Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2016, 10:01 AM   #16
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
I really really don't give a shit.
Well you and Jay jay are certainly on the same page..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:26 AM   #17
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default It this called "an attitude"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mccaffery View Post
I agree here Cleo, also having been a NCNS by her, with a 45 min drive to her "call me location" followed by around 45 + mins of waiting.
To get a text the next day " I lost my phone "
You will probably get a text in a week or so claiming to be available again.
So be prepared for that too.

I dont give 2nd chances here. You NS me 1 time, you dont get called back.
There are many other wonderfull providers that have proven to be reliable.

This sounds like she is playing games with her clients; or shall we say, ex-clients?

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 11:54 AM   #18
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Ya know I love Jay Jay to death...sweet girl and great time and like to see her again. And seeing her sometimes I knew would have a delay or something pop up and I tried to do things to help her...but
All I ever wanted was an apology...never got it
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 02:59 PM   #19
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
All I ever wanted was an apology...never got it
Didn't you read her apology post? The one where she says it's her clients fault? They know there are going to be delays with her and they NCNS her as well? Bottom line, if guys like calling an erratic provider who may or may not be there when you're looking to have fun, hooray for them. As for me, I'll stick to the girls with whom I can count on actually being there and showing me a good time.
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:14 AM   #20
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Well you and Jay jay are certainly on the same page..
for once you are right.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:11 AM   #21
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
for once you are right.
Like I said
Try STFU...
My apologies. .I just realized you have a gaping ass
You couldn't possibly STFU.
��
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:38 AM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Jay jay, an apology is generally followed by change, not excuses. And most guys are forgiving to a young pretty girl who provides great service when she works! Try apologizing and putting forth the effort to actually be on time. No excuses. Then offer makeup sessions with a small discount.

I speak from experience cause when I first started I was super busy at all times, but my business skills sucked. I was always NCNSing guys without so much as a friendly text or call. I had to learn to manage my time better. And, I did. You will too if/when you really want to.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:05 PM   #23
lineman1991
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Have had a few experiences with jay-jay but was a very good provider , just have to put up with her family life.
lineman1991 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:39 PM   #24
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
Like I said
Try STFU...
My apologies. .I just realized you have a gaping ass
You couldn't possibly STFU.
��
Sorry to offend your gaping pussy hole, master. (sadly and truthfully you kind of have a male look. Not that there is anything wrong with it. There isn't)

I will try not to say too much since everything I say is likely insulting to you. But please don't beat me like you do your manslaves who seem to surround you at any given moment. Please don't penetrate me with your dildo that your loving slaves ask for everytime they see you.

And now on a serious note, looks like a storm a brewing. Them fighting words there, Gemma. I'm sure you'll come back swinging.

As far as the subject at hand is concerned, there are no rules in this game. But like any other business, it follows the same trends. Too bad the will of cock wins out a lot more than you care to think. And that is why this is the world's oldest game. Why else would it continue to exist in the form it takes? Men are men. Love them. HAte them. Shit on them. They will always be the depraved shitheads they are. I include myself. Jay Jay was fun. I think she no called/no showed me twice but like I said.. have a secondary or don't be so fucking baby about it. Don't see her. See her. WHo the fuck cares except her and her lovers. I stopped seeing her because of her newfound rules and I wasn't sure what to make of her changes. But the woman is still great in sack. If she is your poison so be it. IF not, then just fuck off and leave her be. She has said just that in so many words and in a much less offensive manner but she basically said fuck off.

And with that, I wish you all a happy weekend.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:48 PM   #25
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Jay Jay was fun. I think she no called/no showed me twice I stopped seeing her because of her newfound rules and I wasn't sure what to make of her changes.

And with that, I wish you all a happy weekend.
I don't think you stopped seeing her it sounds like after 2 ncns she stopped seeing you....She stopped seeing you for obviously much smaller reasons

But your words sure make it sound like you know what your doing...hang in there little buddy!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 12:23 AM   #26
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
I don't think you stopped seeing her it sounds like after 2 ncns she stopped seeing you....She stopped seeing you for obviously much smaller reasons

But your words sure make it sound like you know what your doing...hang in there little buddy!
Yeah you know it all. You're the Big Deal. So you should right? Well, we'll come to you for all the answers since you seem to know it all.

Thanks for the laughs. And keep thinking your little thoughts. I can count on you to continue on such a pathetic streak when it has been dragged on to death. Please don't get overwhelmed with the very obvious desire that you have for me. Just go suck on your toy dildo to calm yourself. That's why you have it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women