Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70446
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2012, 09:52 AM   #106
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

It's easy to be fat Bob...like I say...you brought what's here, and what's coming, on yourself...I simply wish you didn't inflict it on me as well...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #107
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesbianbob View Post
WOW
THis morning when I signed on I was sure it was eccie. I think Dr.Phil has taken over. This board is for men and ladies who want to conduct a certain type of business. It is a consumer report and discussion forum for our hobby. To make any post judging any person on this board is the height of hypocricy. WU you hire ladies to have sex with you for money. Some in our soceity might judge you for that, not me I dont care what you do with your time or money, and I dont give a rats ass about what you eat, or how healty you are. Did I wake up and find that someone appointed you the hall moniter for calories. If you dont like the big ladies dont see them. If you like them skinny more power to you bro, not my taste. I have only seen one of the ladies that responded to this thread. Allison is awesome, sexy, sweet, and georgous. She is revered to as a legend on this board for a reason. If she is to heavy for you dont see her you will just miss an awesome experience. I plan to see Amy soon, and I am sure I will enjoy that as much as the countless others who have seen her have. So why dont you sit by yourself for lunch just like you did in high school eat your celery. Me and a bunch of others will be eating burgers and fries, and drinking beer with some sexy big busty ladies. Oh sorry if you need to correct my lifestyle for drinking alchol I guess thats next.
Oh Bob you just earned yourself some serious Brownie Points...hell I may be "fat" but it dosnt stop some people from sticking their tounges down my throat !!!!!
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #108
nightengale1973
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I find full figured women absolutely Gorgeous!! In fact, the beautiful AllisonofHouston happens to be the thinnest woman I've ever been with, that's including my private life too. BBW's are the reason man first chiseled woman out of marble!
nightengale1973 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #109
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

I think a man who "hates" a full figured woman is because he feels "inadeqet" about himself. It does take a real man to handle all this ass and tits. Once he does and we put all this good lovin on him he won't know what to do with himself. I for one will make your fucking head spin with pleasure!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:53 PM   #110
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
I think a man who "hates" a full figured woman is because he feels "inadeqet" about himself. It does take a real man to handle all this ass and tits. Once he does and we put all this good lovin on him he won't know what to do with himself. I for one will make your fucking head spin with pleasure!
Ohhhh......you kind of crossed the line with me. I was showing a lot of restraint prior to “inadequate” statement. Simply put, rolls of fat disgust me. Cellulite disgusts me. I love rubbing my hand up and down the torso of a lean or fit woman. I have been with one BBW (if there is such a thing) one time. It totally creeped me out when I felt my hand go up and down with the contours of her tummy.
I also don’t believe for one minute that a BBW provider’s phone rings off the hook. I’m sure you get a few calls from Chubby Chasers, but nothing like a slim/fit provider with a good reputation would get. I still remember an episode of 20/20. They had a hot 20 year old on the side of a road with her hood up as if she had car problems. One man after another would stop to see if they could help. They took a fat girl with a pretty face and repeated the scenario. Poor gal couldn’t get any help.
Everyone has their own personal preferences, but I certainly wouldn’t attack or call men inadequate if they don’t find rolls of fat or cellulite attractive. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but it’s gonna be hard to sell around here.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #111
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wonder why you don't see fat strippers?
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #112
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
Ohhhh......you kind of crossed the line with me. I was showing a lot of restraint prior to “inadequate” statement. Simply put, rolls of fat disgust me. Cellulite disgusts me. I love rubbing my hand up and down the torso of a lean or fit woman. I have been with one BBW (if there is such a thing) one time. It totally creeped me out when I felt my hand go up and down with the contours of her tummy.
I also don’t believe for one minute that a BBW provider’s phone rings off the hook. I’m sure you get a few calls from Chubby Chasers, but nothing like a slim/fit provider with a good reputation would get. I still remember an episode of 20/20. They had a hot 20 year old on the side of a road with her hood up as if she had car problems. One man after another would stop to see if they could help. They took a fat girl with a pretty face and repeated the scenario. Poor gal couldn’t get any help.
Everyone has their own personal preferences, but I certainly wouldn’t attack or call men inadequate if they don’t find rolls of fat or cellulite attractive. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, but it’s gonna be hard to sell around here.

NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #113
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Because they can't climb the pole?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:51 PM   #114
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wrong again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29DTy...feature=fvwrel

This one is actually funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRThK...feature=fvwrel

NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #115
CarolinaGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE View Post
that's some funny stuff right there, not remotely sexy, but funny
CarolinaGent is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:29 PM   #116
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Heh.......this shit is too easy....ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #117
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Get rid of fat chicks and the guys who like fat chicks won't exist either...just sayin'...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #118
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know I'm cute and sexy! I get looks, and flirts, and head turns all the time. You would be surprised how many hobbyist see slim girls and come get their dose of big girl lovin. And give it to me as good as I give it to him I know I'm a lot to handle, I'll fuck your socks off like you never had. Maybe its not a big girl thing IDK, I can only speak for myself.
Old 05-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #119
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And us thick girls weren't being nasty here untill this stupid thread was put up, so fuck it. As Nikkilove said, it wasn't us that started this shit! Get a life and go pay for some pussy, since you are so much better than me (probably ugly as shit). I'm assuming thats why you are a member of this board. When I have to start paying then I'll do something with myself. But for right now I'm a mean sucking, hard fucking machine!
Old 05-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #120
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And I am a sweetheart, a true sweetheart. Anyone who has seen me can tell you I'm very friendly. And a great person! Get over yourself!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women