Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #1
Greek73
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Sex Clubs KC

I started a thread in the requests section and then someone else followed it up in Coed Discussions. I didn't want to bump either old thread, so I started this new one. My female friend and I checked out ClubErotica this weekend in KC. I had read the previous posts about how it was a crap shoot and could be fun or awful. So, I guess my expectations were low.

It was okay. My friend and I only wanted to check it out and maybe watch some others and see what it was like. This was my first experience at a sex/swingers club. It was very odd. First of all, the "Club" is just some guys house. I guess that would be okay if there was lots of hot people there. But, there was not. THere was probably about 25 people there. nearly all of them were not attractive. The people were nice enough and welcoming. We did not feel pressured. While we were there a couple fucked in one of the beds in the basement play room. Its right out in the open. So, that was actually pretty hot to watch a couple fuck about 2 feet from us. There were a few other couples that played a little. Overall, it was a very weird experience. It was pretty dirty and grungy and most of the people there were not attractive -- at least to me. BUT, I have to give them credit. They had the guts to fuck right in front of other people. In general, it was kind of gross. BUT, I would probably go back, just to see if it gets any hotter.
Greek73 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #2
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

I can tell you definitively that it not going to ever be full of 10s. Or even 6s. In two years I saw less than 5 hot women and only 2 hot guys.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #3
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

Honestly, I think your chances of finding someone you're more compatible with or would enjoy watching are a lot better at a place more like the SPOTT. Much larger venue, clean, greater variety of people, etc. There are things I don't like about the place but, for what you were looking for going into a new place, that might be a good place to go from here.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:16 AM   #4
Autumnkc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61752
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with FireSerpent... The Spott is the place to be. Its the most popular one in KC. Dance floor, BYOB, tables with chairs and also some rooms to play in alone or if you want to watch, there is a larger room to watch or be watched
A few cons to alot of people... smoking is allowed inside. Its gotten alot better, but can be a turn-off if you are not into that.

I would say there are ALWAYS at least 5-10 attractive ladies (rating scale maybe a 6) and about the same with men. Another plus is there are ALWAYS new bodies there every weekend... so never expect to see the EXACT same people!
Autumnkc is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #5
Greek73
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnkc View Post
I agree with FireSerpent... The Spott is the place to be. Its the most popular one in KC. Dance floor, BYOB, tables with chairs and also some rooms to play in alone or if you want to watch, there is a larger room to watch or be watched
A few cons to alot of people... smoking is allowed inside. Its gotten alot better, but can be a turn-off if you are not into that.
I would say there are ALWAYS at least 5-10 attractive ladies (rating scale maybe a 6) and about the same with men. Another plus is there are ALWAYS new bodies there every weekend... so never expect to see the EXACT same people!

I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks!
Greek73 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

The post I made about Club Erotica may have sounded pretty negative, but I didn't mean it to be. Yes there was one weird guy that was annoying, but the overall experience was very "Erotic"! And I will go back! I kind of like the house environment as opposed to a club.

I didn't go to pick someone up so I wasn't looking for or expecting beautiful people, but there were some very hot (young) girls there. Unfortunately they were just there for the party. There were also two very hot girls who put on a show for us taking turns eating each other!

I went out of curiosity and the desire to fool around with and in the presence of others and I accomplished that. To be honest I didn't even know if I would be capable with people watching, but I was and it was very fun! It was the kind of thing that you think about for days afterwards, and I kept texting my FWB and saying "Did we really do that"!

I got there at 11:00 PM and left at 5:00 AM - I felt like crap the next day, but it was worth it!
love2fishfork is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women