Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2016, 10:42 AM   #1
Lola of Denver
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 338920
Talking FOOD and fun stories

Hello there guys. I'm coming to visit, well I'm actually getting ready to start a tour east. But I thought it would be fun while I drive to post a few questions. No information questions regarding your city ( although I will need some help with that ) but fun silly questions.

Well my number 1 question is are there any GREAT just can't miss out on restaurants or shacks that need to be eaten here? I'm a food junkie and I don't want to miss out on anything while traveling.

Fun question.
Worst/ weirdest/ funny experiences?
Women and men can respond. I know I have a couple. Nothing dangerous just a bad/ weird experience.

I'll share first. This actually happen to me recently and I've been around for 2 years but I tend to always make sure I have enough time to set up the mood and ambiance in my room with sensual music and candles.It definitely gets my in a seductive mode. A nice gentleman came to my door, came in and bluntly told me that my music was for whimps... That he preferred hard rock Here i'm thinking "oh my lord what have I gotten into?" I like to know what I'm getting into before meeting up, in the sense of a short bio about the gentleman in an email --- but when we got down to the business he was a gentle as a a baby cub. Kinda awkward, you could tell this wasn't his first time in the hobby. after all was said and done I just sat back and we laughed about all the cray thoughts that were going through my head when he suggested Hard rock music.

Anywho anyone else wanna share a story with me?
Lola of Denver is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 03:04 PM   #2
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Moved here from the Welcome forum.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 07:01 PM   #3
Lamb66
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Ok, I'll play. I have a regular ATF that booked a room at a decent hotel, but it was under construction and there was a whole team of Mexican construction workers outside the room at a picnic table. I actually had to ask them to excuse me while I made my way around them and into the room. Less than discrete, but not her fault. We had to turn up the music loudly because I couldn't concentrate with all of the Spanish speaking nonsense outside the door. At one point we both just started laughing. She said it was my fault because I didn't let her pick her normal incall. I guess she was totally right. If you're going through downtown Wichita, catch River City Brewery. It's got some awesome pizzas. Be safe!
Lamb66 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:24 PM   #4
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Wichita has a ton of chain places that are decent, but not enough (in my opinion) local flavor. However, there are a few good places worth the visit.....

Ziggy's Pizza (College Heights area) has the best Pizza in town, in my opinion. Parking is at a premium and the place is small. If you can, go during "off" hours.

You'll find some of the country's best Bar-B-Que in Kansas City. (Don't miss Joe's Kansas City). But Wichita has some decent places, as well. Pig In! Pig Out! at 1003 13th St. N is one of my favorite places in town. Hog Wild (several locations) isn't bad, but its not consistent.

I like Firebird's for steak. It's a chain, but its a small chain with an emphasis on quality.

Carlo's O'Kelly's is a local/regional chain Mexican place with headquarters in Wichita. Opinions vary, but it's decent, in my opinion. Not the best, but worth a visit.

Other places you should try: Tanya's Soup Kitchen, Il Vicino Wood Oven Pizza, Bella Luna, Public, Doo-Dah Diner, Newport Grill, Fizz Burgers and Bottles, and Wichita Brewing Co & Pizzeria.
SmallWonder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women