Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2014, 12:40 PM   #316
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
I had the same question. If it's about the bacteria recharging(?), being first is less important than the length of time between visitors. I'm in the don't-care category about being first, but the biology lesson has become interesting.

Other questions...

Do y'all me-first dudes offer to pay more for being first?
Do providers upsell for this privilege?
Again, just curious.
Yes on all.

And for the biology lesson, don't procreate please, if you have.. That's just sad.

The questions have been answered long ago... You know in the beginning of time(this thread for the slow ones).. So
I think most all learned something here(again in the beginning) girls and boys call it a night on this one.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #317
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
Yes on all.

And for the biology lesson, don't procreate please, if you have.. That's just sad.

The questions have been answered long ago... You know in the beginning of time(this thread for the slow ones).. So
I think most all learned something here(again in the beginning) girls and boys call it a night on this one.
The first question wasn't a yes/no question. So, I hope you haven't procreated either.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:04 PM   #318
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

some of us know the female vagina better than others.
As opposed to what? The male vagina?
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:25 PM   #319
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
As opposed to what? The male vagina?
In your case a Cat's vagina.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 02:26 PM   #320
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
In your case a Cat's vagina.
Male or female?
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:11 PM   #321
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
How long, in your opinion, does it take for a vagina to recover from the last appt. and become "fresh" again?
Evidently Yummy and Caroline have super rejuvenating vagina's. It varies depending on a lady's eating habits, hopefully your provider eats plenty of Yogurt and has overall good hygiene habits.

What you want to make sure with women that have multiple partners is that they:

Wash after sex. When you have sex with a partner, you're opening yourself up to bacteria and other microscopic substances that can end up irritating your vagina and causing an infection. The solution? Wash your vagina with hot water after sex. This will greatly minimize the chance that your encounter will have an unpleasant after effect.
  • Asking your partner to wash before sex is also a good idea, especially if you aren't using condoms.
  • Washing other body parts before sex can be helpful, too! If you're especially prone to getting infections, try taking a shower with your partner before having sex to minimize the risk that you'll end up with unhealthy bacteria in your body.
  • Use dental dams and gloves as an extra form of protection if you receive oral sex or are being fingered.
  • Here is the link that goes into better detail towards what you hope your favorite provider is adhering to.
  • http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Healthy-Vagina

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post

Do y'all me-first dudes offer to pay more for being first?
Do providers upsell for this privilege?
Again, just curious.
I would.

I have not run into a provider upselling.

Not sure why they do not upsell it, it seems less harmless than , 'Fuck me in the ButtHole for a hundred extra?".
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:14 PM   #322
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Male or female?
Only you can answer that!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:24 PM   #323
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
How long, in your opinion, does it take for a vagina to recover from the last appt. and become "fresh" again?

I'm assuming it takes as many minutes to become virginal, as it takes licks, to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

image.jpg

Sorry, but I've always wanted a serious answer to that question, but alas, I only ever get the run around when I ask....sigh
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:41 PM   #324
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Evidently Yummy and Caroline have super rejuvenating vagina's. It varies depending on a lady's eating habits, hopefully your provider eats plenty of Yogurt and has overall good hygiene habits.

What you want to make sure with women that have multiple partners is that they:

Wash after sex. When you have sex with a partner, you're opening yourself up to bacteria and other microscopic substances that can end up irritating your vagina and causing an infection. The solution? Wash your vagina with hot water after sex. This will greatly minimize the chance that your encounter will have an unpleasant after effect.
  • Asking your partner to wash before sex is also a good idea, especially if you aren't using condoms.
  • Washing other body parts before sex can be helpful, too! If you're especially prone to getting infections, try taking a shower with your partner before having sex to minimize the risk that you'll end up with unhealthy bacteria in your body.
  • Use dental dams and gloves as an extra form of protection if you receive oral sex or are being fingered.
  • Here is the link that goes into better detail towards what you hope your favorite provider is adhering to.
  • http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Healthy-Vagina
You've laid out the facts on how to have a healthy vagina, but I still want to hear YOUR standards for a fresh vagina. Is it 12 hours after her last appt? 24 hours? If a provider follows the advice you posted, would 2 or 3 hours be enough? How much time do you require between the last of the night & being the 1st of the day?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #325
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Btw, ladies.....our bodies are unique and sensitive on different levels. Pay attention to yours and you will know what works for you.

Tonight I'm designing a penis douche, so the gents will finally have a tool which will ensure any drops of urinary waste, or even pre date ejaculations can be thoroughly washed out of the penis with hot water before our appts and in order to 100% ensure when we go down on them, there will be little or no chance of being subjected to pecker bacteria. A long thin tube with a clamp in order to control the pressure of hot water entering the penis sound good?

Nah, I'm a clean woman, but it's not a disorder or anything. Wash it up and let's go big boy, ya know?
Old 11-18-2014, 03:58 PM   #326
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Dude is still grieving that The Old Ho left him? Isn't there a Comment section on her blog to keep him engaged?

(Aside to Max: Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! )
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:08 PM   #327
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You've laid out the facts on how to have a healthy vagina, but I still want to hear YOUR standards for a fresh vagina. Is it 12 hours after her last appt? 24 hours? If a provider follows the advice you posted, would 2 or 3 hours be enough? How much time do you require between the last of the night & being the 1st of the day?
Good Question papadee...

Well let's see, I like my vagina to get a good nights sleep, so that is eight hours or so , next I like the vagina to be fed properly , so add another two hours for waking up, feeding the vagina and hair and make-up , so 10 hours give or take an extra serving of Yogurt.

So say a provider goes to bed around midnight , she should be serving freshly baked vagina around 10am.

Two or three hours is not near enough unless I'm just looking for a blow and go , then a quick mouthwash and grab able ears is the ticket.

Any more questions?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #328
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Dude is still grieving that The Old Ho left him? Isn't there a Comment section on her blog to keep him engaged?

A provider was with him on purpose? Sorry, hon. I'm clueless about what's up with "he, who shall not be named or addressed" by self. Someone shoulda told me there was backlashing and wound licking going on......'\_(**)_/'. Poor thang!

Sounded as great as the rather harsh instruction on vaginal douching given by a male.....ijs. He actually did learn to do a little research for himself though, so someone made an impression and now we've all discovered, while still a little wobbly, info can be gleaned on ones own, however, one should not advise how to properly cleanse something one does not have attached to ones own body. All vaginas are not the same, hence require various types of care, ya know? Even a male gyno could go wrong, therefore asks each individual about their body, before giving such sage advise.

Anywho.....You know I'm a kitten.....prrrrrr.

Just a bit agitated at the doofiness of some.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:43 PM   #329
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post

I think Max just called your number JY, enjoy being number 3 of the day.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #330
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Good Question papadee...

Well let's see, I like my vagina to get a good nights sleep, so that is eight hours or so , next I like the vagina to be fed properly , so add another two hours for waking up, feeding the vagina and hair and make-up , so 10 hours give or take an extra serving of Yogurt.

So say a provider goes to bed around midnight , she should be serving freshly baked vagina around 10am.

Two or three hours is not near enough unless I'm just looking for a blow and go , then a quick mouthwash and grab able ears is the ticket.

Any more questions?

That was the info I was looking for. But I do have one more question. Does the vagina need the sleep or does the person? Say those 10 hours were spread during the day, appt. #1 ends at 10am, appt #2 starts at 8p, would the vagina be considered fresh?
papadee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women