Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Screening idea

So I was thinking....why do we outsource screening to sites like p411??? Do you ladies have a black list you keep on the ladies private board? If so, why not make a "good to see list"? It could be a valuable screening tool and as long as verified ladies were the only ones able to list there it could save time and money for all parties.

Barring that how about a screening service here at eccie? You could hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee for memberships. Just thinking out loud, but one stop shopping suits me fine!
LatexLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:04 PM   #2
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Smile Well that sounds good....

but P411 not only screens but they provide value information on individuals
taste, likes and dislikes in a general question environment. (Not saying that can not be done here.) Hey but it takes alot to be Gina and reliable for the information. (I mean this in alot of different ways.)

Love you and your work Gina...
I'm sure you'll see this.

Oh and good luck, you never know what they will come up with next.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
LatexLover
Valued Poster

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers....sincerely! I just thought it would be a service improvement to this site and/or a valuable tool for providers. Or am I just way out there flappin' in the wind?
Old 01-28-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a great idea actually. There would have to be some strong safeguards. Just off the top of my head I know a lady shouldn't list a hobbyist's name unless he requests that she do so. (some don't like other ladies to know who else they've seen or how many others they're seeing.)

TER does something like this. A hobbyist can ask a lady to "white list" him, meaning she gives a little tic to say she saw him and he's good.

Some ladies will research a hobbyist's username and see who else he's reviewed and then PM those ladies to be sure he actually saw them (we don't always know of every review that's out there). So that's using a review in a reverse way (using the review to know the hobbyist is legit instead of the usual way of verifying that the lady is legit). This would be a version of that.
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:00 PM   #5
Maverick972
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I like the idea myself.
Maverick972 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #6
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like a great idea.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
TBONE
Medium Rare

Default It does sound good!

Honey

Could you elaborate a little about what TER does? Do you click on the Guy's name and a list of the girls he's seen and recommend him appears? Is it a drop down?

Interested in how it's done.

Thanks!
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 05:18 PM   #8
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sure, here's a whole page about it:
http://www.theeroticreview.com/info_...iteListFAQ.asp

Here's the intro: "Everyone talks about Blacklists. At TER, we prefer to be positive versus negative so we have created the White List. What is the White List? The White List is a list of providers who, after you have seen them, have personally vouched for."
Old 01-28-2010, 06:01 PM   #9
TBONE
Medium Rare

Honey
Thanks!!

Last question: If a prospective client's name is on one or two provider's white lists is that good for you or do you still feel he needs to be screened?
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 07:59 AM   #10
steviewinwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I don't think I want a written record saying that my erect penis looks like a button on a fur coat.
steviewinwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:32 AM   #11
LatexLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
I don't think I want a written record saying that my erect penis looks like a button on a fur coat.
Do you really think that's the kind of info that providers care about? I always assumed they were more concerned about you being LE or a weirdo. My thought would be something like : LatexLover seen 01/10 likes kissing ok to see. Of course, I have no idea what ladies use to screen so that's just my imigination of what they might want to know.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #12
Suite270
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I am not sure why...... The comment on the 'button on a fur coat' just made me laugh from the inside. Maybe I am a little tired, but can't seem to stop laughing.

Time for a walk around the office - gotta' shake this off
Suite270 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:21 AM   #13
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatexLover View Post
So I was thinking....why do we outsource screening to sites like p411??? Do you ladies have a black list you keep on the ladies private board? If so, why not make a "good to see list"? It could be a valuable screening tool and as long as verified ladies were the only ones able to list there it could save time and money for all parties.

Barring that how about a screening service here at eccie? You could hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee for memberships. Just thinking out loud, but one stop shopping suits me fine!
So your wanting to go back to the stone age.
Providers use to charge $50 for the first meeting too
"Hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee" for the moderator.
They, the moderator, keeps a database with your Personal info for decades.
The local moderator can get robbed and there is blackmale.
Also any one can Black List a client just because some one else wanted too,
maybe because of a comment he made on a board or he had too much fun with a ATF.

Gina does a great job with P411 for the price and in a country where it is legal.
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #14
TBONE
Medium Rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
So your wanting to go back to the stone age.
Providers use to charge $50 for the first meeting too
"Hire a moderator to do checks on hobbyist and charge a fee for memberships".
They, the moderator, keeps a database with your Personal info for decades.
Also any one can Black List a client just because some one else wanted too,
maybe because of a comment he made on a board or he had too much fun with a ATF.

Gina does a great job with P411 for the price.
I think we'll just stick to discussions and reviews.No data base for personal info or screening wanted on Eccie!

And yes, Gina DOES do a GREAT job for the price where it IS legal !
TBONE is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #15
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviewinwood View Post
Steve, the two vouching systems I'm most familiar with don't have ANY comments whatsoever.

On P411 the Provider either checks the box for "give him an ok" or she doesn't. If she doesn't, nothing shows up from her on his record.

On TER, likewise, the lady clicks "whitelist this client" and it's done. Or she doesn't. A client's name then has a list of ladies who have whitelisted him.

It's really just a shortcut version of giving provider references. If you wrote reviews of Ladies A, B, and C, and then those ladies each "whitelisted" you, your username would have "Oks from A, B, C" next to your name or in your profile or somewhere.

I agree that P411 is awesome! Not only does it store provider reviews (so we can access them even when a lady retires, doesn't respond to emails, or is on vacation), but the staff has usually also verified employment.