Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2015, 09:42 PM   #16
jughead1171
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Well Sasha would be in the running and my former ATF Sensual Sophia was always at the top of my list. The duo of Always Belle and Alena was top shelf. Phillip I too remember Hayli well. Not too many do. She was fun.

Bottom line is I can't decide the #1 session. Who brought this subject up? I can't decide!! WTF!! Trying to think of the best is just making me horny and now I need to fuck. Thanks a lot. Damn.
I always enjoyed Sensual Sophia's posts but never had the opportunity to meet up with her. Sasha was another on my wish list that I haven't seen yet. Guess I need to ramp up my hobby activity sessions lol.
jughead1171 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:13 PM   #17
momo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Mine is a columbian UTR girl next door named Alejandra that lived in the apartment next door to me 20 years ago that i would lend money to and sometimes give her rides.. first time i lended $200, she invited me into her apartment and she spent several hours fucking me.. of course sometimes we used to spend entire nights together
momo is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:38 AM   #18
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Plus 1 on Both Sasha and Hazel but I think my top one would have been the girl that UTRSKR had that died, may she RIP.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:24 PM   #19
Mustang GT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Mine would be the first session with Jazmine Jade, a 5 hour session. Oh, my God! It was amazing!
Mustang GT is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:49 PM   #20
rgvrock956
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

2nd session with hazel956..... or the 1st. ... or the 3rd.... or the one after that, lol
rgvrock956 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 08:30 PM   #21
justanoldfart
Premium Access

Encounters: 85

Mine is my 2 hour session with Super Sasha. She is the only one I've ever been with that had me pop three times. She was always great to be with
justanoldfart is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #22
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

There was that time with a certain "short" lass who let me do things that were only anatomically possible due to our size differences. But there was a clamor to put her back...

Then the other time with a rather tall ginormica who's height took a rather long time getting used to and she allowed all the time that was needed until I was both very late back from lunch and very enamored to say the least.

And then there was Makati in the Philippines and Soi(s) 4-21 in Bangkok.

Tbh, groundhog day would kinda suck... Isn't it canon that Bill Murray's character would have to relive that day 10000 times to get where he was. Sounds like the reason many of us hobby...
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:11 AM   #23
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Numerous sessions at Papagayo's in Nuevo Laredo Boystown in Mexico from 2001 to 2009 when Boystown was a happening place to go & partake of Good Looking Young Mexicana panocha. Nuevo Laredo Boystown in it's prime was Six Flags Over Mexico-a sexual amusement park for men.

My favorite club was Papagayo, I knew the owner La Patrona Opelia Camacho. My Papagayo favorite chicas-Alma, Itzl, Karla, Azenette, Karen, Lili.

And my two Favorite Door Girls-the Hermosa Hermanas Gabriela & Izamara whom were in their early 20's back then. Sisters Gabriela & Izamara had virtually identical tight pretty panochas & both sisters fucked the same way which was excellent.

I miss the Hell out of NLBT. Cartel...Staff Edit - mtw...& the Policia at the entrance of NLBT shaking down people for mordidas ie planting a knife or...Staff Edit - mtw...in your vehicle killed NLBT. The vast majority of clubs closed down in NLBT & it is now a Ghost Town. NLBT is pretty much a Locals Only Venue now, it is not worth going to any more.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:33 AM   #24
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Numerous sessions at Papagayo's in Nuevo Laredo Boystown in Mexico from 2001 to 2009 when Boystown was a happening place to go & partake of Good Looking Young Mexicana panocha. Nuevo Laredo Boystown in it's prime was Six Flags Over Mexico-a sexual amusement park for men.

My favorite club was Papagayo, I knew the owner La Patrona Opelia Camacho. My Papagayo favorite chicas-Alma, Itzl, Karla, Azenette, Karen, Lili.

And my two Favorite Door Girls-the Hermosa Hermanas Gabriela & Izamara whom were in their early 20's back then. Sisters Gabriela & Izamara had virtually identical tight pretty panochas & both sisters fucked the same way which was excellent.

I miss the Hell out of NLBT. Cartel...Staff Edit - mtw...& the Policia at the entrance of NLBT shaking down people for mordidas ie planting a knife or...Staff Edit - mtw...in your vehicle killed NLBT. The vast majority of clubs closed down in NLBT & it is now a Ghost Town. NLBT is pretty much a Locals Only Venue now, it is not worth going to any more.
Me too, I was the first person that ever saw the infamous door girl Adriana and I banged on that for 10 years
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 08:41 PM   #25
AAG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 74

My last 2 SBs for sure, big reason why I video sessions when they let me so I can relive over and over lol
AAG is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 08:39 AM   #26
rgvpapi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Mine has to be the PSE Greek sessions with Super Sasha
rgvpapi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women