Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47662
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2015, 09:08 AM   #91
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_jones View Post
The gift/treat i am referring to is to oneself not what the provider has between her legs... I get it that some of the providers is not worth what they are advertising bcuz they need to work on their skills a lot more including customer service skills. After all this is a "business transaction". Some advertise down to earth, our time is special, etc. ..etc....etc and when u see her it's the complete opposite. I am a firm believer you get what u pay for...but on the flip side "Ladies" if a paying customer isn't satisfied with the level of service you provide something has to be done...but also in the same time fellas we can't bust a nutt and say we not happy with their services either....
I agree the treat is the whole experience that gets you between her legs along with the time you are there between those legs. You do get what you pay for, but in reality, it is and should be the same in principle regardless of the donation level. Where I disagree is busting a nut does not necessarily mean you are happy with her service, just read some of these no recommendation reviews and you will see that the reviewer did get off, but the experience was bad enough for her not to recommend her so he was not happy.

IMO, the reason why there are the fluctuations in donation price is because the provider can, usually because of the old supply and demand concept. Some providers who charge a higher donation then others for the same thing, can get guys to pay it, but if the money is not adequate enough overall on a weekly basis for whatever their reasons are, that is why they run the different specials from time to time. I have seen many times where a provider just starting out at a high donation level, run those review specials and eventually, that special price becomes their normal donation rate going forward.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:56 AM   #92
wildboy_214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Hell some of these poor young ladies don't charge enough to deal with you fat,bald ugly, bad breath, cheese dick having motherfkrs. If the only way you can get laid is thru eccie, I feel bad for you.
wildboy_214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:23 PM   #93
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Nice. Kiss ass much?
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:31 PM   #94
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Lol.

I don't feel like it's the ONLY way, but the path of least resistance way. I just don't have the time, energy, or the temperament to chase women around the old fashioned way.

Plus, once I achieve the goal (wink, wink), I don't really need them anymore, at least for the time being. In this business, that is clearly understood by both sides...usually. Not always so in the chase and catch department.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:49 PM   #95
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I dont mean no disrespect when i say this...When I get my income tax check imma rent Melannie Star (Ferrari) for an hour bcuz i wanna feel the power between my legs...

Rambo Creed...I hear what u saying and u have a valid point but there is nothing wrong with TREATING yourself every now and then. This hobby is a treat and a escape for many. I have the same bills as you and I work hard to pay them but I don't wanna work just to pay bills...I wanna have a gift or two... (in moderation of course) every now and then. If I decide I want to pay $300 -$400 on a gift I understand it's just that.....a gift/treat.....

It would be my pleasure! You can rent it ,wax it, drive it , race it, then park it, just don't forget to wash it when you return it... LOL Voom Voom!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:51 PM   #96
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildboy_214 View Post
Hell some of these poor young ladies don't charge enough to deal with you fat,bald ugly, bad breath, cheese dick having motherfkrs. If the only way you can get laid is thru eccie, I feel bad for you.

Speak for yourself! Well, maybe you are!

Personally, my signature line tells you why I see providers.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 12:51 PM   #97
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
I agree the treat is the whole experience that gets you between her legs along with the time you are there between those legs. You do get what you pay for, but in reality, it is and should be the same in principle regardless of the donation level. Where I disagree is busting a nut does not necessarily mean you are happy with her service, just read some of these no recommendation reviews and you will see that the reviewer did get off, but the experience was bad enough for her not to recommend her so he was not happy.

IMO, the reason why there are the fluctuations in donation price is because the provider can, usually because of the old supply and demand concept. Some providers who charge a higher donation then others for the same thing, can get guys to pay it, but if the money is not adequate enough overall on a weekly basis for whatever their reasons are, that is why they run the different specials from time to time. I have seen many times where a provider just starting out at a high donation level, run those review specials and eventually, that special price becomes their normal donation rate going forward.

In a post I wrote a page or two ago.. I had mentioned that there are many ladies in the industry. You don't have to do all of us.. LOL.. When in moderation, that is when it feels more like a treat. WALDT so some love us ladies for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I am going against my own kind to say.. doing it this way can end up in disappointment because there are no two alike. One ladies looks may be outstanding,but lack in TCB or services, and vice versa with the next.

I can give the same level of advice as to the ladies.. if you walk into a session reflecting on the one you had before, you are setting yourself up for failure and fooling yourself.. Every experience is a new experience.

Love Jones mentioned this being a treat. As it should be. I will speak for myself when I say, it is uncomfortable walking in like I am going to a job interview. I have had men smell me, feel me from head to toe, and leaving me feeling like I am being judged for my review. That takes all the fun out of it and is uncomfortable. Just a side not for the gentleman who may or may not realize they are doing this.
Old 02-20-2015, 12:59 PM   #98
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
You don't have to do all of us.. LOL..
We don't? Why was I not told this? It's fun trying though!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:00 PM   #99
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
It would be my pleasure! You can rent it ,wax it, drive it , race it, then park it, just don't forget to wash it when you return it... LOL Voom Voom!
Boy.....Do I have some "SPECIAL WAX" for you....LOL....
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:14 PM   #100
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
We don't? Why was I not told this? It's fun trying though!
It is like willy wonka walking into the chocolate factory and eating all the chocolate..LOL There are many different types but after the first 20 pieces they will all start to taste the same. Taking small bites might help you savor the flavor..LOL
But yes..it is fun trying!

Quote:
Boy.....Do I have some "SPECIAL WAX" for you....LOL....
My wheels are turning.. I am looking forward to it
Old 02-20-2015, 01:33 PM   #101
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

Ok...how to I do the quote...I wanted to make a funny dammit!
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:50 PM   #102
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I'm personally about the raise my rates. Get grandfathered in while you can. That's all I have got to say.

Well, then again, I like my pussy tight.
Now...That's my type of scare tactic!!!

Thanks MEL STAR I LOVE you!!
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:55 PM   #103
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc2078 View Post

anytime Doc.. anytime
Old 02-20-2015, 01:56 PM   #104
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc2078 View Post

Sorry bud my love for melstar far exceeds yours!

DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 02:36 PM   #105
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

A thread on the Austin coed board talks about whether a provider is "OPEC" or not. That is, whether a provider is keeping her hourly rate at or below $260 and meets certain other criteria so that guys will schedule with her more. I have no idea if it is actually working in Austin or not, but is sure was an interesting/entertaining read.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1304484
Invisible1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women