Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #16
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Yeah, I know the OP was a dipshit..

Thank goodness none of us ever were.....

Don't know that I ever considered seeing her, but I did check out her showcase or whatever a couple of times and I'm glad the OP shared what he shared. We could continue to kick him around and call him an idiot but he has admitted his judgement was poor this time...

Yeah..I know, I have pounded my buddy SS before but I don't care to right now and with respect to what has been said already, it actually took some gonads to come on here and share what happened..

He certainly didn't have to..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #17
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

You have ones from 20,000 down to 65? Are you pimping these ladies or are they pimping you?

That statement though confused me and trying to make sense of the information you're providing is giving me a headache.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 01:57 PM   #18
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
You have ones from 20,000 down to 65? Are you pimping these ladies or are they pimping you?

That statement though confused me and trying to make sense of the information you're providing is giving me a headache.
Ok Dude....

I will attempt to splain ti...

The op was too trusting and got ripped off by a Hooker...
He posted what he did to warn the rest of us...yes in his reply he drifted a bit but I get what he was saying...hopefully now you will too..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #19
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
...Yeah..I know, I have pounded my buddy SS before but I don't care to right now and with respect to what has been said already, it actually took some gonads to come on here and share what happened....
We have been down a lot of lonely roads in the hobby MW - there is a fellowship and true friendship here for those who want to live and share. I know I have made my share of mistakes as have most. We can learn from each other and help each other if we are willing to risk and not require a great reward. I hope the lady I am with right now is real but only the 3 T's will tell. Truth, Time and Trust.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #20
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Hey SS,

Sorry you got ripped off. I am sure that some will pile on and say that it was not a smart thing to do, but I am sure it came from a good place in your heart. I am sorry that your act of kindness was taken advantage of by a low life. She is the one who should be ashamed, not you!

Just my $0.02.

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #21
JJ Fun Guy
Valued Poster

I have no idea who SS or AJ are.I applaud SS for the guts to post and warn us of his extreme misfortunate by the thief/shank..That took guts!Sorry that happened to you man!Obviously you have learned a lesson the real hard way,I'm sure you won't repeat it.Thanks for sharing SS.
JJ Fun Guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

SS- do you realize for 10k you could get a wife in Russia, Phillipines, Thailand, or Columbia? You could go to any of these countries and have countless hot ass ladies listen to your troubles. Providers may say you are their friend, and perhaps they are, but friends are not banks! Sorry you went through this. It takes stones to admit your wrong, and had psych issues.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #23
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
SS- do you realize for 10k you could get a wife in Russia, Phillipines, Thailand, or Columbia?
Sure, but then you are stuck with the wife.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #24
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I know $10K is a lot of money to some folks, and you can include me in that list. However, $10K is just pocket change to some folks who have a knack for making money, fortunate heritage, or hit the Powerball. Obviously it is something SS is able to do when he wants to, even though he knows there are risks involved, and minimal legal remedies for his action. I am glad he made the effort to share his experience.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:02 PM   #25
Maverick 07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

If you look in SS reviews on his first page you might get a good idea who AJ is ... It isnt difficult to put the clues together. Anyone who allowed themselves to get 10,000+ to a provider needs the help not the provider. You aren't going to gain any sympathy here and are looking like a real incompetent/
Maverick 07 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:23 PM   #26
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Ya know, I wanted to take my turn with a kick to his nuts as well but I just can't. Their relationship was obviously a little more than the casual one-timer hooker bang and he thought he was honestly helping her out I'm sure. SS, I'm sorry you had to go through that and I can't help but wonder if you are just painting a target on yourself for others to take advantage of by posting this. It's easy to sit back and say what you think you would do in the situation but, other than SS, nobody really knows the full extent of the story. Props at least for bringing in up at your own expense man!
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #27
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I am sorry guys I am not in the understanding mood I guess, but SS has been in this position before, dude the stove is hot dont touch it, it will burn you. What did you expect was going to happen, fellas, these girls do not love you and do not want to spend the rest of their lives with you. What SS is attempting to do is purchase a girlfriend and its just not going to work. Now many of you think I am piling on him and in reality I am not because I am concerned that SS may have some mental demons he is battling and searching for the cure in all the wrong places, and posting his counter productive actions in order to get sympathy and justification which he is getting from you is not going to help him in the end.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #28
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Young Mav, you have no room to talk about incompetents......SS, you do seem like you've been down this road before. You are a man with a big heart, this to will pass.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:13 PM   #29
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

SS makes his own money one way or another, so I guess he is entitled to dispose of it any way he pleases, whether or not it makes much sense to the average person, or even those of us on here who are probably far different from average in a multitude of ways.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #30
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If you stand in the middle of the freeway, dont cry when you get hit by a car.
dirty dog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women