Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452924
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #781
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

As much as I'd like to see round 2, hopefully there will be none of this today.
One-Eyed Willy is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 12:15 PM   #782
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wow. A lot of folks out.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:14 PM   #783
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Where's Garcia? -_-
Old 01-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #784
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Another loss! Not good!!!!!!

Jake did ok but is he a better option than T.J.? 6 of one, half dozen of the other! I do hope the Titans will be our opponent next week. Whether T.J. or Jake start, I like our chances either way. I do not feel quite as good about our chances next week against Cincy. C'mon Baltimore!

I hope now more than ever that Andre and Schaub will have a healthy and prosperous 2012 season! While we are at it, we might as well throw Foster into the mix! May all three be healthy next year.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #785
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Man this is some bullshit!!!!

I know this game doesn't mean anything but gotdammit WHY those two fucked up plays at the end???

Looks like we'll see either the Titans or Cincy next week. Jets are done. Hopefully since we'll have most of the players back we'll be able to move the football up and down the field the WHOLE game and not just the 1st half. If the Texans play like they played today, it's a fucking wrap!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #786
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Good game by the Texans, glad they went for two, had them at +3, didn't want OT.

But more importantly, I want to rant about stupidity in football. If Jacksonville wins, Colts, who are in their division, will either get one of the hottest prospects in recent football history or a boatload of first round picks, WHY WOULD YOU NOT TANK? It makes no Fucking sense at all. Just plain stupid. This was like Southern Miss beating UH in the bowl game. If they would have just lost, 17 million would have come into the conference, and UH wouldn't even get to benefit from it because they were leaving the conference!

I may start a crusade against all things stupid.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #787
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Thumbs up Good Loss?

What a game. If the Texans can play that well against the Titans with our staters on the bench drinking kool-aid and eating popcorn, Just imagine what we can do next week with well rested starters after we just tenderized them. Hell, they just showed us all their best plays... Come back fellers, ya hear. Or hell, just stick around. I know some of you still know your way around the city...hehehe

TJ looked REALLY GOOD that 1st drive w/ 100% completion (4/4) w/ nice reflexes and quick decision on that bootleg w/ a DE in his face. Picked up 47 yrds on just 1 drive... Would have liked to see more of him though. Can't wait for next week when he will have his doubters shut the fuck up, again(not just in this forum but in general)

Tate got some good reps too 97yrds. I was hoping he could get bout 60 more though to join Foster in the 1000 yrd rushing category.

James Casey looked REAL GOOD too with 7 catches for 91yrds. I've been wondering where he'd been. I know he was hurt for a while and felt bad about UH putting up 75pts on his Rice Owls, so i'm glad to see him back! He is a versatile player and had one hell of a game at the TE position.

As far as momentum goes, could you ask for more? 2nd/3rd(/4th?) string Offense and Defense played really well against a very desperate and descent Titans team. No significant injuries reported. Job well done all around! Think Foster will apologize for Kubes decision to his Fantasy fans?

BT good post, bout Foster being healthy.... we need to SIGN HIM FIRST!!! (I'm at a loss why they haven't already as he will be unrestricted FA at the end of the season.) & Is Schaub in that conversation too? ((6 of 1, 1/2 doz of another)) hehehe please don't answer... only kidding..

Kerwil.. the last 2 plays were part of a conspiracy to keep the Titans in H-Town for another week... hehehe (Beat them up, let them show their hand, demoralize them, then let them win in hopes they come back so we can do it again PROPERLY)... good plan eh?

Tate: I'll be happy to tighten up those chin straps for ya after inspecting Foster's cleats! hehehe
Old 01-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #788
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

How do the Titans get in? Raiders loss?
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:20 PM   #789
Satin
Valued Poster

Yep, it was weird today, hoping for the Texans to win, but really deep inside wanting them to lose so we can play the bitch ass Titans next week. So far, Cincy is losing so that's great. Relax fellas, we're fine....

Jake looked ok, but I'll take the Rook anyday....

Cat-Man, you fucker. You stole everything I was gonna say. You're getting cocky now, even sneaking in VIP at my spot- Centerhoes....lol

Edit: looks like Rook has separated AC joint and we play the Bengals...:-(
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:31 PM   #790
One-Eyed Willy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
Cat-Man, you fucker. You stole everything I was gonna say. You're getting cocky now, even sneaking in VIP at my spot- Centerhoes....lol
Well, sorry Satin but at least I'm glad I'm not only one thinking this way... I was beginning to think I put myself on an island... and Centerhoes,,, hell I thought maybe you were there and sicked her on me,, lol,,, and I'll try to be less cocky but not vagina-like .. lol
Old 01-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #791
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Ok this is how the Playoff teams are seeded as of now:

AFC

1. Patriots
2. Ravens
3. Texans
4. Broncos
5. Steelers
6. Bengals

Texans play the Bengals here as the Steelers will go to Denver.

NFC
______________________________ ________

1. Packers
2. 49er's
3. Saints
4. Giants(yep I'm saying the Giants. I have no faith in the Cowboys)
5. Falcons
6. Lions

Lions will go to NO again while the Falcons will go to the Meadowlands.

My Super Bowl predictions are Packers/Patriots. But as I always say,

Any Given Sunday

(A LOT of folks I know would LOVE to have a Texans/Saints Super Bowl, but I believe they're smart enough to know that's not gonna happen this year.)
Old 01-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #792
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
As much as I'd like to see round 2, hopefully there will be none of this today.
Awww man I LOVE this shit!!! Dre CLEARLY whooped his ass!! This is how that other dude earned the name Cuntland Faggigan! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #793
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy View Post
Is Schaub in that conversation too? ((6 of 1, 1/2 doz of another)
If Schaub has a healthy 2012 season, the debate is over. Instead of 6 of one and a half dozen of the other, with Schaub in the mix it becomes 27 of one, 16 of the other.

End of debate!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #794
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Andre knocked the F out of innigan!!!!

Rook looked good. I will take him anyday over the retreads.

Scaub looked good today sprinting around on his scooter!

Fredo your dead too me so STFU please, you broken fuckin record!!!!

Please post the time of our playoff game when they announce it tonight. I am hoping for Saturday night. A Saturday night game would be wild!!!!

welcome back Casey!!!! Where have you been???
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #795
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

I hopes Yates or maybe Garcia gets in on the next game. Something about Jake didn't look too hot. After a while I started to wonder if they did this on purpose to assure a match with the Titans or Cincy. Some of the blown plays looked blooperish.

I hope Foster and Johnson are well for next week.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women