Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60018
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2011, 07:13 AM   #121
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbabiekc View Post
Just sayn most female O's are FAKED... A real O a real real FULL FLEDGE O is most generally an emotional response. Just sayn... But I guess
You might fake it but I have a trail of puddles behind me

No emotion required.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:22 AM   #122
1963Cobra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
You might fake it but I have a trail of puddles behind me

No emotion required.
And I will (and have ) enjoy cleaning up after you as many times as you wish...
1963Cobra is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 07:24 AM   #123
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 12-30-2011, 08:09 AM   #124
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
How much of that Moscato have you had Darlin??
I had one bottle. I needed it, I deserved it and I don't drink that often so it was nice.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:51 AM   #125
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

FS, I think the private comments for ladies would be awesome.

I do not agree with the several postings made by others that our services are comparable to any other businesses simply because we offer something completely different. (I don't want to argue about it, it's just my own opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with me)
I also don't agree with the post about women faking O's. Some of us are lucky to get one quite easily and have plenty to go around.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #126
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Business comparisons

Dumbest damn thing I have read so far.

Only other business I could ever compare it to if it had to do with the exchange of money for total control is slavery itself.

Totally dehumanizing statements.

BTW all the business references made seem to me to be from Carpet Cleaners and Traveling Salespeople so I am not getting much credence from them.
catnipdipper is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:06 AM   #127
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

I have made those statements before but now after a few objective viewpoints can see both sides to a degree...
I do think this board is all about relationship between provider and client ...so What the hell why cant the girls have a little private mssging like Allie said....
If it anything like the mens area it will have its leaks as well.
BTW point on Cat, Im not traveling but in sales...hell i dont give us much credence as well....but we sure do make great money!!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #128
lookintoo1
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

I think it may be a decent idea. I mean how many ladies have been f@#$ed around punched on smacked around or raped. I know most people are decent but for those of them that do this shit or don't show up or shower etc... if the shoe was on my foot as a provider I would want to know. Maybe I don't care if they shower and punching me turned me on.. maybe not. And for those that are against it.... why. Are u an asshole??? Maybe. If I understand right the ladies can't read all the details of ours so why should we be any different. Might keep some of the guys in check. And not t mention it might make for better matches. Bottom line be an asshole get treated like one.
lookintoo1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #129
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default That's Nice..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I had one bottle. I needed it, I deserved it and I don't drink that often so it was nice.
No really, I got a kick out of your post while you were imbibing..
I don't doubt you deserved it and i would join you sometime cept I gave up the hooch in 87...got tired of gettin lost..lol
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #130
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Hahahaha Malwoody, I'm glad I was a source of entertainment while I was...tipsy

Lookin......we already have websites for that. If you go back and read some of the posts, myself and another lady have said what websites we use.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #131
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnipdipper View Post
Dumbest damn thing I have read so far.

Only other business I could ever compare it to if it had to do with the exchange of money for total control is slavery itself.

Totally dehumanizing statements.

BTW all the business references made seem to me to be from Carpet Cleaners and Traveling Salespeople so I am not getting much credence from them.
First off, unless you've engaged a Dom or Dominatrix session there is not exchange of money for total control.

Second if you don't like the examples pick any service industry. Restaurants, Bars, Attorney, Accountant, even a Doctor. The exact same principles apply. They always will even though the services they provide are vastly different.

Of course, I don't expect someone waiting in line for his next welfare check to follow the reasoning.

Jack
Guest080613 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:15 AM   #132
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default Misogeny

You see the world through different lenses than most regular folks do.

I am sure you get your broad view of life standing and handing out the change at the Car Wash.

I will grant you that maybe Jiffy Lube or the Kum and Go stores might have some fit but not in any personal way.

My condolences
Old 12-30-2011, 10:17 AM   #133
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Holy shit man!

I heard about this thread all the way in Dallas!

SugarBabie...first of all - you say you're trying to "class it up" and you talk so hood for a white girl. Nice crown tat btw. "Baby" please, try a little harder with your grammar first. Then people might take you a bit more seriously.

Secondly - you should ALL realize - ANYTHING that is posted ANYWHERE on this board is NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER private for very long. I can't say more than that. If you think it is, you are delusional. There were sites listed to where you can give plenty of information to exchange about problem clients. I got sick of reading about girls wasting time on there bitching about guys shorting girls $20. If they have time to bitch about that - then I'm sure you can go bitch about the size of their dicks or the smell of their ass. Have at it. I'm sure you'd fit right in.

You could probably change your handle - but you're dialect and grammar would probably speak for itself.

Sins - girl! You are a girl after my own heart. Even calling me out in chat one day when I was on one. I love you. When you come to Dallas, I'm taking you out!

Clown man. I agree with most of what you said minus the welfare part. Many of us do this for a living - however SOME of us do this as side money. Like myself. I have a fulltime job. A side job - while in college I make cash on the side that isn't this. And I'm a single mom. Right now I'm on vacation while the kids are out of school and I'm on break. It's been fun being on the boards again like I use to on the P but it's interesting how many stereotypes guys have of us. I do have a long way to go before I get my degree - but I don't NEED this job. I do it as quick and easy cash to get expensive shit my kids want and don't NEED. iphones and ipods and all that shit is big money. Plus - dating sucks. This kind of handles all that sex drive stuff so I don't mess with emotions.

So to kind of wrap up Silly Girl and the clownman together...this is an exchange of power.

Everything in life is an exchange of power.

We submit certain things in exchange for certain benefits.

If the men were NOT willing to give money in the first place silly girl - you would not be here with the pussy.

You do NOT win.

I hate to say it - but that is a fact.

In order to allow men to give us money for said pussy - we have to set the rules for that exchange to occur.

But the money has to be there first.

I could go on and on - but maybe she'll see it that way.

Who knows. Maybe this will be a never ending thread.

maybe the OP will come back and ghetto-ize me with her rage. oooh, i'm so scared.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #134
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

There is a reason it's called the oldest profession.

And quite frankly, it is pretty obvious that you, like many men on this board, enjoy selective reading. Thanks for the input.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #135
catnipdipper
Valued Poster

Default School

tntangle;

honey what college are you attending down there in Texas?

I read the state reduced it's funding but holy shit

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women