Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #16
jazzguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I always plan and never miss an appointment so some of us are still here. I actually haven't seen any of your posts. I may be interested but as a few others have said...gotta watch the hobby funds.

I'm open to pms if your interested.
jazzguy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #17
innovation
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I always show up. But in your case it may be the rates. The agencies are offering A plus service at less than what you are asking for. Consider revising your rates even though you are cute. Supply is more than demand.
innovation is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #18
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

^^^^ the only thing WalMart does not sell is pussy.... The only reason is because, they cannot put it on "Sale"
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:52 PM   #19
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

It is a conspiracy.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:20 AM   #20
looking2havefun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Could also be changing their minds because of no face picture.
That's one of the biggest advantages here vs. BP. Knowing you are going to see exactly who is in the pictures.
Seeing you is taking a chance they will like your looks or not.
Same reason why a lot of guys don't want to TOFTT on a newbie.
They don't want to gamble on wasting their time & money.
looking2havefun is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 06:24 AM   #21
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Funny how some guys think with their little head, make an appointment...THEN...make the decision to do a little research to see what it is they're actually looking to rent. They find out a few tidbits of information, make an educated decision...after the fact...and then decide to walk away. Perhaps this may be the case presently; that's anyone's guess.

For example...

You run across an ad for what appears to be a scrumptious little hottie. Her pictures make her out to be young, fit and athletic in her appearance. Your meat rises to the occasion...so you think to yourself..."damn, I'd sure to stick a dick in that!" ...and an appointment is booked.

Then you find out from past reviews, word of mouth, other sources...that the hottie that had you wiggling in the zipper region...in actuality...has the body of someone who looks like they haven't eaten in a month and would dry up and blow away at the first stiff breeze to blow in. Yet...she still looks to get top dollar for a commodity that is well past the expiration date.

Funny how that happens.

So just a quick question...how recent are your showcase pictures...Miss July?
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 07:21 AM   #22
good1
BANNED

Encounters: 26

+1 innovation, exactly
good1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:03 AM   #23
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

User ID: 78861
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ???

For those of you who suggest lower rates...A question and seriously cuz I don't particularly like to get involved in the nonsense that occurs on here bashing back and forth and blah blah blah...I post at 3 ;-) per hr...what seems more reasonable as rates?

My pictures were taken most of them the day before I made my showcase. A few were taken last summer. Either way ALL are photos of me and my body pretty much looks the same then as now.

I've been on and off the boards since 07 back in the ASPD days and until this past year have not had anything more than the usual occasional ncns on the hobbiest part. Since I just started taking care of myself financially again (SO is away taking care of business for an extended amount of time) I do not have the time or $$ it's costing for all these f*@! ups to be wasting. Wish some real Hobby Men would schedule, I'd do review specials if they would. Just sayin'
alexandriajuly is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:11 AM   #24
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Her rates haven't changed in three (3) years. She was able to get 300 then. So it possibly could be something else.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:51 AM   #25
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default SERIOUSLY

Something else exactly. I was in a committed relationship and havent been hobbying much!!! Do us both a favor and don't assume too much....
Old 08-02-2014, 08:54 AM   #26
alexandriajuly
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default BTW

And btw my rates haven't changed in 7 yrs since I started in this biz unless I was running a special.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:16 AM   #27
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Well welcome back darlin, and trust me there are still some great guys out there , but ncns happens all the time . I am sorry it happened to you but dont get discouraged you are still hot and will do fine ..keep your head up ..
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:53 AM   #28
The Accidental Hobbyist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Allison's right (nice to be under you).
The Accidental Hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:07 AM   #29
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandriajuly View Post
.. EVERY single call or text or apt set up the guy either is a no show or just giving me the run around for the fun of it??
So I won't "assume" anything are you posting you have had:

1. NO appointments kept since you've been back?

2. You received NO phone call or message the guy was not coming?

3. And how do you KNOW based on facts they were giving you "the run around for the fun of it"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 10:11 AM   #30
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandriajuly View Post
For those of you who suggest lower rates...A question and seriously cuz I don't particularly like to get involved in the nonsense that occurs on here bashing back and forth and blah blah blah...I post at 3 ;-) per hr...what seems more reasonable as rates?

My pictures were taken most of them the day before I made my showcase. A few were taken last summer. Either way ALL are photos of me and my body pretty much looks the same then as now.

I've been on and off the boards since 07 back in the ASPD days and until this past year have not had anything more than the usual occasional ncns on the hobbiest part. Since I just started taking care of myself financially again (SO is away taking care of business for an extended amount of time) I do not have the time or $$ it's costing for all these f*@! ups to be wasting. Wish some real Hobby Men would schedule, I'd do review specials if they would. Just sayin'
Things will pick up hon, just keep moving forward and Welcome Back to the hobby!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women