Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 03:49 AM   #31
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

[QUOTE=spicyzoey;1056140940]I usually buy my new lingerie and heels before my photoshoots so they can look perfect for the camera, and yes, a whole outfit does run about $1.5-2K. Then with the cost of the photographer and location, the photoshoot easily totals $3-4K. It pays for itself fairly quickly, of course, and then I have both the photos and the nice outfit to take me into the season and beyond.

I've never understood the designer handbag thing, but I feel oh-so-sexy in my fancy lingerie and designer heels, which I tend to only wear in the bedroom. [/QUOTE

You are truly a awe inspiring spectacle - To put it simply : You only have to get a glimpse of your photos to notice your superb taste and style . I find it sexually arousing knowing that you take that much effort to look and feel your best . Thank you .

A Gentlemen who finds that person to enkindle his very nature of what a gentlemen is the price of lingerie does not matter . The quality of whats underneath does. What i,am trying to say is $2k sounds like a bargain for a nice outfit if it makes you feel good .

There are some very nice items at secrets and lace i love the retro look and frou frou Fashionista has some very nice things as well .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:32 PM   #32
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

As a postscript to this thread one of my favorites was visiting and I asked if she had lingerie. She said no, she was traveling lite. I knew her sizes (from P411) and went to Nordstroms and bought a bra and panty set and hose, but they had no small garter belts. No problem, just a short walk to VS and found a perfect complement. The whole outfit cost $150, she was thrilled, and will be wearing them in her next photo shoot. She looked just fabulous and it was money well spent.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:44 PM   #33
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Lingerie is always a sweet gift!

If we are comparing and contrasting brands and quality, I agree that AP is not the highest quality although they do have some fun and bold pieces. In my experience, nothing has compared to La Perla in terms of quality. Their pieces are impossibly strong for how intricate the lacework, the fabrics feel the best on my skin, and their designs are incredibly beautiful.
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:47 PM   #34
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
Lingerie is always a sweet gift!

If we are comparing and contrasting brands and quality, I agree that AP is not the highest quality although they do have some fun and bold pieces. In my experience, nothing has compared to La Perla in terms of quality. Their pieces are impossibly strong for how intricate the lacework, the fabrics feel the best on my skin, and their designs are incredibly beautiful.
Reading this in conjunction with my post about the Nordstom's undies brought to mind Tim Hardin's classic song "If I were a carpenter..." which could now read "if I bought at Nordstom's and you at La Perla, would you love me anyway, would you have my baby." It's not quite as elemental as the original but time marches on.

"Save my love through loneliness, save my love through sorrow, I gave you my only-ness, give me your tomorrows."
Old 02-09-2015, 10:42 PM   #35
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Reading this in conjunction with my post about the Nordstom's undies brought to mind Tim Hardin's classic song "If I were a carpenter..." which could now read "if I bought at Nordstom's and you at La Perla, would you love me anyway, would you have my baby." It's not quite as elemental as the original but time marches on.

"Save my love through loneliness, save my love through sorrow, I gave you my only-ness, give me your tomorrows."
I like your perception on the realitiveness of the song. I just listened to the orig after post.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:29 AM   #36
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Old 02-10-2015, 08:20 AM   #37
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
I like your perception on the realitiveness of the song. I just listened to the orig after post.
It's funny and wonderful how the brain makes connections. Somehow the contrast between $150 of lingerie and $750 of lingerie brought to mind this folky song from the 60's, which has been covered by scores of artists, the best of whom is Emmy Lou Harris of the crystal clear voice.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:26 PM   #38
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
I realized that the combo of Jimmy Choo heels and AP undies would cost $1.5 to 2.0K.
You mean like this?

