Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160932
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2014, 12:09 PM   #106
JennaKae
Fun & Friendly

User ID: 136321
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
You are right!! There isn't one provider on here tell you to go for it. And there never will be either. I'm a customer and your customer wants more. You can do it and keep your customer or not and possibility lose your customer. Does the guy tip well?? But if you lose him ask the other providers to chip in for the rent this month and see what u get out if them. The guys are paying the bills around here.!!!
So, hmmm.....because you tip, you think a provider should give you anything you want? Are you going to pay her medical bills when she catches an std? Pretty sure your tip will not cover medical.
Most clients are smart enough not to risk their health with a provider, just as a provider should be smart enough not to risk her health with a client. A provider NEVER has to offer ANY service w/o protection to pay her bills and be successful in this business!!

Anyhoo, to the young lady that started this thread, please do not compromise your health, your safety or your self esteem. There are so many awesome gents that understand the need to be safe on both sides and would never ask you to risk your health.

peace n love...J
JennaKae is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #107
Nick Gers
BANNED

Chlamydia gonorrhea and syphilis are fairly rare and easily treatable.
Nick Gers is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 01:42 PM   #108
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

One other thing to add to the discussion.

About a month ago, a provider in MO was busted by the cops. She then admitted to the police that she was also HIV positive.

Nice, eh? What do you think the odds are that she would turn down a nice tip to go bareback?
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #109
Nick Gers
BANNED

The chances of infection through heterosexual sex are minimal. She probably used a needle or didn't have an NBA policy.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:39 PM   #110
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Gers View Post
The chances of infection through heterosexual sex are minimal. She probably used a needle or didn't have an NBA policy.
You are such a piece of work.

"She probably used a needle or didn't have an NBA policy."

So, is your implication that the heterosexual vectors work differently depending upon race? Or is this more of your "all blacks are homosexual heroine addicts" take. Why--in your mind--does race matter in the spread of AIDS? I just want to hear it clearly and unambiguously so people know where you stand.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 03:27 PM   #111
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
...She probably used a needle or didn't have an NBA policy.
"Nick Gers," you're a real class act, aren't you?

I'll bet you're the life of the party at your local KKK meetings!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:44 PM   #112
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Like everything else in this hobby, it is an individual choice between 2 adults. If both parties are comfortable, then that is their choice. They should not be made outcasts or made out to be second class citizens in the hobby. I think the very vocsl anti-bbfs crowd is one of the reasons most won't admit to barebacking in the hobby. They don't want to be labeled or heaven forbid put on some type of dns list.

The same holds true for those who make the conscious choice to never bareback in the hobby. Nobody should be pressuring them to do it. That's their choice and it should be respected.

All I'm looking for is honesty. We know it happens in the hobby. I'm sure I've gone down on a girl who has done bbfs in the hobby. I'm also certain that a no bbfs girl has given a bbbj to a guy who has done bbfs in the hobby. One last question to ponder. What about kissing? I'm sure that is one activity 99% of everyone has done in the hobby. Does the thought of a persons bbfs history comes into play when tongues are being sucked on or twisted into preztle like shapes?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:56 PM   #113
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Yes
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 06:36 PM   #114
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaKae View Post
So, hmmm.....because you tip, you think a provider should give you anything you want? Are you going to pay her medical bills when she catches an std? Pretty sure your tip will not cover medical.
Most clients are smart enough not to risk their health with a provider, just as a provider should be smart enough not to risk her health with a client. A provider NEVER has to offer ANY service w/o protection to pay her bills and be successful in this business!!

Anyhoo, to the young lady that started this thread, please do not compromise your health, your safety or your self esteem. There are so many awesome gents that understand the need to be safe on both sides and would never ask you to risk your health.

peace n love...J
If a condom breaks during protected sex. Meaning that the provider and the hobbist meant to use it the whole time. And the hobbist contracted an std from the encounter. Should the provider herself pay for all the medical expenses of the hobbist.

Is it his fault or hers??

Let's say provider X gave me the clap from a bbbj will she give me my money back to treat it??

Would you ??

What about hpv?

What if I get herpes from daty ? Would you pay from my life long treatment of if? Could I come to your house to pick up the money?
But wait do you even ask if someone has anything before a session? I never been asked!

But her is a better question how do providers become pregnant? Do they have a boyfriend?

Do they bbfs with him?

If they do is it love that they do those that and then get with you??

Let's ask another question. If a provider your ATF call you and says she is pregnant would you own up to it? Knowing that you would lose everything?

Would you be there in the delivery room?

Would you watch you wife cry??

It's about the money. All about the money in my book. Money rules everything this is why. Provider goes bb.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:20 PM   #115
Nick Gers
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are such a piece of work.

"She probably used a needle or didn't have an NBA policy."

So, is your implication that the heterosexual vectors work differently depending upon race? Or is this more of your "all blacks are homosexual heroine addicts" take. Why--in your mind--does race matter in the spread of AIDS? I just want to hear it clearly and unambiguously so people know where you stand.
Does race matter with skin cancer or sickle cell anemia? Aids affects certain groups disprortionately. That's a fact whether you like it or not. Opinions offend people like you badly enough, but cold hard facts really send you into a rage! The truth is racist?

My screen name comes from Janick Gers. He really plays guitar in iron Maiden.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:28 PM   #116
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does race matter with skin cancer or sickle cell anemia? Aids affects certain groups disprortionately. That's a fact whether you like it or not. Opinions offend people like you badly enough, but cold hard facts really send you into a rage! The truth is racist?

Sure.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:36 PM   #117
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh really now? Let us take a look at some of your posting history. Remember these gems you posted?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055706176&postcount=66

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055704994&postcount=15

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055704834&postcount=41

Were they all about genetic predisposition to skin cancer? I am sure anyone on here can look at them, read what you posted, and decide if you are a health conscious person or a card carrying KKK bigot. I wouldn't want to bias their opinions now--since you don't need a lot of help.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #118
Nick Gers
BANNED

I don't see what the problem is. I post the truth. The truth makes you wet your pink panties. Now go masturbate to pictures of Obama, Eric holder, Quanell X and Ben Crump.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:54 AM   #119
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
AIDS affects certain groups disproportionately.
FTFY.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:21 AM   #120
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Like everything else in this hobby, it is an individual choice between 2 adults. If both parties are comfortable, then that is their choice. They should not be made outcasts or made out to be second class citizens in the hobby. I think the very vocsl anti-bbfs crowd is one of the reasons most won't admit to barebacking in the hobby. They don't want to be labeled or heaven forbid put on some type of dns list.

The same holds true for those who make the conscious choice to never bareback in the hobby. Nobody should be pressuring them to do it. That's their choice and it should be respected.

All I'm looking for is honesty. We know it happens in the hobby. I'm sure I've gone down on a girl who has done bbfs in the hobby. I'm also certain that a no bbfs girl has given a bbbj to a guy who has done bbfs in the hobby. One last question to ponder. What about kissing? I'm sure that is one activity 99% of everyone has done in the hobby. Does the thought of a persons bbfs history comes into play when tongues are being sucked on or twisted into preztle like shapes?
I would hope a provider uses mouthwash and showers thoroughly between appt's.. no offense to any guys on here but I don't want to taste you lol

another reason I prefer UTR and not backpage
joesmo888 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women