Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29
Default Opinions: Poor Service or Declined Service?

I've been getting a lot of interesting PMs and Emails lately from both sides of the hobby. And, while I won't be speaking about the details of those emails, I occasionally give parting advice (when asked) on how to handle certain situations.

This got me to thinking about a not-so-talked-about issue. Sometimes there is not a connection between two people and other times there is a very strong and direct problem which causes a lady (or a guy) to not want to see someone.

The question I have is, guys: Would you prefer a lady to give you poor service or simply turn you away at the door?

And ladies: If a guy gets to an appointment and realizes he isn't that into you, would you prefer he leave without anything happening or do you risk getting a bad review because you two aren't connecting well?

Just curious...
FireSerpent is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I can't think of any reason, for me, that there would ever be a problem "at the door" unless maybe I reminded them of someone in there past that they had a problem with or was abusive. In that case I would totally prefer that she be honest and head on her way. I never want to make a provider or any woman uncomfortable. Life is too short
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Id rather turn away. I would rather get a bad comment that I turned him away then to get a bad review that I am not worth your time. I have an open door thing, that if you show and I am not what you expected, simply go.. no $ issue, no hard feelings. However I have not had that happen yet. I research and try to get to know someone and their likes and dislikes before meeting.
I am not scripted nor mechanical, if we do not mesh bcd.. then its not worth either of us wasting our time. Id rather him take his dollar to someone he would enjoy his time with... to me, its NOT the money as much as it is the passion, intensity, and enjoyable time
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:47 AM   #4
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default What to do

Well I prefer the truth from either party. It is just like life in that sometimes it just doesn't work out.

If the female says no(never happened yet) then no compensation for lost time.

If the client says no I do think a gift of some kind is in order.

Sometimes it is 2:00am and Miss America ain't showing up so you..........
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 06:48 AM   #5
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Interesting question. For those who do not want to speak out in "public" express yourself at http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=300511 in a poll.
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:57 AM   #6
FireSerpent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

There are some cases where a lady will want to turn a client away that I know of... hygiene, disrespect/rudeness, exceptionally late to an appointment, nationality/ethnicity concerns or incompatibility, bad vibes/gut feelings, etc.

I have had both of these things happen in the past and can say that I prefer being turned away than to have a lackluster experience. At any rate, I always try to seek understanding afterwards... to avoid such things in the future. Some providers are open about sharing those things--some are not.
FireSerpent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women