Well worth it though, wouldn't you say?
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:06 PM   #39
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

User ID: 13362
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

THIS IS AN EMBARASSING SECRET OF MINE : (
CIRCA 2OO9 ,,, MY ATF BEST CLIENT EVER ;;; BOUGHTT ME $ 3OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO AGENT PROVACATEUR + AND + I PROMPTLY LOST THAT MOTHERFUCKER IN MY APARTMENT : (
PERSONALLY ,,, AT THE TIME ,,, THE A.P. IMAGE WAS LIKE = SUPER GLAM NEUTRAL BRA PANTIES + AND + THE GLAMOUR WAS A HUGE FANTASY FOR THE MAN + AND + WOMMAN ALIKE !!! WHILE I APPRECIATE AGENT PROVOCATUR FOR THEIR IIMAGES /// SUBTLE LINGERIE ,,, I DON T LOVE IT ENOUGH PERSONALLY TO JUSTIIFY THE PRICE TAG !!! THEN I FELT LIKE A " LINGERIE LOSER " WHEN THATA $ 3OO STORE CREDIT VANISHED IN MY APARTMENT !!! I WAS LIKE = " IF ANYYONE EVER TRIES TO GIVE ME AGENT PROVACATEUR AGAIN ,,, I WILL WARN THEM THAT I DON T EVEN LOVE IT + AND + " LET S LEAVE THAT LINGERIE DEEP MY PSYCHE S CLOSET FILLED WITH SKELETONS : D
tattooed_asian_kim is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:43 PM   #40
Madame X
Haute Chocolate

User ID: 2030
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriValentine View Post

Well worth it though, wouldn't you say?
I love, and own that blue set you're wearing in your banner. It's amazing, isn't it? La Perla really comes out with some knockouts!
Madame X is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:44 PM   #41
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default I HAVE A DIFFERENT TAKE ON DESIFGNER HIBH END LINGERIE /// SNOBBERY VS SENSORY

I ALSO USED TO LIVE IN NYC FOR SIX YEARS ... THE HIGH END CLOTHING MARKET IN NYC IS NOT ABOUT SHOWING OFF YOUR DISPOSIBLE WEATLTH !!! THEERE IS A WAY TO SHOW OFF YOUR BLING ,,, BUT ,,, THAT EXERCISE IS KND OF LOW BROW ACTUALLY !!! THE NYC FANCY DESIGNEER HIGH END CLOTHES = IS NOT FLASHY ONEUPMANSHIP ( ( EXCEPTION = IT CAN BE MATERIALISTIC COMPETATTIVIE WITHIN WORK SPACED INDUSTRIEES IN MANHHATTAN LIKE WALL STREEET )) ... BUT ,,, ONE THING I LEARNED IN NYC ;;; IS THAT IT IS A CITY FULL OF HIGH SENSORY PEOP;LE !!! NYC IS KNOWN FOR SNOBS ,,, BUT THERE ARE WAAAAYY MORE " HIGHLY SENSORY "PEOPLE " THANN STRAIGHT SNOBS THERE !!! ALL ARTISTS ARE SENSORY ... PEEOPLE WHO CRAVE SENSORY BEAUTY ARE DRAWNN TO NYC ... ALLL OF YOUR FIVE SENSES CNA BE INDULGED FULLY !!! SENSORY RICH PEOPLE ARE EPICUREANS (( FOOD SNOBS )) ANDD FASHION SNOBS ... BUT THE REASON SO MANY HIGH SENSORY NEW YORKERS LOVE HIGH END CLOTHES IS BEEAUSE THEIIR SENSES ARAE SO NUANCED ACTIVE DEEP INTENSE ,,, THEIR FACULTIES OF TAASTE SIGHT HEARING TOUCH ARE SO SENSITIVE STRONG ,,, SO THEESE ARE THHE SAME PEOPLE WHO REALL TRULY FFEEL THE CHEAP GRIT OF LOW THREAD COUUNT SHEEETS !!! I KNEW MANY SENSORY CENTERED NEWYORKERS WHO REALLY COULD PHYSICALLY FEEL WHAT MAKES CHEAP CLOTHES CHEAP !!! ...

