Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #1
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Default Whale Wars

Whale Wars – Season One
I would like to welcome all of you ECCIE viewers to our new show. We have heard your cry for more more more, and always wish to bring you quality programming. Whale Wars is a live melodrama of the highest caliber. This season we intend to bring you every color of the rainbow in our attempt to please the masses and educate you on the inner thinking of whaling on a SHMB.

That is not to say that we consider whaling to be a lost art in need of a documentary to remind whalers how to catch whales. The fact of the matter is, whales are the easiest sea creatures to catch. It is the release that is difficult. Some of the fat cows just won’t swim back out to sea and wait to be caught again like normal big game fish. They lay in the shallows splashing and churning up the waters. So, the fishermen’s sonar can’t pick up the other game fish when they come within striking distance. But, enough about that.

This is a melodrama of the highest order. Sit back and enjoy. Interact with the characters. Pick your favorite Whale and follow her on twatter. Most important (and I mean this with all sincerity), have a thick skin……heh. Please remember that this is a live melodrama, and like all melodramas has peaks and valleys. It will have moments of great expectations (only to be dashed) followed by weeping and gnashing of whale teeth.

Season One – Episode One………but first some thoughts from our Sponsors.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Most important (and I mean this with all sincerity), have a thick skin……
... and, please, no blubbering.

Is this why someone asked yesterday what had become of Melody Rose?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Awesome DH here is a clip from the pilot

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...a-whale-165318

nature at it's finest
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #4
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I hope the Japanese or captain Ahab can kill and slaughter that pod of Moby Dick swimming around this season.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Endangered species my ass. Fucking things seem more prevalent than cock-roaches.

It is entertaining though when the dumb ones can't stick to their natural habitat, come too close to shore and get beached. Then we can sit back and watch the limp-dicked Whale resKuers try to save the poor creatures from themselves...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:44 AM   #6
lesbianbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

fixed link sorry for delay

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...a-whale-165318
lesbianbob is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Sure seems like a shit load, have migrated here abouts...lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Season One - Episode One - The Set Up

First the disclaimer: No whale was intentially harmed in the making of this melodrama. Self inflicted damage does not count......ijs.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...

From the memoirs of a contributing anonymous fucktard:

The Pod

I woke one morning to feel the wind blowing across the sound. It was time for the hunt.

I could hear the others getting ready for the chase. I wasn't sure where to hunt today. So, I went to the ISO to see what others might be looking for.

I was looking through the "best kisser" and "great bbbj" ISOs when I first noticed the pod of sperm whales. I looked at their avatars and was frightened. I had never seen whales that big before. They lumbered through the thread sucking all of the oxygen out of it. They would do a swim by describing in gross detail how good they were at this and that. That was when I noticed that they were the only ones responding to the thread.

I tentatively put my net in the water to see if a bluenose or bluefin might be close by. One of the sperm whales pulled up next to my boat and stared at me with that big blue eye. It was unnerving. She was this big blob of white sperm whale. She wiggled her tail at my net. What the fuck is wrong with her? Doesn't she see that she is bigger than my damned boat? I very carefully pulled my net into the boat, praying it would not snag on the fat cow. That is when I noticed more of the pod swimming in a circle around my boat. As they circled the boat, they would roll over showing me their huge cow utters. I was praying to Tebow for salvation. He must have heard me. Because, another boat chugged into the bay and they were off to give chase.

As I was running away, I heard screams of "MAYDAY MAYDAY" coming across the bay. But, I was a weak and frightened fucktard and ignored his pleas for help.

I feel so ashamed.

.............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..............................

Now, I (as the narrator of this melodrama) do not judge the contributions of our anonymous contributors. But, a fucktard who would ignore the "MAYDAY" from a fellow fucktard needs to reassess his priorities......ijs.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #9
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I was looking through the "best kisser" and "great bbbj" ISOs when I first noticed the pod of sperm whales.
What's really infuriating is the Sperm Whales' insistence that they are always Right Whales.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #10
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #11
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whales are fascinating. One of the most important facts about whales is that they are particularly intelligent mammals and like humans, place much value on their families and the role that each member plays within the unit. Notably, the individual families also travel and migrate together in pods. Each family member continues to play a vital role within that pod, as a greater unit of the family. These groups demonstrate the sociable nature of whales and their unspoken cooperation with one another is evidence of the insight and sense of responsibility inherent to these animals.

Whales are huge, but elusive and difficult to see which adds to their mystery and fascination. They are highly intelligent animals with an elaborate social life, no possessions and the complete freedom of movement in three dimensions. Is it any wonder that they are such popular and fascinating animals? - maybe we just want to be like them..

I hope those of you "threatend" & "scared" of them stay very far away!! or atleast watch them from a distance
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome Nikki....leave it to you to post something like that..you rock Chica
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

2012 is Eccies' best year thus far. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
..........Whales are huge, but elusive and difficult to see which adds to their mystery and fascination...........
I wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
2012 is Eccies' best year thus far. I can't wait to see what 2013 brings.
BW, the killer whale threAD is due late in the fall........the tentative title is "The Whale Whisperer"
Old 06-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #15
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Not sure if you were being sarcastic or what ..but I totally agree..it's been a good year..( 2011 sucked)...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women