Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2014, 09:49 PM   #16
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Believe me, I'd be exchanging real names with the lady I was visiting, and making sure we had our story straight about what she was selling that I was inspecting, be that a laptop, or phone, or whatever. Something plausible would come to mind.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:18 AM   #17
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

If there's a standoff situation going on, you are NOT leaving that hotel. The police absolutely will not let you. You're stuck in the girl's room or she's stuck in your room.

As has been mentioned earlier, you most likely don't have your RL phone with you so you're so screwed as the hobbyist. If you're the provider and you had someone else booked later, do you think they're going to pull into the lot with it full of police and news media? ha!

Nope, you're fucked. As also mentioned earlier, if sneaking away from work to run an "errand" there is not fucking way you can bullshit that into a 5 hour stint. Maybe some car trouble story but that's about it.

Like some on here, I've been at that place for appointments before. I don't think there's room service. Not too many options but the cops are going to want you to keep your ass inside your room. They won't be letting anyone get out. Less people running around the better.

Man. You'd be so fucked! lol
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #18
oldguy57
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Other than the time issue, I can assure you that the cops are not interested in you. Put the money in your wallets and act like this is an extra-marital affair. The cops will be totally non-plussed.

The time issue - you had a flat tire and no spare - that will take you a little bit of time. AAA would take some time getting there especially if you were not in a dangerous situation and it is their busy time, ie rush hour. Don't over think this and keep your head (big one) in the game.
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #19
BigOjay
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

I drove to lincoln one time to meet by the airport. As i am pulling up i notice about 5 cops around the entrances. Lets just say i kept on driving. I got a call telling me it was all clear but i never looked back. This was about 3-4 years ago though.
BigOjay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women