I THINK SOME CLIENTS (( OF THE SENSORY VARIETY ;;; CAN BE PICKY ABOUT HOOOKER CLOGTHS + AND + IHAVE SSEEN SENSORY SELECCTIVENESS OVER SEX TOYS SND LUBE TOO !!! .. I DON T THINK YOU HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A SENSORY SNOB TO MAKE MONEY + AND + I ALSO DON T THINK THAT ALL OF THE CLIENTS ARE HIGHLY SENSORY !!! BUT ,,, IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO LIVES THROUGH YOUR FIVE SENSES ,,, YOU WWILL ATTRACE LIKE MINDEED CLIENTS ... I THINK TTHOSE CLIENTS ARE SENSORY (( NOT VIP )) ... THEERE IS A DIFFERNCE BETWEEN SENSORY + AND + VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyScarlett View Post
I love La Perla and AP and from the first caught of the eyes, I remembered I was in awe of how could there be such beautiful pieces of lingerie. It totally transforms a woman's look. When I went to the site, oh - la la , how shockingly expensive. lol That is a lot of investment. I've always been a frugal gal saving for the big important life events or things so these things are hard to attain. Like Zoey said,I guess the gents with more expensive taste can tell but just showcase in it really upgrade your level and self-marketing whether they can tell or not. I also came around to know Louboutin and acquried a few pairs although I must say they are a little disappointing as far as comfort. Expensive shoes don't always = comfort. They're hard to walk in and I fell silly quite few times walking in them. lol The really high ones at least.
Old 07-09-2015, 03:04 PM   #42
tattooed_asian_kim
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I LIVED IN NYC FOR SIX YEARS + AND + THERE IS A LA PERLA STORE IN MANHATTAN (( NEXT DOOOR TO ALEXANDRE MCQUEEN + AND + IRREVERENT FUUN MOSCHINO (( MOSCHINO IS TH EXPPENSIVV E CLOTHES THAT ALMOST STOLE MY SOUL ..)) ... LA PERLA IS NOT MY GUUILTY [PLEASURE ,,, BUT ,,, MOSCHINO SURE IS MY VICE !!! I DID PEEK IN THE LA PERLA STORE + ANDD + I REMEMBER LIKE ... AN ENTRE GARMENT ROD WITH LIKE .. ONN HANGER WITH ONE BRA FOLLOWED BY E,MPTY SPACE FOLLOWED BY ONE SINGLE PANTY ON ONE SINGLE HANGER !!! THAT S WHAT HAPPENS WWHEN YOU ARE THE MOST EXPENSIVE ;;; YOU ONLY NEED TO SELL ONE : )
Old 07-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #43
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame X View Post
I love, and own that blue set you're wearing in your banner. It's amazing, isn't it? La Perla really comes out with some knockouts!
Seriously! That teal set is my favorite even though its so far off from my usual color scheme. Zoey and I are both wearing La Perla lingerie in this shoot, with Agent Provocateur hosiery and Christian Louboutins. Because yes, we are worth it

Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:41 PM   #44
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

La Perla makes some lovely pieces, but I've found AP to be "cheap" in comparison in terms of material choice/comfort. I found the AP pieces I had *looked* great but I didn't really enjoy wearing them as much.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:46 AM   #45
pairofhearts33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

All matter what makes a woman feel better. As a guy, I don't get to hung over on name brand stuff, but I do have my personal preferences and have certain name brands. I get AP emails all the time and with their sales if you call it that. I don't notice the difference haha.

I am a sucker for a gal dressing preppy or cute dresses as in sundresses.

I think a gal can look fantastic without spending a fortune. I find it surprisingly even to this date women are so observant what others gals wear or have as accessories (purses). They are very quick to notice whether it is Kors, Prada, Gucci. I have never stated to my guy friends, hey that dude is wearing 1st ever made Jordans. Lol. Women are super observant on that.

You think the famous red sole shoes, every gal recognizes them even the more fashionable observant gentlemen will know if a gal is wearing them by the red soles.

I have never met a gal that never liked lingerie only a few that hated/wouldn't wear stockings and needless to say, no go for me.

I am lingerie guy, I enjoy a gal who appreciates dressing up in lingerie. In the end it all comes off or most of it since I politely ask the gal if she will leave the stockings and heels on. Love holding onto those heels BCD!
pairofhearts33 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women