Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47675
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-30-2015, 08:44 PM   #106
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You show a certain ignorance Timmie. Lethality applies to the round and not the weapon. Functionality applies to the weapon. There are two kinds of AKs and more than two kinds of ARs. The standard model AK is a .30 caliber round and the standard AR is a .223 round. Now the velocity of a rifle round adds to the lethality of the round if you use the Taylor table. The Taylor table (I won't bore you with formula) gives you a number that represents on a scale the amount of force that can be inflicted on the human body. It is a matter of mass times velocity times cross sectional area. A .45 gives massive truama. Much more than the .223 does and the equal of the .30 caliber. The 9 mm gives less trauma. Each round because of the design of the weapon has additives. A .223 is designed to be barely stable so when it impacts a body it becomes unstable and tumbles causing more damage not because of the bullet but because of the weapon design.

Now functionality applies to how many rounds and how fast they accurately be fired. Within 25 feet, with a competent shooter, the .45 is more deadly than the AR15. It can be deployed faster and the first center body hit will end the contest. Same thing can be said for the .40 S&W, 10 mm, .44 magnum, and even the .357 magnum. Out past 50 feet and beyond, the rifles have the advantage because of accuracy. Depends on the shooter. I've seen a good pistolero make consistent hits at 100 yards.

Your knowledge of firearms is lacking a certain ground level knowledge base. You may have read something or thought you knew something but you were wrong.

How about a little test Timmie. If you were loading a .45 auto for a Model 1911-A1, Series 80 what would you use for propellant, the primer, the round, and how much propellant would you use for what muzzle velocity? A very simple question. The first round I learned to reload.
You're an idiot. You can't even decide what functionality applies to, since you say two different things.

You then say a .223 round is designed to break apart when striking the body, but then you attribute it to weapon design and not the design of the projectile. A .223 can be fired by many different types of weapons and it is the projectile that remains the same, not the weapon itself. You love to sound good, but it's all bullshit, buddy.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:49 PM   #107
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
So is abortion. Get over it.
Abortion is not mentioned in the constitution. Therefore it isn't protected by the constitution. Congress on the other hand can pass abortion laws which would not be in violation of the constitution.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 08:59 PM   #108
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Abortion is not mentioned in the constitution. Therefore it isn't protected by the constitution. Congress on the other hand can pass abortion laws which would not be in violation of the constitution.

Jim
It is currently legal and constitutional. Do you deny this?
Old 08-30-2015, 09:19 PM   #109
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is currently legal and constitutional. Do you deny this?
It maybe legal but that doesn't make it protected by the constitution. Abortion Laws can be reversed. We are only giving women the right to an abortion through the enactment of laws not the constitution.

Jim
Old 08-30-2015, 09:37 PM   #110
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
You're an idiot. You can't even decide what functionality applies to, since you say two different things.

You then say a .223 round is designed to break apart when striking the body, but then you attribute it to weapon design and not the design of the projectile. A .223 can be fired by many different types of weapons and it is the projectile that remains the same, not the weapon itself. You love to sound good, but it's all bullshit, buddy.
Read again nimrod. I wrote that the bullet becomes unstable and tumbles. Nothing in there about the bullet being frangible. The twist of the rifling in the barrel (weapon design) causes the bullet to just inside the envelope of stability. Change the medium (air to flesh) and the bullet becomes unstable resulting in a tumbling action. The bullet itself causes little damage but the tumbling and multiple strikes on various organs is what causes the damage. You need to find someone to read this stuff to you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:00 PM   #111
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It maybe legal but that doesn't make it protected by the constitution. Abortion Laws can be reversed. We are only giving women the right to an abortion through the enactment of laws not the constitution.

Jim
Wrong again.

"In the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, the Supreme Court ruled that abortion is constitutional, based on Ninth Amendment and 14th Amendment rights."
Old 08-30-2015, 10:04 PM   #112
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Read again nimrod. I wrote that the bullet becomes unstable and tumbles. Nothing in there about the bullet being frangible. The twist of the rifling in the barrel (weapon design) causes the bullet to just inside the envelope of stability. Change the medium (air to flesh) and the bullet becomes unstable resulting in a tumbling action. The bullet itself causes little damage but the tumbling and multiple strikes on various organs is what causes the damage. You need to find someone to read this stuff to you.
You need to go back and read this again. Very slowly. "The bullet itself causes little damage, but the tumbling and multiple strikes on various organs is what causes the damage". Those are your words.

