Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2016, 01:45 AM   #46
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
so did you see her before or not? the quote suggested you did. this post gives the sense that you haven't. ohh wait that's right... I don't give a f uck.

Word of advice. The best insults have a touch of truth within them. Give it a try. Anyhow weak sauce here. Johnny Retard aka BCPL did kind of nailed it. Savannah's pooh flinging is quite low quality and really not worth responding to. All just the same ol shit which loses meaning when used repeatedly without reason. And please let's just start insulting each other like a boss. It's not just expected. It's necessary for my enjoyment.
Some advice for you
Then quit doing it because everybody thinks the same about you.... as you do about me..which, honestly I am BEYOND thrilled you don't like me!
Falalala
Who CARES??? Try..NOBODY
"like a boss"
Still LOL
Imust get a bit of rest I am picking up keys to my NEW BEAUTIFUL home tomorrow. ..
So excited I can NOT sleep.
LIFE IS GOOD..
Like a BOSS!!
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:16 PM   #47
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Savannah, I feel for you. I really do. I hope one day you will join us in reality. Your general perspective and perception is downright ludicrous. But bickering between us won't allow you to see that and neither should it. Too bad everybody else is too shitheaded to say anything about it. But take it from someone who can see through bullshit you aren't funny. Your insults land flat. And my insults though quite painful to the recipients are rooted in quasi-truth while yours are just baseless and random. I didn't mean to insult you but I guess I did by telling the truth. Is that so hard? Apparently to you it is.

And do I hate you? When have I ever said that? And I apologize if I ever gave you that notion. Annoyed may be but hating? Nah far from it. Without you here, it would be boring and I wouldn't want that. How can I hate something that is desirable? Sadly not in the way you think. Yeah another zinger sorry truth hurts sometimes.

And please, use the phrase 'like a boss' right for once. You use it to describe a statement and really I don't see that working at all. May be the good citizens of eccie can distort it to fit your reality but that's not going to be helpful at all to you. It will only prove my point and keep me laughing. Serves my purpose. And why am I telling all this when you could spoil the fun and make proper changes? Because I know you won't so no harm in my saying all this shit.

And this is me telling you... like a boss. See how I did that? Please try it properly. This is the topic and the place to do so. And don't worry I don't hate you. Not sure if you are pleased or upset by that but you know what? I don't care.

So I'm going back to fucking around like a boss and for now I bid you all adieu.

Oh one more thing, your little pic just describes how everybody feels about me. How do you like them apples?
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:51 PM   #48
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Laughing is good for your Spirit..
I do it often
Uncomfortable laughter is what many people do when they don't understand what is being said.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:30 PM   #49
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Savannah, I feel for you. I really do. I hope one day you will join us in reality. Your general perspective and perception is downright ludicrous. But bickering between us won't allow you to see that and neither should it. Too bad everybody else is too shitheaded to say anything about it. But take it from someone who can see through bullshit you aren't funny. Your insults land flat. And my insults though quite painful to the recipients are rooted in quasi-truth while yours are just baseless and random. I didn't mean to insult you but I guess I did by telling the truth. Is that so hard? Apparently to you it is.

And do I hate you? When have I ever said that? And I apologize if I ever gave you that notion. Annoyed may be but hating? Nah far from it. Without you here, it would be boring and I wouldn't want that. How can I hate something that is desirable? Sadly not in the way you think. Yeah another zinger sorry truth hurts sometimes.

And please, use the phrase 'like a boss' right for once. You use it to describe a statement and really I don't see that working at all. May be the good citizens of eccie can distort it to fit your reality but that's not going to be helpful at all to you. It will only prove my point and keep me laughing. Serves my purpose. And why am I telling all this when you could spoil the fun and make proper changes? Because I know you won't so no harm in my saying all this shit.

And this is me telling you... like a boss. See how I did that? Please try it properly. This is the topic and the place to do so. And don't worry I don't hate you. Not sure if you are pleased or upset by that but you know what? I don't care.

So I'm going back to fucking around like a boss and for now I bid you all adieu.

Oh one more thing, your little pic just describes how everybody feels about me. How do you like them apples?
LOL. If you say so then it must be
Oh my ..sides hurting from laughing
Thanks GF...needed a good laugh
And in actuality ..I honestly could care less what you do..who you see what think...or anything else
I was trying get to sleep by reading ignorant BS
& it worked
I laughed so hatd then finally faded
Carry on with your & your slews trash service
It is quite humorous.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:36 PM   #50
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaBad View Post
Uncomfortable laughter is what many people do when they don't understand what is being said.
So are assumptions... But you already knew that right. LOL
Old 06-30-2016, 05:06 PM   #51
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL. If you say so then it must be
Oh my ..sides hurting from laughing
Thanks GF...needed a good laugh
And in actuality ..I honestly could care less what you do..who you see what think...or anything else
I was trying get to sleep by reading ignorant BS
& it worked
I laughed so hatd then finally faded
Carry on with your & your slews trash service
It is quite humorous.
Glad I could be helpful. Wallow in your ignorance.

