Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2015, 06:13 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Boy George: This is the future that I (and the democrats) were fighting for...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/boy-geor...819130426.html

World class freak, sexual deviant, and predator Boy George says this is the world that he wants. A world that he says he "fought" for along with so many democrats. He's yours, claim him.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:40 PM   #2
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

you're free to be a sexual deviant, why are you denying his rights to be one? Didn't you just accuse me of being a bigot? Well, here's someone who doesn't agree with you and you're doing the same thing. Eat shit, you hypocritical turd burglar.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:28 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Engish is your second langauge? I almost forgot, I'm supposed to be calling you Nazi Baby Killer remember. No, I'm not a bigot. You can be against something without being a bigot if you have reasonable grounds. You just don't like religion and you can't help insulting someone who is religious. That's bigotry. George on the other was convicted of holding a man as a sexual slave against his will. So he is a certified deviant and convicted sexual predator.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #4
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Engish is your second langauge? I almost forgot, I'm supposed to be calling you Nazi Baby Killer remember. No, I'm not a bigot. You can be against something without being a bigot if you have reasonable grounds. You just don't like religion and you can't help insulting someone who is religious. That's bigotry. George on the other was convicted of holding a man as a sexual slave against his will. So he is a certified deviant and convicted sexual predator.
JD, don't go giving woomby any ideas now. He'll just do the typical liberal deal of not taking responsibility and try to blame you for emulating one of his swishy walking idols !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:19 PM   #5
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Liking has nothing to do with it. It's bullshit. Whether I like something or not is irrelevant when it comes to its very existence or not. That's your problem. I have reasonable grounds to believe there is no god. I've seen no evidence in almost 40 years of life that would indicate it is true. Of course you aren't a bigot. Again, you're confronted with the truth and it's a stranger to you. You pay women to have sex with you. There are many who would call you a deviant for such behavior.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:24 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
. You pay women to have sex with you. There are many who would call you a deviant for such behavior.
JD does not pay women to have sex with him....

....he pays men to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 08:26 PM   #7
WombRaider
Account Disabled

My apologies... to the poor wretches who have to stomach him. And by stomach him, I mean move his big, fat stomach out of the way to get to his little peen.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:56 PM   #8
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
My apologies... to the poor wretches who have to stomach him. And by stomach him, I mean move his big, fat stomach out of the way to get to his little peen.
this POS has been on this forum since April this year posted almost 5000 lame fucking posts and wrote one review of a fat hooker off of Back page, but when you still live in mom's basement you don't have much of a life, what a fucking moron :woot_ju mp:
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:22 AM   #9
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

No one is supporting holding someone against their will, conflating that with gay marriage rights is just stupid.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:24 AM   #10
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
No one is supporting holding someone against their will, conflating that with gay marriage rights is just stupid.
Stupid runs deep with JD
Old 07-25-2015, 06:11 AM   #11
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

BOY GEORGE IS GAY!!!!!!
I'm shocked
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 06:29 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
Boy George did just that. He is one of your biggest fans.
Old 07-25-2015, 07:53 AM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Judy, are you a homophob?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 07:59 AM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default JDrunk is LYING again, along with Donald Trump

Quote:
https://www.yahoo.com/music/boy-geor...819130426.html

World class freak, sexual deviant, and predator Boy George says this is the world that he wants. A world that he says he "fought" for along with so many democrats. He's yours, claim him.

Not to nitpick, JDrunk, but where does he say he fought for this world "ALONG WITH SO MANY DEMOCRATS?". Where is the word Democrat written in the article?

You're just a besotted old hatemongering LIAR, JDrunk.

JDrunk is one of yours, RWWipes! Claim him! And while you're at it, claim the rest of your habitual LIARS, too. Like IBIdiot, LLIdiot and Whir-LIE-turd!

You think he realizes how little sense he makes? {}
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 08:24 AM   #15
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Do you think being gay is George's only problem?

Of course we KNOW that you either hate gays or are one of them. I get confused about all of this gay insult thing. When you do that are you saying that you want to put them all in camps or that you want to suck their cocks? Which do you really want to do?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women