Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160456
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: WHat should be the topic of the next thread I start?
Bashing Taylor Maiden 101 - A guide to baiting and bashing a provider online 8 11.43%
Strippers, not Providers, Provide true GFE - An analysis of why Providers are more like wives 10 14.29%
Locating alternative players i.e. strippers, waitresses, bartenders and secretaries 52 74.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #31
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Whats the difference WK'ing for providers vs wk'ing for strippers?

Honey.... I don't WK for strippers.....

I review strippers..... introduce them to guys.... help guys see the value that is there at times...

But you won't find a thread where a stripper is bashed where I defend her or any hint or suggestion of my sharing information with a stripper about what is on the board, in the Locker Room or in the ROS of reviews.....

There is a huge difference in my actions and the actions of someone that a lady knows she can call on a phone and ask for information and have ROS or Locker Room basically read to her..... or someone that will defend every negative word posted about a provider......
Old 02-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
come on now..... I don't have White Knights..... I have an "Attack Pack" as some have fondly referred to them as!
a not so subtle difference that seems to escape many. Hard to call me a WK when I haven't come to your defense, but attack pack might fit... If someone posts something stupid, I like to comment.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #33
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not even going to read pages 3 & 4 of comments. I am not really THAT interested in all the BS going back & forth. What I REALLY would like to see is NICE threads. All the personal baiting & airing of dirty laundry sickens me. The only time I'm for it is when people are being HONEST about exposing someone who's a potential threat to our community such as an alert.

The shift in behavior by girls who enjoy OTC time w/ hobbyists is their choice but it blurs the lines for many who choose not to do so. I'm professional w/out being business-like but it's a fine line and difficult to walk sometimes.

The pleasure taken in slamming other community members is just spiteful & childish. Grow the fuck up and stay out of other people's personal lives.

The "look at me threads" have always pissed me off be it "look at my new pics" which I never have posted or boasted about other than sigline blurbs. When men do it, it's really annoying because I don't directly solicit biz, so if they're turning me on, I'm SOL unless they find me appealing. Otherwise, they're just arrogant SOB's usually. Can't stand that in a person.

So, your next thread topic? How about something nice & simple... and REAL.

I think I'll play some backgammon & watch a movie w/ my daughter... Or maybe I'll put myself down for a nap so I can kick this damned bronchitis. I"m definitely NOT hurting my back again moving boxes around & unpacking! lol

PLAY NICE!

...AND... BTW, WTF does your continuous talk about strippers have to do w/ a HOBBY board anyway? Wrong fucking forum.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #34
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat View Post
...AND... BTW, WTF does your continuous talk about strippers have to do w/ a HOBBY board anyway? Wrong fucking forum.
I know you can't read the reviews but all the strippers we talk about provide the same services any of the Indy Providers do. Just like the SWs as well....

Like you said.... It's a HOBBY board.... not an INDY board and certainly no longer an ADORABLE board.....

Quote:
The shift in behavior by girls who enjoy OTC time w/ hobbyists is their choice but it blurs the lines for many who choose not to do so. I'm professional w/out being business-like but it's a fine line and difficult to walk sometimes.
No real shift in behavior..... Just that people having fin together are feeling more free to talk about it with the more controlling and manipulative personalities shut up.....

Quote:
The pleasure taken in slamming other community members is just spiteful & childish. Grow the fuck up and stay out of other people's personal lives.
I agree..... Personal Lives have no business on the board.... Yet a certain female member keeps bringing her petty squabbles to CoEd and people are fed up with it and respond....

When she keeps her mouth shut and the personal out of it things move on without a mention of her don't they?

Quote:
So, your next thread topic? How about something nice & simple... and REAL.
I tend to be very real in all my posts darlin....

Quote:

I know you can't read the reviews but all the strippers we talk about provide the same services any of the Indy Providers do. Just like the SWs as well....

Like you said.... It's a HOBBY board.... not an INDY board and certainly no longer an ADORABLE board.....

Sorry.. I felt the need for it to be said again....
Old 02-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #35
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
Up in where? Spit it out.

