Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #106
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Everyone seems to thinck all the twat blocking by the providers is economic . . . Maybe the fucktard has just an amazing skill set that whenever his name is mentioned the provider's cooter starts spasming . . . it could happen . . . my skills will never be mistaken as memorable, legendary, or enjoyable . . .
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #107
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
It's a useless rant unless you name them.
But then all the cool kids who are "in the know", won't get the satisfaction of innuendo-laden posts. It's much more fun to hint around and toy with the person they are upset with.

Might as well just send the bitch a PM and hash it out that way, if you are not naming her to spare us all the drama. Don't give us a little teeny taste of your drama and then say you don't want to name them to avoid drama
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:43 PM   #108
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post

Might as well just send the bitch a PM and hash it out that way, if you are not naming her to spare us all the drama. Don't give us a little teeny taste of your drama and then say you don't want to name them to avoid drama .
+1
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #109
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Drama? Nah, it's just not one particular lady, it's several! Believe me, the gentlemen know and word spreads around quick here! Let's just hope that these ladies learn from this!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM   #110
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Perhaps the other ladies do not care. Unless they want a reference from you in the future, they do not have a lot of incentive to provide you with a reference now.

If it were not for P411, I would not hobby at all. Maintaining relationships with providers that I could use as references was a nuisance that I abandoned in 2007. Ladies come-and-go from the hobby so fast that I was constantly having to set appointments that I was not excited about.

As an example of P411's utility to a client, a lady I saw just two weeks ago recently quit P411. I still have her OK on file, but I could not use her as a reference.
Guest011512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #111
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

At least when I suggest who I'm talking about - out here anyways - i list things like "muah!" to suggest to all those who were around on the P when I was, to know damn well who I was referring to.

At this point it is no matter who she is - because she doesn't work any more. Her references are worthless but suggesting to those who know who she was gets my point out about that type of behavior. Which is why I referenced her in the first place. If I knew of someone doing that shit right now - damn skippy I'd name names.

That's some shady ass bull shit - cooter spasms aside. (and pyramider - your fistings don't count as spasms....hee hee hee)

I share my toys as well. I think I've told damn near every single one of my clients about AutumnSpring, Loving Kayla and at least half of them about ItalianaPrincess whom I've never worked with but I have heard such great things about. The first I know personally and intimately, the second I know personally and want to know intimately and the 3rd I can't wait to know intimately!

I'm happy to share, I want my clients happy. These bitches that act like this is "theirs" only. They can go fuck themselves.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #112
Lynette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 111633
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

P411 is great, but it is still nice to touch base with a gal pal and just make sure. Thanks to all you gals whom have given me references. I feel like a pest asking the same ladies (all of whom are on this thread) for multiple references - and I can't believe how nice they have been. It is much appreciated. The guys play in the same circles pretty often. I work full-time and sometimes travel without hobby availability, so you probably will not get a response from me in 30 minutes as some indicated is good, but I try to be available each day to return the favors.
Lynette is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:36 PM   #113
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

Very well said!! I am so thankful to the ladies who work hard to keep all of us safe!!! It's unbelievable how ones try to take claims on something that doesn't belong to them in the first place. Petty ass crap If you want to own something get a puppy or have a kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
At least when I suggest who I'm talking about - out here anyways - i list things like "muah!" to suggest to all those who were around on the P when I was, to know damn well who I was referring to.

At this point it is no matter who she is - because she doesn't work any more. Her references are worthless but suggesting to those who know who she was gets my point out about that type of behavior. Which is why I referenced her in the first place. If I knew of someone doing that shit right now - damn skippy I'd name names.

That's some shady ass bull shit - cooter spasms aside. (and pyramider - your fistings don't count as spasms....hee hee hee)

I share my toys as well. I think I've told damn near every single one of my clients about AutumnSpring, Loving Kayla and at least half of them about ItalianaPrincess whom I've never worked with but I have heard such great things about. The first I know personally and intimately, the second I know personally and want to know intimately and the 3rd I can't wait to know intimately!

I'm happy to share, I want my clients happy. These bitches that act like this is "theirs" only. They can go fuck themselves.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #114
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
Drama? Nah, it's just not one particular lady, it's several! Believe me, the gentlemen know and word spreads around quick here! Let's just hope that these ladies learn from this!
Well, my apologies, then! I was sure by the way you said, "you know who you are, honey" that it was one particular person. Then Amber Rain chimes in as usual, with "we all know who she is" and apparently that is not the case? Anyway, whatever. Things aren't going to change, so the best we can do is learn how to look out for ourselves.

I could post crap about references all day. Learn from the bad and move on with life. And if you ever get Dana of Dallas as a reference...don't check! I warned ya! It's not a fun experience. Someone please get that chick some meds!

See how easy that was?
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:29 AM   #115
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Well, my apologies, then! I was sure by the way you said, "you know who you are, honey" that it was one particular person. Then Amber Rain chimes in as usual, with "we all know who she is" and apparently that is not the case? Anyway, whatever. Things aren't going to change, so the best we can do is learn how to look out for ourselves.

I could post crap about references all day. Learn from the bad and move on with life. And if you ever get Dana of Dallas as a reference...don't check! I warned ya! It's not a fun experience. Someone please get that chick some meds!

See how easy that was?
I Dannie!!!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #116
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Fuck it. It was me.

Nah, I just wanna get in on some of this awesome threAD action, too. Fuck yeah!- and it's in Coed! You hoes' gonna hate when I "accidentally" repost and blame it on the internet service.

Now, did everyone see me?
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #117
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Oops. Repost. Stupid internet. Please delete.

FML.. I guess I forgot to turn my '15-line-12-picture-oh-so-freaking-awesome' sig line on. Hope you guys can figure out how to PM me.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #118
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami View Post
Very well said!! I am so thankful to the ladies who work hard to keep all of us safe!!! It's unbelievable how ones try to take claims on something that doesn't belong to them in the first place. Petty ass crap If you want to own something get a puppy or have a kid.
i wouldnt inflict that crap on a puppy or a kid!!
better if she would just get a dildo, duct tape it to her crotch, and turn it up to 11!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #119
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post

FML.. I guess I forgot to turn my '15-line-12-picture-oh-so-freaking-awesome' sig line on. Hope you guys can figure out how to PM me.
please include the link to your video in said signature
corona is online now   Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #120
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post

GIRL - don't even start me on sig lines....
I'll leave mine on with this post, but often times, I turn mine off.

I don't feel the need to leave it on every time I post. I leave the font small. And I rarely use a pic. I might have a banner soon to replace the website, but I'm not sure yet - a friend wants to do one for me. Eh, it's information - not what makes me. I find most of them obnoxious and annoying and on the P, they had that shit on lock. Hell, we kept eachother on lock about it more than the mods did from what I recall.

But this ain't the P, and we aren't in the past any more.
It is what it is.
Live and keep on truckin and fuckin....
Guest020720 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women