Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2015, 09:04 AM   #1
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Are you fuking kidding me?? Ferguson minorities now think they are exempt from breaking traffic laws?

According to them only white people should be ticketed?? I would cut and paste but its a long article..

I understand many are low income. However this does not excuse breaking laws then acting entitled. Thy City will set up a payment JUST SHOW UP TO YOUR COURT DATE!!!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/06/news...hp-toplead-dom.
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:55 AM   #2
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I didn't give a fuck about Ferguson then or now.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:23 AM   #3
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Ralphy I have a feeling you failed reading comprehension in school. The story points out that the city has ticketed nearly 75% of the entire town population
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:41 PM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I pay all my tickets - why shouldn't colored people?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:49 PM   #5
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Ralphy I have a feeling you failed reading comprehension in school. The story points out that the city has ticketed nearly 75% of the entire town population

Louie I have a feeling you failed at reading, period. I agree that is correct 75%, but who are the ones in this article pissing and moaning? The ones who break the laws, then act like it does not apply to them.

"Leon Hale (who is Black) says he spent a day behind bars earlier this summer over two traffic tickets he received more than four years ago for driving on a suspended license and not having insurance. He had heard about a nearby town wiping out old tickets, so he thought Ferguson had surely done the same. But then he was pulled over by a police officer and taken to jail. At the most recent court date, he told CNNMoney he had been hoping to get the charges dismissed but was put on a $50 a month payment plan instead. Ferguson said it applied the $200 Hale spent on bond toward his total fines of $304 -- leaving him with a balance of $104."

4 years ago?.. no problem, lets all rack up tickets and the cry foul after 4 years of not paying, not contacting the court. looks like he had the money to pay it after all

I have paid every ticket I have ever received, even when I was broke and had nothing, I showed up to court and asked or payment plan.. VERY EASY,,
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:13 PM   #6
southtown4488
Valued Poster

they also said they should be allowed to throw things at police during riots. . . errr, I mean protests. just plain dumb.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 02:18 PM   #7
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the real sadness is found in the liberal media's whole hogged, Kool Aid drinking, mindless, ill-logical acceptance of such nonsense originally put forth by the racist doj and now their galling followup
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 03:44 PM   #8
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
Louie I have a feeling you failed at reading, period. I agree that is correct 75%, but who are the ones in this article pissing and moaning? The ones who break the laws, then act like it does not apply to them.

"Leon Hale (who is Black) says he spent a day behind bars earlier this summer over two traffic tickets he received more than four years ago for driving on a suspended license and not having insurance. He had heard about a nearby town wiping out old tickets, so he thought Ferguson had surely done the same. But then he was pulled over by a police officer and taken to jail. At the most recent court date, he told CNNMoney he had been hoping to get the charges dismissed but was put on a $50 a month payment plan instead. Ferguson said it applied the $200 Hale spent on bond toward his total fines of $304 -- leaving him with a balance of $104."

4 years ago?.. no problem, lets all rack up tickets and the cry foul after 4 years of not paying, not contacting the court. looks like he had the money to pay it after all

I have paid every ticket I have ever received, even when I was broke and had nothing, I showed up to court and asked or payment plan.. VERY EASY,,
When the Dindu Nuffin gang has examples to follow like odummer and Slick Willy and Shrillary when it comes to being "exempt" from the laws of the land, can we expect any other kind of behavior ? Or "Reverend" Al "The Taxdodger " Sharptongue saying " Iss all right Brothas, we jis gonna scream racism and sue dem crackers for violatin' yo civil rights ! "
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 08:09 PM   #9
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ralphy Boy, if you check the "minority" in Ferguson is white.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:08 AM   #10
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Ralphy Boy, if you check the "minority" in Ferguson is white.
You aren't using the word "minority" in the same context here. He is referring to national minorities - in this case the negroes.

I assume you know that and were trying to be cute, but you didn't pull it off, as usual.

I now expect you to throw a trite and completely worn out insult my way, or defensively default to a standard diatribe about my nonexistent previous handle.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:46 AM   #11
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
You aren't using the word "minority" in the same context here. He is referring to national minorities - in this case the negroes.

I assume you know that and were trying to be cute, but you didn't pull it off, as usual.

I now expect you to throw a trite and completely worn out insult my way, or defensively default to a standard diatribe about my nonexistent previous handle.
The OP stated Ferguson minorities dim bulb. Is English your first language.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:57 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

ferguson minorities are minorities living in ferguson..the phrase ferguson minorities conveys no different meaning than merely saying minorities..which is commonly understood to be other than white people everywhere or anywhere in the united states
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:51 AM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Why is this a relevant topic?

you fellers trying to keep tabs on the darkies for shits and giggles?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:08 AM   #14
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Why is this a relevant topic?

you fellers trying to keep tabs on the darkies for shits and giggles?
Well, that and to keep crime down.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:14 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
ferguson minorities are minorities living in ferguson..the phrase ferguson minorities conveys no different meaning than merely saying minorities..which is commonly understood to be other than white people everywhere or anywhere in the united states
LMAO you fuckers are fun to watch,,,,,,,,,,,,

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women