Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160617
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #121
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler View Post
30k Salary = 4.5k @ 15% Net 25.5k
100k = 15k @ 15% Net 85k

The person making 30k would now have INCENTIVE to better his situation. However, the current tax code gives that person the ITC, income tax credit, as a bonus for staying in that income bracket. Where did his/her incentive go? The big gvmt advocates, both R and D, took away his/her incentive to better his/her situation

If a person is stupid enough to stay in the 30k bracket, more power to him.

I sure have no problem making up what he might have.

I just have no desire to dictate where my wealth goes after I die. The state with its roads and infrustructure will have been more responsible for a person getting rich than his kids ever will. Therefore I believe that it should be plowed back into paying off that debt.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #122
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If a person is stupid enough to stay in the 30k bracket, more power to him.

I sure have no problem making up what he might have.

I just have no desire to dictate where my wealth goes after I die. The state with its roads and infrustructure will have been more responsible for a person getting rich than his kids ever will. Therefore I believe that it should be plowed back into paying off that debt.
What I hear you saying is, "I'm communist-lite." BTW here is the 2nd & 3rd plank of the communist manifesto.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. uhmmm, your argument is for...

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. again, your argument is for...
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #123
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

WTF, are you day drinking again?
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #124
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I'm sick and tired of rich libs who feel guilty about making money in a capitalist system, then complain about the very system that allowed them to amass that wealth.
And i'm sick and tired of rich conservatives who so strongly advocate an economic system that is designed to lead to the existence of poor people, even requiring the existence of poor people, while at the same time complaining about the fact that there are poor people.

So we're even.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:29 PM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
What I hear you saying is, "I'm communist-lite." BTW here is the 2nd & 3rd plank of the communist manifesto.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax. uhmmm, your argument is for...

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance. again, your argument is for...
Do you even slightly understand WTF a regressive tax is?

What you hear anyone that does not agree with you is what Sean Hannity hears. Glenn Beck lite, if you are into labeling tonite.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #126
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you even slightly understand WTF a regressive tax is?

Do you?

What you hear anyone that does not agree with you is what Sean Hannity hears. Glenn Beck lite, if you are into labeling tonite.
You are not a very observant person. I've said in thes hallowed walls, I'm not of fan of either of the people in your diatribe. Have a nice day, but nice try. However, you may need to learn how to train that mind of yours to retain information. I suggest laying off the [bleep].
Old 02-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
WTF, are you day drinking again?
Yes, I like to beat the crowds

Quote:
You are not a very observant person. I've said in thes hallowed walls, I'm not of fan of either of the people in your diatribe. Have a nice day, but nice try. However, you may need to learn how to train that mind of yours to retain information. I suggest laying off the [bleep].

Yes but you tried to call me a commie lite..... Exact same thing him and Sean do.Glenn Beck lite

Funny how you can label and you think I can't.

Last I checked you Tea Party folks have proposed cutting only part of 12% of the budget. Nothing towards Defense, SS, Medicare. WTF kinda shit is that?

If we do not get our spending under control....we are right back to the OP point.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #128
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
The median family income (that's a 2 income family) in the US has risen from 21,587 in 1999 to 52,029 in 2008.
You so mis-read that. The $21,587 figure is/was the per capita income for everyone aged 15 and older in 1999. A far cry from anything resembling median income.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #129
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, I like to beat the crowds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You so mis-read that. The $21,587 figure is/was the per capita income for everyone aged 15 and older in 1999. A far cry from anything resembling median income.
I thought a 2-2.5x jump over a 10 year period was a bit steep, but I've quit taking any figures cited here as gospel....
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:41 PM   #130
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post

I thought a 2-2.5x jump over a 10 year period was a bit steep, but I've quit taking any figures cited here as gospel....
We damn sure going to have to pause before we toast what DFWS has to say as gospel!

Naw , Fuc it, let's toast anyway!

Cheers DFWS!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 08:20 PM   #131
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Im exhausted, let's just fuck. Ha
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 10:18 PM   #132
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Much fun'er subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Im exhausted, let's just fuck. Ha
A redistribution of DNA

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #133
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
We damn sure going to have to pause before we toast what DFWS has to say as gospel!

Naw , Fuc it, let's toast anyway!

Cheers DFWS!
FU, I didn't say it was my fact I said it was median family income. The facts come from the Census bureau. Doove is correct and I was wrong, it is per capita. Which is still on poverty scale on the low end. It still doesn't negate the fact that you are still an ideolog. Nor does it negate the fact that they, the low end, are still being paid the ITC as an incentive to stay poor.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:23 PM   #134
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nor does it negate the fact that they, the low end, are still being paid the ITC as an incentive to stay poor.
The notion that anyone would prefer to be poor rather than not, in order to qualify for the EITC is absurd. But that's not even the biggest hole in your argument.

The biggest hole in your argument is the simple fact that the EITC isn't necessary only because people are working low wage jobs. It's necessary because someone is paying a poor man's wage. And if Steve "betters" himself and leaves that job to improve his situation, someone else is only going to replace him. So someone is going to be poor in that job, and in need of the EITC. So really, what difference does it make if it's the same person for 7 years, or 7 different people over the course of the 7 years?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:55 PM   #135
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
The notion that anyone would prefer to be poor rather than not, in order to qualify for the EITC is absurd. But that's not even the biggest hole in your argument.

The biggest hole in your argument is the simple fact that the EITC isn't necessary only because people are working low wage jobs. It's necessary because someone is paying a poor man's wage. And if Steve "betters" himself and leaves that job to improve his situation, someone else is only going to replace him. So someone is going to be poor in that job, and in need of the EITC. So really, what difference does it make if it's the same person for 7 years, or 7 different people over the course of the 7 years?
Your going to sit there and say with a straight face that there aren't some lazy f**ks out there that would rather suck off of a gvmt teet? You got a serious fantasy world going on there. I've seen all types of races beg for more programs while popping out kids to get more money while doing absolutely nothing, but sitting on their couchs sucking the cherry juice from a bonbon.

I know one person right now who deals [beep] while collecting welfare and foodstamps for his 4 kids and he refuses to get a job while qualifying for the EITC. You are a fool to believe there aren't lazy people who don't even try. I know another guy who is collecting disability and shoots pool 4 to 5 days/nights a week with a "bad back". He isn't trying to better his situation and the money he wins shooting pool isn't being reported. He doesn't want a job because everyone will piss test his ass and he isn't giving up the [beep] he smokes. To them it's free money, they don't have to do a thing for it and they damned sure take advantage of it and the people who actually pay taxes.

Edit: adding additionally the reason there is low income jobs is to give people a start. Everyone knows that teens start at low income jobs, it's a way for them to learn. Its foolish to think everyone should start at a median income when they have no experience in the job market. You work, you learn, you excel, you move up; that's the way it works. Pay your f'ing dues.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women