Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2015, 05:38 PM   #16
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

agreed.
But as per the previous indecent, providers can not be removed arbitrarily. Repeated complaints, patterns of behavior, just the title of this thread, newbie friendly... Not!. Are signs Stacy and her crew are not living up to standards.

Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:02 PM   #17
citizen44
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

As she sounds just like her, has anyone ever dressed Kaitlyn up as Minnie Mouse and then rogered her pooter to make her squeak?
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:11 PM   #18
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

No response from either of them?
Mods shoulda moved this to the ISO section
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:01 PM   #19
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

....and remove ros tags.

op please paste your ros text in a post on this thread
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:46 PM   #20
Guest120216
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
TCB is part of the job. Sometimes it affects who wants to see you.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1467892
LOL..... Yeah, good call HH... This is kind of a slap in there face starting that "noones calling me" thread when they pull shit like this....

.....and to think I was thinking about seeing KD and her friend Carmen.....

This review just saved me some money...
Guest120216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 07:24 AM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
agreed.
But as per the previous indecent, providers can not be removed arbitrarily. Repeated complaints, patterns of behavior, just the title of this thread, newbie friendly... Not!. Are signs Stacy and her crew are not living up to standards.

And there you go. I have rather limited capability to drop ladies from the HNFPL as long as they are verified providers who profess to be newbie-friendly and stick to the thread's guidelines, just like ECCIE itself won't ban someone without clear and proven violations of the rules. ANY provider on here, newbie-friendly or not, can be a NCNS, and alas, it is nearly always he said/she said as to what happened and why.

Why can't NCNS reports be linked to Showcases just like reviews? The gents have a right to be aware of such history. Seems like these incidents really ought to be in the review section, even though, I know, no appointment occurred to BE reviewed. Still, the action (or lack of) is as relevant as the line-up of acronyms.

Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 09:48 AM   #22
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
And there you go. I have rather limited capability to drop ladies from the HNFPL as long as they are verified providers who profess to be newbie-friendly and stick to the thread's guidelines, just like ECCIE itself won't ban someone without clear and proven violations of the rules. ANY provider on here, newbie-friendly or not, can be a NCNS, and alas, it is nearly always he said/she said as to what happened and why.

Why can't NCNS reports be linked to Showcases just like reviews? The gents have a right to be aware of such history. Seems like these incidents really ought to be in the review section, even though, I know, no appointment occurred to BE reviewed. Still, the action (or lack of) is as relevant as the line-up of acronyms.

If Eccie could set up the showcases with some searchable criteria like:

1) recent reviews going back ____ (days/weeks/months
2) # of Yes and # of No reviews
3) Any NCNS's
4) Local or visiting. (have a sub section for a city so that visiting talent can put their showcase there.. this way it allows guys to sort easier)

you get the idea..
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:36 PM   #23
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

If people would use the search functions available, there would be no need for a new search criteria.

1) search for reviews however far back you want.
2) look at their reviews and count yourself. WHo needs total number. If there are a lot of reviews , you can get an idea fast.
3) Use NSNC in keyword. Add provider handle if desired.
4) Look in the fucking ad section. Spend 2 minutes.

Search by Keyword Keyword(s):

Search by User Name User Name:

Exact name
Search Options
Find Threads with

Replies
Find Posts from

Sort Results by

Show Results as Threads Posts
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #24
Guest030816
Valued Poster

I'm just guessing here, and maybe I'm wrong. It is the mods responsibility to make sure the boards run smoothly and without violations of any guidelines. They may have stepped outside their authority jumping in the middle of the Newbie Friendly List, as it had been running smoothly since its inception. The removal of one name, because of the cash and dash, was not in violation of any guidelines. Perhaps because it's a sticky different rules apply?
What if the name was removed? The lady in question could have come forward, cleared her name and then had her name placed back. The NCNS? Well that's another story. But KD does have a history of behavior in that arena. It of course does not mean she doesnt see newbies who pass her screening. Just that the newbie has a chance of being stood up.
What if?
What of a thread was started, much like the Ban-a-Palooza thread, that listed providers who have a record of NCNS/Cash & Dash, then if newbie friendly members names showed up on the list, a link could be added to their name?
Name stays on the list, and the newbie had more information to help him decide who to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post

Old 09-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #25
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It honestly was a simple mistake, with a full explanation. I know I have had NC/NS issues in the past but that was in 2014. I haven't had an issue since and have been doing very well with my tcb skills
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:03 PM   #26
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
.....and have been doing very well with my tcb skills
You deserve a

BUT, how about those fuckmates of yours?

How are their TCB records?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 08:38 PM   #27
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Kd...

I still need jr serviced in a week or so when I get back.....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 09:14 PM   #28
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
You deserve a

BUT, how about those fuckmates of yours?

How are their TCB records?

As of right now I am just working with AlluringStacy & I can't vouch for what Selena or Carmen are up too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Kd...

I still need jr serviced in a week or so when I get back.....
You know I will take care of you hun
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 10:35 PM   #29
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Awesome !
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 05:20 AM   #30
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaitlynDior View Post
It honestly was a simple mistake, with a full explanation. I know I have had NC/NS issues in the past but that was in 2014. I haven't had an issue since and have been doing very well with my tcb skills
It's nice to see you are taking this a little more seriously now. You don't know the frustration of setting an appointment, looking forward to it for days, only to have it fall through because you forgot and double booked. You like to think your time is valuable, and it it's since guys are paying you for it. But our time is of value as well. And since we are the ones paying for this time, our time should be respected as well. I hope this message gets through to the whole posse.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women