee you that some women like spending time with some guys a whole lot more than with others. Much of that comes from how they in turn are treated. There are plenty of guys on here who have a provider or two where they truly enjoy each other’s company and do thing that are the kinds of things friends do with each other--there are lots of posted examples on here of “feelings” acknowledged by both sides. Maybe if you didn’t view them as a meat market you would have seen some of that first hand, I don’t know.

Your “piece of meat” comment is just stupid and misogynist as well as being wrong. So, in your mind, every lady in this business—solely because she IS in this business—is a subhuman who can be treated without respect, without courtesy, and without reasonable decorum? What an amazingly pig-like attitude that is. So in parallel should the ladies treat you like a piece of meat since you hang your sausage out there with no greater decorum than some of them have?

Then there is the “easy money” comment. Sounds like you are one of those who are always thinking “$200 an hour, 10 hours a day, 364 days a year—no expenses—that’s a boat load of money these women all make They are all millionaires by the age of 23.” But then if you equate them to a piece of meat--and all you are looking for is 10 minutes of them sprawling flat and acting like a dead piece of meat--then physically I guess that is easy, though the thought of YOU doing it to them might be far more difficult for them.

In the last of those quotes you just reiterate that these are an inferior species of humans who either have no feelings, or whose feelings are not worth a “real man’s” notice. I may be alone in my opinion, but I happen to pay attention to the feelings of most people around me. I smile at the counter worker at the fast food place. I say good morning to the bus driver. I give up my seat to people I don’t know on the subway. So I certainly am going to be aware of the feelings of a lady who is working hard to brighten up my day in such a large way.

I am actually going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, that you didn’t really mean the things as harshly as you wrote them. If that is the case, you may wish to watch your words a little more carefully.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 06:47 PM   #20
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Some women absolutely have feelings for some of their clients. That doesn’t mean “fall in love with them”, but friendships do develop, and I guarantee you that some women like spending time with some guys a whole lot more than with others. Much of that comes from how they in turn are treated
^^^^THIS!!

I'm lucky enough that there are about 3.. maybe 4 ladies in my area that I see on a repeat basis and we actually LIKE spending time together. Heck, sometimes those ladies and a few others will have a socials/luncheons where we can meet and socialize and enjoy each others company with our clothes on. The ladies are there and they aren't asking for money to be there. So that claim that they would never be there without money is not always true.

Now.. would this ever slip over the line into true "romantic feelings"? I don't think so, I think we are all adult enough and mature enough to enjoy the times we spend BCD with each other and leave it at that. Very much like "friends with benefits" with the added fillip of some cash on the table.

As for the original question, I'm of the opinion that I research the lady's rates if I'm interested. If I'm interested enough, I'll pay her rate. If not, I won't and will move on to the next. I will never "haggle" or "negotiate". At most I'll ask for a clarification if there is some confusion (no listed rate for 3 hours for example). Sometimes a lady that I see repeatedly will up and offer me a "steady repeat client" rate that is under her usual amount. If she offers, I'll certainly agree, but I won't start the negotiation myself.

Why not treat her well and see if you can't make it as enjoyable for her, as she's making it for you? It doesn't have to be a cold and calculating business transaction only.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:59 PM   #21
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Misogyny is what I'm all about.
Fixed that for you, hobbyist.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:13 PM   #22
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Why thank you. I gladly reserve any feelings whatsoever for people I desire to have a relationship with, like the wife and the girlfriend. Every other woman is purely there for me to give money to and for me to have sex with. It is all good though.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:45 PM   #23
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why thank you. I gladly reserve any feelings whatsoever for people I desire to have a relationship with, like the wife and the girlfriend. Every other woman is purely there for me to give money to and for me to have sex with. It is all good though.
"The wife" isn't there to give money to and have sex with?

Check your delusions ...
Old 05-07-2016, 03:02 PM   #24
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
"The wife" isn't there to give money to and have sex with?

Check your delusions ...
Shit. And I'm delusional. The wife and the girlfriend cost way more than the hoe. The hoe is for fun, bought 1 hour at a time. No illusions required, just a good dick sucking, good pussy and occasionally a chance to hit her in the ass.

I like the hobby, it's fun times but there's no illusion that there's more to the transaction for me except paying a hoe to fuck and suck without having to hear "I'm not in the mood" or "in the morning, I'm tired" or some other excuse. Is that worth 300/hour. Nope. Generally not. Hence I bargain to a rate I think is fair.

Chick can say yes or no, makes no matter, there's other pussy available a phone call away.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:40 PM   #25
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
... The wife and the girlfriend cost way more than the hoe. ...
Well, there's the difference, in the hobbyist mind. Un-freakin'-believable.

Tell you what -- I'm gonna let you have the last word. Enjoy.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:22 AM   #26
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't negotiate because I don't care. Time is a lot harder to come by than money, and if a lady doesn't deserve what I pay then I don't waste any more time on her.

I also do not subscribe to the philosophy that a woman, or anyone else, is just a piece of meat. She doesn't have to be my soul-mate to be a human being. No one is a robot*, even if someone has paid them to act friendly. That includes sales clerks, waitresses, and whores.

*Except Hillary Clinton.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:23 AM   #27
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I also don't get passing judgment on others while on a board for whores. Some people assume too much, read too much into statements, and attempt to make themselves feel better about himself by passing judgment on others. The women here do not like us, they tolerate us. I am happier not living in the illusion that a whore is not a commodity. She is a commodity, just like a mechanic is, a pilot is, a pro pitcher that gets traded is. If a woman does not want to be treated as a commodity she should not be a whore. Also, it is no less dehumanizing to be truthful than it is to fake pretend you like each other for me. You do what you like because no matter what people on a whore board say that I will. I don't typically negotiate but I also don't pass judgment on those that do nor do I ask them to do things my way.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 12:40 PM   #28
tandyscone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I am happier not living in the illusion that a whore is not a commodity. She is a commodity, just like a mechanic is, a pilot is, a pro pitcher that gets traded is. If a woman does not want to be treated as a commodity she should not be a whore.
What is your point about commodities? And what would a woman do that would not make her a commodity? I presume that your list is representative, not exhaustive. In fact, everyone who works for money is a commodity, all the way from the lowest paid, illegal day laborer up to the highest paid CEO.

Maybe you were suggesting that they should quit and go on governament assistance? Then they would not be commodities. jk.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:44 PM   #29
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
I also don't get ...
A list of the things you don't get would probably be ... really, really long.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women