Quote:
So are assumptions... But you already knew that right. LOL
You realize you're guilty of both. But you wouldn't know that even if it was fucking you in the ass. Worse yet you'd prob be enjoying it. Savannah Savannah got back to your reverie. We would all appreciate it as much as you did.
Old 06-30-2016, 08:09 PM   #52
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Right on
Old 07-01-2016, 01:16 AM   #53
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Glad I could be helpful. Wallow in your ignorance.

You realize you're guilty of both. But you wouldn't know that even if it was fucking you in the ass. Worse yet you'd prob be enjoying it. Savannah Savannah got back to your reverie. We would all appreciate it as much as you did.
You feel you have the voice to speak for everyone in the SLEW
cute
You are right on one point little girl
I do LLOOOVVVEEE it in MY ASS!!
Deep in my Moon!!
Balls Deep in my moon..pounding my sweet sexy ass!
And then a A sweet swift SPANKING
I FUCKING LOVE THAT💓💓💓💓💓
Old 07-01-2016, 01:37 AM   #54
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

What do you mean by slew?

Glad you realize that my comments are rooted in truth. But still apparently the meaning of my comment eludes you. That's okay. I never expected more. thanks for giving more credence to it. Most appreciated.
Old 07-01-2016, 03:03 AM   #55
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
What do you mean by slew?

Glad you realize that my comments are rooted in truth. But still apparently the meaning of my comment eludes you. That's okay. I never expected more. thanks for giving more credence to it. Most appreciated.
Get over your pathetic self
LOL
Like a wanna be boss ..that you are
I bet your breath smells like a penis
Just guessing
Old 07-01-2016, 04:07 AM   #56
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

How about we all get back to discussing the original topic please.

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:42 AM   #57
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get over your pathetic self
LOL
Like a wanna be boss ..that you are
I bet your breath smells like a penis
Just guessing
you know what, John retarded , I am kind of warming up to the idea of using this phrase modifier. I am just sadden that people have mutilated it until it has lost all recognition. I'm glad you didn't use it savannah. geez I thought you were going to use it in such a way like a true mental midget. thanks for saving us from such another epic failure.

anyhow that's not my breath your smelling. that's the smell your man has been laying on you with mouth sucking and saliva exchanges after diving in deep into another mans asshole and taking on as many dongs as he can find. so yes you are smelling Dick and asshole but that's really coming from you. did it take you all night to come up with that prize? if only it were true... then you'd be demonstrating such hatred against gays. and no I don't take offense because your perception has always been quite warped. anyways you sound like a bigot when you use that slur against me like being gay or bisexual is something to be ashamed of. but hey we all can't be enlightened and progressive.

this is called laying down the facts like a boss, yes?

speaking of retard where the hell did he go? he does come up with some good thoughts once in a while. always liked bcpl and his quirkiness
Old 07-01-2016, 07:50 AM   #58
johnnyretard
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
so did you see her before or not? the quote suggested you did. this post gives the sense that you haven't. ohh wait that's right... I don't give a f uck.

Word of advice. Tnt.
LOL
when you become intersting or capabe, then you can hand out all the advice you want
you are like being a homeless man giving investing advice, people don't read/listen to you, they keep walking
johnnyretard is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 02:09 PM   #59
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyretard View Post
LOL
when you become intersting or capabe, then you can hand out all the advice you want
you are like being a homeless man giving investing advice, people don't read/listen to you, they keep walking
Johnny.. or may I call you bcpl? I like bcpl better. why do you want to be known as a retard? that mystifies me. may be you are really one. then you have my sympathy.

as far as my advice... my intention isn't to provide help. it is to show how asinine people are. but I didn't expect you to understand. if you were bcpl you would. and I want to think there is a little of him in that retarded body of yours.

and to argue another point... may be you should heed advice from one who has struggled with failures. may be he/she has learned a valuable lesson at last from the lack of success. well it depends. but don't be a smart ass or in your case dumb ass if you can't analyze idea being explained. anyway I can't do the heavy lifting all the time for you people. so take this as a courtesy gesture.

and that's me showing who is boss... err like a boss? yes? absolutely.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women