What do you think is tumbling? The bullet, maybe? What is striking the organs multiple times, to cause the damage? The bullet? And yet you start the sentence with the statement that it isn't the bullet that causes the damage. You also said the .223 round was designed to do this, and then you said it was the weapon that was designed to do it. Can't decide which, huh?

You can't make stuff this stupid up, it only comes from the mind of shitasses like you. You need to find someone to write AND read this stuff for you, you dumbass cocksucker.

And I notice you didn't address the functionality issue, crawfish cocksucker.
Old 08-30-2015, 10:12 PM   #113
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

two media members have fallen to the fat gay loser black cause. go celebrate that you libtard idiot.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 10:26 PM   #114
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Wrong again.

"In the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade decision, the Supreme Court ruled that abortion is constitutional, based on Ninth Amendment and 14th Amendment rights."
That case didn't make Abortion protected by the constitution. If Abortion was protected by the constitution it would have never been up for debate. What that case signifies are the provision that legalize abortion. They are using the 9th and 14th Amendments to establish the legality of abortion in the first and second trimesters. Of course with the fucked up people in this country it wouldn't surprise me if the law is stretched all the way into the third trimester a week before a child due.

Jim
Old 08-30-2015, 10:47 PM   #115
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
That case didn't make Abortion protected by the constitution. If Abortion was protected by the constitution it would have never been up for debate. What that case signifies are the provision that legalize abortion. They are using the 9th and 14th Amendments to establish the legality of abortion in the first and second trimesters. Of course with the fucked up people in this country it wouldn't surprise me if the law is stretched all the way into the third trimester a week before a child due.

Jim
They don't go by trimesters anymore. Catch up. They changed it to viability in 92. I never said it was protected by the constitution, I said it was constitutional and as of right now, that statement is true.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:20 AM   #116
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Quote:

I got to agree with Woomby here JD, the round is not designed to fragment, nor is it designed to "tumble". Rather it tumbles inside the body because it lacks the necessary weight to smash through bone and dense material, so it is easily deflected inside the body. The design is the use of a 55 to 65 grain projectile. A dead soldier needs no care a wounded soldier requires 3 people to care for them.

Bottom line though, the "assault rifle" as it is called by the media is a very poor choice for a killing weapon in a mass murder situation. The benefit of the rifle is that it can deploy a large number of rounds at a greater distance, this is not the situation in most mass shootings, which are usually confined areas, with large numbers of people. In this situation a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with BB's would be the choice. BB's provide a dense shot charge but a larger spread then say 00 buck, which would allow for hits on multiple targets. Why no clamor for the banning of shotguns.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:03 AM   #117
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I got to agree with Woomby here JD, the round is not designed to fragment, nor is it designed to "tumble". Rather it tumbles inside the body because it lacks the necessary weight to smash through bone and dense material, so it is easily deflected inside the body. The design is the use of a 55 to 65 grain projectile. A dead soldier needs no care a wounded soldier requires 3 people to care for them.

Bottom line though, the "assault rifle" as it is called by the media is a very poor choice for a killing weapon in a mass murder situation. The benefit of the rifle is that it can deploy a large number of rounds at a greater distance, this is not the situation in most mass shootings, which are usually confined areas, with large numbers of people. In this situation a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with BB's would be the choice. BB's provide a dense shot charge but a larger spread then say 00 buck, which would allow for hits on multiple targets. Why no clamor for the banning of shotguns.
Don't fall for the school yard bully tactic. I NEVER said that a .223 broke apart, fragmented, or is frangible. Those are his words. What I did say was that the .223 in the modern AR15 (or M16) is designed by benefit of the twist of the rifle barrel to become unstable as it leaves one medium (air) and enters another (flesh). This is not to say (it has to be said to idiots like NBK) that a bullet entering flesh is going to bounce around like a pachinko ball. It will become marginally unstable causing an elongated wound which increases the likelihood of a deflection if solid matter (a bone) is struck. These deflections were what made the original bullet so effective. Those of you who are old enough remember the stories coming out of Vietnam about ineffective wounds. That is because the Army in it's wisdom changed the twist of the barrel from 1:14 to 1:12 making the projectile more stable. Eugene Stoner was right and the Army was wrong.
I am more familiar with the M14 as that is what I carried in my duties. A .30 caliber round that was capable of successive hits out to nearly a 1,000 yards by some shooters of which I was one in those days.