Up Where? Up someone's ass, either yours or Whispers, or both!
I'm surprised you needed that spelled out!

Says the guy with 2 more reviews... Reviews, when written should be truth, and written at the reviewer's discretion, not at the request of the provider.
Says the guy with 4 reviews. I write when I want, and at my discretion. How about you?

I'm not sure who you are referring to when you put "some" in quotes. I have no care for anyone using them to boost creds. Problem here is that you say they serve a purpose, what purpose is that when you write the reviews at the providers' request? Is it to help inform other mongers (but only when the providers ask), is it really to let us know which provider needed the additional publicity "for whatever reason", or are you helping the provider by asking when they would like a review? Do you think the value of the reviews would increase or decrease if everyone adopted your methods?
Actually what I think is that it's one of your business! I think you just like brown nosing ( do you know what that is or do I need to explain that too!) someone that you think will help you. Spineless comes to mind! No free will comes to mind. Otherwise why would you step in to defend ..uh WHO! I don't ask you who to fuck.. good thing since you don't review either, and I don't need your permission.. So grown up(as you so cleverly put it, Brainiac), try free will thinking for a change instead of being controlled. Really, try it, you'll like it.. It's scary at first, but go ahead, you'll get the hang of it..
Old 02-03-2011, 05:03 PM   #36
Kit-4-Kat
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1399
My ECCIE Reviews

Whispers... You caught me on the wrong day to be LITERAL, but since you want it that way...

FUCK OFF
Old 02-03-2011, 05:07 PM   #37
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Thanks for that, now I know your reviews are ads for providers who need the press, is new, or for whatever reason, need an additional ad.
Oh come on. I've done the same thing and I've always been open about, in fact the only times I've ever done reviews (1 here, I think maybe 4 or 5 on ASPD) were for new providers who needed the visibility, and I said that straight up *in the review*.

If you don't think a positive review isn't money in the bank for a provider, you're fooling yourself. They live or die based on how often their names appear in the review forum - far more read that then the drama festival here.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #38
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Okay everyone, let's take a deep breath or drink some hot mexican chocolate and tone down the insults.

Sixx
Old 02-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #39
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Okay everyone, let's take a deep breath or drink some hot mexican chocolate and tone down the insults.

Sixx
Old 02-03-2011, 05:09 PM   #40
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
a not so subtle difference that seems to escape many. Hard to call me a WK when I haven't come to your defense, but attack pack might fit... If someone posts something stupid, I like to comment.
Really!?!?!? Well THAT'S something stupid.. what are you going to post about that? It'll be interesting to see what you have to say about something STUPID you already said!!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:11 PM   #41
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
Oh come on. I've done the same thing and I've always been open about, in fact the only times I've ever done reviews (1 here, I think maybe 4 or 5 on ASPD) were for new providers who needed the visibility, and I said that straight up *in the review*.

If you don't think a positive review isn't money in the bank for a provider, you're fooling yourself. They live or die based on how often their names appear in the review forum - far more read that then the drama festival here.
+1
Old 02-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #42
nuglet
Valued Poster

Sorry Sixbach: I kinda think he invited it by opening a poll asking us what we wanted him to whine about next. But you got it.. that's a good idea.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #43
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers... You caught me on the wrong day to be LITERAL, but since you want it that way...

FUCK OFF
I guess Houston didn't agree with you?

So you are being "LITERAL" and I am supposed to "FUCK OFF"?

I'm not sure what I am supposed to fuck off of I guess? in the literal sense exactly what does it mean to Fuck "off".... You could have told me to "GET fucked" or suggested I "Fuck Up" I could have literally done either.....

But Off? sorry.... LITERALLY.. I don't get it...

What ever happened to that "Day of Reckoning" by the way? Is that anything like my "Armageddon" theories?
Old 02-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #44
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Really!?!?!? Well THAT'S something stupid.. what are you going to post about that? It'll be interesting to see what you have to say about something STUPID you already said!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I think ya went and got him all flustered Thor.....
Old 02-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #45
Guest031411-2
BANNED

Encounters: 14

This is quite a fun read...

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women