Don't buy into the stupidity and ignorance of NBK.

I am also waiting for TIMMIE to amaze us with his knowledge of how to reload a .45 ACP round. I know, it takes time to look this stuff up and make it sound like you know what you're talking about.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 08:30 AM   #118
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

OK WOW this might be the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen in here. I find it hard to believe there are people that believe this way. Disarm the honest so the dishonest have a better shot. Go Democrats.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:16 AM   #119
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
OK WOW this might be the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen in here. I find it hard to believe there are people that believe this way. Disarm the honest so the dishonest have a better shot. Go Democrats.
That's surely what the liberals hope for Kayla. And look at how well it's working for them in the cities run by the dumbascraps- Chitcago and Detroit !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:28 PM   #120
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You show a certain ignorance Timmie. Lethality applies to the round and not the weapon. Functionality applies to the weapon. There are two kinds of AKs and more than two kinds of ARs. The standard model AK is a .30 caliber round and the standard AR is a .223 round. Now the velocity of a rifle round adds to the lethality of the round if you use the Taylor table. The Taylor table (I won't bore you with formula) gives you a number that represents on a scale the amount of force that can be inflicted on the human body. It is a matter of mass times velocity times cross sectional area. A .45 gives massive truama. Much more than the .223 does and the equal of the .30 caliber. The 9 mm gives less trauma. Each round because of the design of the weapon has additives. A .223 is designed to be barely stable so when it impacts a body it becomes unstable and tumbles causing more damage not because of the bullet but because of the weapon design.

Now functionality applies to how many rounds and how fast they accurately be fired. Within 25 feet, with a competent shooter, the .45 is more deadly than the AR15. It can be deployed faster and the first center body hit will end the contest. Same thing can be said for the .40 S&W, 10 mm, .44 magnum, and even the .357 magnum. Out past 50 feet and beyond, the rifles have the advantage because of accuracy. Depends on the shooter. I've seen a good pistolero make consistent hits at 100 yards.

Your knowledge of firearms is lacking a certain ground level knowledge base. You may have read something or thought you knew something but you were wrong.

How about a little test Timmie. If you were loading a .45 auto for a Model 1911-A1, Series 80 what would you use for propellant, the primer, the round, and how much propellant would you use for what muzzle velocity? A very simple question. The first round I learned to reload.
Quote:
Quote:
Don't fall for the school yard bully tactic. I NEVER said that a .223 broke apart, fragmented, or is frangible. Those are his words. What I did say was that the .223 in the modern AR15 (or M16) is designed by benefit of the twist of the rifle barrel to become unstable as it leaves one medium (air) and enters another (flesh). This is not to say (it has to be said to idiots like NBK) that a bullet entering flesh is going to bounce around like a pachinko ball. It will become marginally unstable causing an elongated wound which increases the likelihood of a deflection if solid matter (a bone) is struck. These deflections were what made the original bullet so effective. Those of you who are old enough remember the stories coming out of Vietnam about ineffective wounds. That is because the Army in it's wisdom changed the twist of the barrel from 1:14 to 1:12 making the projectile more stable. Eugene Stoner was right and the Army was wrong.
I am more familiar with the M14 as that is what I carried in my duties. A .30 caliber round that was capable of successive hits out to nearly a 1,000 yards by some shooters of which I was one in those days.

Don't buy into the stupidity and ignorance of NBK.

I am also waiting for TIMMIE to amaze us with his knowledge of how to reload a .45 ACP round. I know, it takes time to look this stuff up and make it sound like you know what you're talking about.
You said at least twice that multiple strikes once it hit the target regarding the .223. How is it striking multiple times if it is not breaking up?

In fact the .223 WAS designed to break up on impact, so you denying the frangibility further illustrates your ignorance on the subject. You have denied saying that twice no, so no crawfishing on that subject. Just retreat back to your cave, you've been humiliated.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women